Conquer Club

Thank you Mad777

The official source of Conquer Club news

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Thank you Mad777

Postby king achilles on Fri May 05, 2023 2:20 am

It is with sorrow that we have to announce thatMad777 has stepped down from Team CC. He has led the Tournaments world with many tournaments and Events that he has organized through the years. I bet all of you had fun and enjoyed all his Tournaments. We are very appreciative of all the hard work that he had put in for Conquer Club.
He has also been the team leader for the Community Department which specializes in Special Events and Celebrations. That's a lot in his plate and we couldn't have reached this far without his dedication. He truly played an integral role to keep things going. Thank you for everything that you have done. You will always be welcome in Team CC.

In light of this, I am also happy to announce that shoop76 has risen to the occasion to take up the mantle of leading the Tournaments department. I know that even though it's a step up position but with his experience and dedication, Tournaments will be in good hands.

Dukasaur is also taking back the head position of the Community Team for, as he says, temporarily. I hope it's not that short but thanks for filling in.

Let us welcome and support them both and wish them smooth sailing moving forward.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Announcements