Conquer Club

Persistent Number Pop-ups

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Persistent Number Pop-ups

Postby jimfinn on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:51 pm

This is a copy-pasted thread from Bug Reports, as I suspect the problem may be Add-On related.

Operating System: Windows 7
Browser: Firefox
Scripts/third party programs used: Speed Turns, Greasemonkey, chatglove, BOB, Watch this Game, Assault Odds, Clan Rank, Game Link, Map Rank GL, Tour Stats, Turn Watch, In Game Notepad
If the bug happened in a game/s, do not forget to indicate the game number/s.

When I go to nearly any page on the Conquer Club website, including every time I go into a game to take a turn, I get a series of three pop ups with numbers on them that I have to click the "Ok" on to make go away. This has occurred for at least a month, and is rather annoying. Is it one of my add-ons that is causing this?

http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/theel ... c.gif.html
Jimfinn is looking for regular doubles/triples/quads partners. Please contact him if you are interested!
Sergeant jimfinn

Re: Persistent Number Pop-ups

Postby dgz345 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:30 pm

the first thing you can do i to see if the problem is from the addons. simply. turn them all off
then try to find the one thats creates the pop up. then maybe i can fix it
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby jimfinn on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:36 am

Disabling the two add-ons I use least - in game notepad and Turn Watch (since I also have Speed Turns) solved the problem. Not sure which of these two it was, or if other users are having these problems.
Jimfinn is looking for regular doubles/triples/quads partners. Please contact him if you are interested!
Sergeant jimfinn

Postby dgz345 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:00 pm

good that it was solved
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Return to Tool Archives