Conquer Club

Game of Thrones Mafia 9/24 Night 6: End Game Vote 4 MVP

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 12/24 Night 5: Hear Me Roar

Postby kgb007 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:57 am

Guys I'm not sure how PCM flipping town auto makes me scum unless everyone saying this is actually the scum but I am town and not shooting PCM was my exact fear. I wouldn't expect pcm's death scene to say you are an insane cop. Most insane ppl don't know that they're insane...

I plan on shooting very early when the day comes to prove my role. I expect mafia will let me live bc I'm the obvious lying target.
Sergeant 1st Class kgb007

Postby IAmRobik on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:11 pm

kgb007 wrote:Guys I'm not sure how PCM flipping town auto makes me scum unless everyone saying this is actually the scum but I am town and not shooting PCM was my exact fear. I wouldn't expect pcm's death scene to say you are an insane cop. Most insane ppl don't know that they're insane...

I plan on shooting very early when the day comes to prove my role. I expect mafia will let me live bc I'm the obvious lying target.

kill the admitted liar tomorrow!
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby boonetown on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:44 pm

hold on, i cant find the post but PCM also had a check on pretender as town, right? and pretender flipped town meaning that PCM cannot be 'insane' cop, because pretend was in fact town.

am i missing something?
Private 1st Class boonetown

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:05 pm

boonetown wrote:hold on, i cant find the post but PCM also had a check on pretender as town, right? and pretender flipped town meaning that PCM cannot be 'insane' cop, because pretend was in fact town.

am i missing something?

Actually, I realized yesterday that to a normal cop, pretender would flip scum because of his role (remember that because Joffrey is hated that he'll always come up scum) which means to an insane cop, you get the reversed affiliation, so he would flip town.

tl;dr - Joffrey would come up town to an insane cop, right?

And I guess that makes sense for Neb too if Neb is Jaime (sane Tywin would think that Jaime is town [remember that Lannisters come up town for Tywin] but insane Tywin would get scum for Jaime).
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby boonetown on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:09 pm

Army of GOD wrote:
boonetown wrote:hold on, i cant find the post but PCM also had a check on pretender as town, right? and pretender flipped town meaning that PCM cannot be 'insane' cop, because pretend was in fact town.

am i missing something?

Actually, I realized yesterday that to a normal cop, pretender would flip scum because of his role (remember that because Joffrey is hated that he'll always come up scum) which means to an insane cop, you get the reversed affiliation, so he would flip town.

And I guess that makes sense for Neb too if Neb is Jaime (sane Tywin would think that Jaime is town [remember that Lannisters come up town for Tywin] but insane Tywin would get scum for Jaime).

thank you!

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:13 pm

I don't know why I didn't realize this earlier and it's the only way to explain why pretender got town. And that also clears kgb if true (not Neb since Neb would've come out town regardless)...
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby MudPuppy on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:32 pm

PCM's town result on pretender was my main reason for voting to lynch him... that and the timing of his claim. Since he flipped cop, he's either insane or perhaps pretender got bussed with a townie???

Anyway, I'm definitely leaning toward kgb as scum.
Colonel MudPuppy

Postby boonetown on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:38 pm

MudPuppy wrote:PCM's town result on pretender was my main reason for voting to lynch him... that and the timing of his claim. Since he flipped cop, he's either insane or perhaps pretender got bussed with a townie???

Anyway, I'm definitely leaning toward kgb as scum.

explain to me again, how PCM being insane cop still makes KGB scum.

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:42 pm

Also, from the sound of it, kgb is going to shoot me tomorrow since he's been voting for me for the past few days.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby MudPuppy on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:59 pm

boonetown wrote:explain to me again, how PCM being insane cop still makes KGB scum.

It doesn't... which means I must be leaning toward pcm's read of pretender getting corrupted with a bussing or some other interference. We'll see what happens when (if) kgb shoots tomorrow and perhaps I'll reconsider... but right now I'm placing more weight on the statements of a confirmed cop (even with a questionable check) than those of suspected scum.
Colonel MudPuppy

Postby MudPuppy on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:59 pm

boonetown wrote:explain to me again, how PCM being insane cop still makes KGB scum.

It doesn't... which means I must be leaning toward pcm's read of pretender getting corrupted with a bussing or some other interference. We'll see what happens when (if) kgb shoots tomorrow and perhaps I'll reconsider... but right now I'm placing more weight on the statements of a confirmed cop (even with a questionable check) than those of suspected scum.
Colonel MudPuppy

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:03 pm

boonetown wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:

am i missing something?

thank you!

