Conquer Club

CC Map Masters - The Ultimate 1v1 Battle!

The official source of Conquer Club news

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CC Map Masters - The Ultimate 1v1 Battle!

Postby GaryDenton on Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:31 pm

Rail Australia, one of the least popular maps. We do have WW2 Europe coming up and we just had Europe 1914.
Captain GaryDenton

Postby Clanlord Carl on Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:56 pm

Still only five in the 'ton' club. We don't take just anyone. The other four are some of the best 1v1 players in CC. The 'highest' players on the scoreboard with their team inflated ranks and their one match a month wouldn't hold a candle to any of them over a long 1v1 match.
Colonel Clanlord Carl

Postby Donelladan on Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:47 am

The 'highest' players on the scoreboard with their team inflated ranks and their one match a month wouldn't hold a candle to any of them over a long 1v1 match.

1vs1 match suck big time. That's why highest players on the scoreboard don't play them. Leave them in peace with your 1vs1 setting. Most of them are excellent players.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby josko.ri on Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:14 pm

I willcontinue playing inthis tournament. I amgood enough player that icancatch nibotha and untouchable even without missing 6 editions. I am super-player.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby Mad777 on Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:07 am

josko.ri wrote:I willcontinue playing inthis tournament. I amgood enough player that icancatch nibotha and untouchable even without missing 6 editions. I am super-player.

Welcome back!

Last iteration CC Map Masters - Holy Roman Empire (6 seats)

https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php? ... t_id=11025

Updated Tournament links & winners
".....We are Groot!....."
Captain Mad777

Postby _Untouchable on Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:33 am

josko.ri wrote:I willcontinue playing inthis tournament. I amgood enough player that icancatch nibotha and untouchable even without missing 6 editions. I am super-player.

Glad you're back. Good luck to catch up with me, I won't let you do easily ;)
Major _Untouchable

Postby Clanlord Carl on Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:32 am

Keep developing your skills Sergeant and I'm sure one day you can make the jump to Lieutenant. =D> =D> =D>

On a more serious note you handing the uber knockout tourney to anyone / continuing it yourself ?
Colonel Clanlord Carl

Postby Clanlord Carl on Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:41 pm

Donelladan wrote:
The 'highest' players on the scoreboard with their team inflated ranks and their one match a month wouldn't hold a candle to any of them over a long 1v1 match.

1vs1 match suck big time. That's why highest players on the scoreboard don't play them. Leave them in peace with your 1vs1 setting. Most of them are excellent players.

You are a very rare exception to my comment. Most got their ranking score by playing team games with lower ranked partners and maintain it playing 1 game a month. You only get good by constant endless battle on all settings.
Colonel Clanlord Carl

Postby josko.ri on Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:37 am

_Untouchable wrote:

Glad you're back. Good luck to catch up with me, I won't let you do easily ;)

Take a chance on me.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby josko.ri on Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:37 am

Clanlord Carl wrote:

Keep developing your skills Sergeant and I'm sure one day you can make the jump to Lieutenant. =D> =D> =D>

On a more serious note you handing the uber knockout tourney to anyone / continuing it yourself ?

You must be joking
Lieutenant josko.ri

Previous

Return to Announcements