Conquer Club

How to find....

Topics that are not maps. Discuss general map making concepts, techniques, contests, etc, here.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

How to find....

Postby Dukasaur on Sun May 19, 2013 1:52 pm

Where is oneye's 1917 map? I came to see how it's coming along, but I can't find it anywhere. I looked in Drafting Room, I looked in Main Foundry, I looked in Recycling Bin, I know it's not in Beta yet.... I hate coming here and searching for a map and having to look in four different places. Can there not be a single index, where all maps in development are listed and linked?

I know all the hopping around the maps do is based on the number of stamps they have, but we (meaning the general public) doesn't keep that information memorized, so it's really not useful.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Re: How to find....

Postby isaiah40 on Sun May 19, 2013 2:24 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Where is oneye's 1917 map? I came to see how it's coming along, but I can't find it anywhere. I looked in Drafting Room, I looked in Main Foundry, I looked in Recycling Bin, I know it's not in Beta yet.... I hate coming here and searching for a map and having to look in four different places. Can there not be a single index, where all maps in development are listed and linked?

I know all the hopping around the maps do is based on the number of stamps they have, but we (meaning the general public) doesn't keep that information memorized, so it's really not useful.

Do you mean this one?? viewtopic.php?f=242&t=182388

Moved to Foundry Discussions
Lieutenant isaiah40

Re: How to find....

Postby Dukasaur on Tue May 21, 2013 10:40 am

Yeah, that't the one I meant. Thanks Isaiah. I did look in the Recycling Room but didn't see it.

I still wish there was an index of some kind.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Return to Foundry Discussions