Conquer Club

Antarctica Overall strategy

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Antarctica Overall strategy

Postby EASTOFEDEN on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:57 am

I have played this game about 8 times with no success. I have a team game (4 on each side) with no spoils and fog. I have no idea how to begin or what to do after I begin. I have looked on CC for strategy for this map but cannot find anything helpful.

Does anyone know where I can find some advice on this map? Or can you help me? Very much appreciated if someone can take my hand and point me into the correct direction!
Colonel EASTOFEDEN

Re: Antarctica Overall strategy

Postby universalchiro on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:07 am

No one helped this guy out?
Last edited by universalchiro on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
General universalchiro
SoC Training Adviser

Postby universalchiro on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:08 am

Game 13949395
I got your back jack. I'm 0-8 too, but I'll bring a heater in case it gets cold. If all else fails, I'll reach into the dice code hack again for victory. :-$
General universalchiro
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Fewnix on Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:26 am

I suck at this map :oops: but suggest trying the legend and discussion thread:
viewtopic.php?t=118513
e.g.
show

Someone needs to take the south pole and eliminate oppo bases- thereby eliminating the oppo.

Strategies varies with settings -there are issues about building up your deploy or cutting the oppo deploy by moving troops out of your bases/starting points, to take terts, leaving the bases vulnerable, especially as all land terts lose one troops a turn.
Rule 1
show
Lieutenant Fewnix

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:46 am

EASTOFEDEN wrote:I have played this game about 8 times with no success. I have a team game (4 on each side) with no spoils and fog. I have no idea how to begin or what to do after I begin. I have looked on CC for strategy for this map but cannot find anything helpful.

Does anyone know where I can find some advice on this map? Or can you help me? Very much appreciated if someone can take my hand and point me into the correct direction!

I suck at that map too.

Best thing to do is use Game Finder to find which teams play it a lot, and then send them a private message asking if you can play on their team for a game or two.

I did that, and now I don't suck at that map as much as I used to. I'm still not qualified to teach it, though.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Return to Conquer Club Discussion