Did you not get what I was saying yesterday? He gets a false result once, okay, coincidence. Two false results, and you have to wonder. Three? (Assuming kgb is town) he had to be insane...or mafia. And the role pm wouldn't say he was insane. Had kgb shot him, we would have the same result, except you would have all justified killing kgb as well...possibly being down another town.

I understand this doesn't clear me, but it's why I voted how I did. When kgb didn't shoot,I felt pancake had to go. Perhaps we should have looked at other options yesterday...but let's figure it out today.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:36 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
boonetown wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:

am i missing something?

thank you!

Did you not get what I was saying yesterday? He gets a false result once, okay, coincidence. Two false results, and you have to wonder. Three? (Assuming kgb is town) he had to be insane...or mafia. And the role pm wouldn't say he was insane. Had kgb shot him, we would have the same result, except you would have all justified killing kgb as well...possibly being down another town.

I understand this doesn't clear me, but it's why I voted how I did. When kgb didn't shoot,I felt pancake had to go. Perhaps we should have looked at other options yesterday...but let's figure it out today.

But this is assuming we know that you're Jaime. We don't know, it's just your claim.

It all depends on what's more likely: someone bussed pretender or there's an insane cop in the game (which was pcm).
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:39 pm

You think Jaime Lannister is not in this game? You think I don't get counter claimed if I'm not him? You're reaching here...

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:45 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:You think Jaime Lannister is not in this game? You think I don't get counter claimed if I'm not him? You're reaching here...

When you assume, you make an ass out of yourself.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:00 pm

Day post soon...
Major StorrZerg

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:19 pm

Day 6: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken, Chicken?

Far North in the 7 kingdoms, on the wall, a man of the nights watch was on guarding duty, the weather was bad, it was windy and cold. He had just warmed up at the fire but had to abandon the warmth of the fire to do another round. He walked down the wall and thought he saw something in the woods, he walked to a vantage point to have a good look. It probably was nothing. Just as he wanted to return to the fire to warm up he fell something in his back, he lost balance, and started to scream, he screamed for a few seconds and then the silence was back.
The next day the brothers of the night watch saw a black cloak outside the wall, they had a look and from the pieces that identifiable they concluded that their brother had been killed.

At the other end of the realm a prince from outside of Westeros was visiting kings landing, He had business to take care of, business with the Lannisters. They had taken his beloved sister and now it was time for vengeance. He would avenge the ones who took her from him. He got the chance to battle the man who killed his sister, he didn’t need to hesitate for a moment and saw the perfect opportunity for revenge. He was fast and agile, and got his opponent down for the count.
You raped her! You murdered her! You killed her children!
thinking he had won the battle he turned around, and that was the last decision he would make in his life.

show

Voting is open, please submit votes by 7/19 16:00 cc time
Major StorrZerg

Postby kgb007 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:27 pm

Kill SCK

I wasn't kidding about my claim, two deaths and we have SCK still alive, die you lying bastard
Sergeant 1st Class kgb007

Postby Epitaph1 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:28 pm

Ouch.

Can AoG use his kill?
StorrZerg wrote:i find no joy in this
Major Epitaph1

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:28 pm

mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:39 pm

kgb007 wrote:Kill SCK

I wasn't kidding about my claim, two deaths and we have SCK still alive, die you lying bastard

Good call. He has to the scum in King's Landing.

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:50 pm

Army of GOD wrote:Image

Has Killed kgb007

show
Major StorrZerg

Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 10/24 Day 6: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbr

Postby IAmRobik on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:52 pm

Legion, did you track me?
I need to know what you know before I let the information of who I visited.
New Recruit IAmRobik

Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 9/24 Day 6: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbro

Postby IAmRobik on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:17 pm

Oh shit. There was 1 anti-town in braavos. THAT CONFIRMS ME AS TOWN BITCHES.

Guess what, the person who sits on the iron throne is actually town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Recruit IAmRobik

Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 9/24 Day 6: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbro

Postby jwiedlin on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:21 pm

Now that KGB proves PCM's read correct, I am highly inclined to believe that SCK is our town, and Neb is the mafia is Storm's End.

FP Robik

I agree, I do not see a need to keep hunting scum in Braavos. With any luck, the game will end with this lynch, although I can see quite a few scenarios that would require us to keep hunting.
Captain jwiedlin

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives