Conquer Club

General Achievement Medals Policy

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: General Achievement Medals Policy

Postby Lindax on Mon May 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Attention Tournament Organizers:

Please let me, Lindax, know when the winners of General Achievement Medals in your tournaments are known and who they are.

You can do that the moment it's decided, or when your tournament is completed, preferably the first option.

If you do not let me know, the GA Medals will not be awarded and winners will be disappointed.

Letting me know the winners is your responsibility!

Thank you,

Lx
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby patrickaa317 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Who's running this now? The distribution list still shows Lindax and I sent the below to Night Strike with no reply...

patrickaa317 wrote:Hey Night Strike.

bjf5893 won the GA Medal for victories the most different opponents. Not sure who runs the GA Medals now that Lindax is out of it.

viewtopic.php?t=143254

- Player with the most number of unique defeats. Tiebreaker will be whoever went 2-0 in the most rounds, then their record against each other, and if there is still a tie it will go to the player that made it the farthest in the tournament, and if there is still a tie it will go to the player who beat the highest ranked player (ranks will be looked at shortly after the tourney).

Thanks,
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby Night Strike on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:17 pm

patrickaa317 wrote:Who's running this now? The distribution list still shows Lindax and I sent the below to Night Strike with no reply...

bjf5893 won the GA Medal for victories the most different opponents. Not sure who runs the GA Medals now that Lindax is out of it.

viewtopic.php?t=143254

- Player with the most number of unique defeats. Tiebreaker will be whoever went 2-0 in the most rounds, then their record against each other, and if there is still a tie it will go to the player that made it the farthest in the tournament, and if there is still a tie it will go to the player who beat the highest ranked player (ranks will be looked at shortly after the tourney).

Thanks,

Impatient much? You just sent that on Friday.

DJ Teflon is handling most of them at the moment.
Major Night Strike

Postby patrickaa317 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Night Strike wrote:
patrickaa317 wrote:Who's running this now? The distribution list still shows Lindax and I sent the below to Night Strike with no reply...

viewtopic.php?t=143254

Thanks,

Impatient much? You just sent that on Friday.

DJ Teflon is handling most of them at the moment.

Thanks NS. A quick reply informing me DJ Teflon was taking care of it would have been perfect. I saw it had been moved from my outbox into my sent items a couple days ago and hadn't received a reply. I don't mind delays as long as I know it's in the works and not being overlooked.
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Policy Update

Postby Teflon Kris on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:30 pm

It has now been agreed by the Tournament Directors that General Achievement Medals may also be awarded in the following circumstances:

• General Achievement Medals may be awarded for the achievement of Gold, Silver and Bronze medals, where applicable, in sports-related tournaments which follow the same format as real-life events. Such tournamnets must be of sufficient size and scope to merit these medals.
Sergeant 1st Class Teflon Kris

Previous

Return to Tournament Archives