Conquer Club

Game of Thrones Mafia 9/24 Night 6: End Game Vote 4 MVP

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 13/24 Day 5: Valar Morghulis

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:06 pm

pancakemix wrote:
pancakemix wrote:That was fucking stupid

Of you, not me.

Now would be a good time to answer my question from day 1: My avvy is Cassandra. You see why?

Because she's hot?
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby pancakemix on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:08 pm

Take note of the speed lynch on me. Either KGB is throne or it's robik and he's scum
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:09 pm

robik already said he had the throne
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby pancakemix on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:11 pm

I know, that's why I said it.

I had a feeling I was gonna get sniped like that...
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby StorrZerg on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:13 pm

Night 5 Hear My Roar

Seems like being the hand of the king is a curse....

show

pancakemix has been lynched

Night ends at 16:00 7/16
Please have actions in by 15:00 7/16
Last edited by StorrZerg on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major StorrZerg

Postby IAmRobik on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:16 pm

So KGB = maf
Still doesn't explain neb = Jaime and flipping checking red.
New Recruit IAmRobik

Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 12/24 Night 5: Hear Me Roar

Postby boonetown on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:18 pm

okay that seriously makes no sense unless neb isnt jaime?

also, yes betiko is bran.
Private 1st Class boonetown

Postby boonetown on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:19 pm

robik tell me why YOU voted KGB but the throne didnt? since you have the throne, you fucked up.

Postby boonetown on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:19 pm

oh wait i just saw that you switched your vote. nvm, you should die.

Postby IAmRobik on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:28 pm

Boone, I'm town, so you better stop it.
STOP IT

Right Meow
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby boonetown on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:30 pm

IAmRobik wrote:Boone, I'm town, so you better stop it.
STOP IT

Right Meow

or what?

dont fucking threaten me, see, i can cuss to robik. you have been shady, you make these stupid claims trying to say they make you town... they dont make you down, your actions dont make you town.

so tell me how not listening to me, who is more confirmed town than anyone else in this game, put you in any position to tell me what to do

Postby IAmRobik on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:31 pm

Cause unless you want to lose, you won't vote for me, since I'm town and I'm on the throne and I have some cool abilities that I can't wait to test out tonight.
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby 27ninjabunnies on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:47 pm

My b. i didnt vote. At work.

Semi break.

If vote majority was no lynch, why did pcm die?
New Recruit 27ninjabunnies

Postby 27ninjabunnies on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:48 pm

Nvm. Post was fixed
New Recruit 27ninjabunnies

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:48 pm

27ninjabunnies wrote:My b. i didnt vote. At work.

Semi break.

If vote majority was no lynch, why did pcm die?

I was confused about that too. I think Storr didn't mean to include that because no one voted no lynch..
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby strike wolf on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:55 pm

Posting in big letters to make sure everyone reads this as I really feel like people should at least take this post into consideration.

Some of the below quote is outdated but if it is, should be addressed in my addition to this post:

strike wolf wrote:In all seriousness, I am still trying to figure things out. One thing I feel fairly confident of is that the numbers that have been coming out of the Dreadfort do not ring true. Either Betiko's source is lying, mafia is severely outnumbered in this game or there is more than one investigation proof mafia role in this game. That said, I think we need to throw out the idea that all of King's Landing is town and that the Dreadfort is 100% not scum (from context and all, I still feel like Ninja is town because context between him and Pershy both being scum seems slim and Boone has been forthcoming with his information so I also lean town with him but I am now going with discounting a lot of the townie aspect that was given to them after Player X's revelation. Betiko as well seems pro-town to me right now). I get the feeling the reason I died is because mafia was manipulating Robik's action onto me. This would explain why when Boone targetted Neb (the target of Robik's half kill), he ended up hitting me instead. This would suggest one of two things, either mafia has a second busdriver which would seem strange or the Throne is now in their hands. The second theory would also require the presence of a mafia redirector to explain the Night 3 results for how it happened but there is also the possibility that someone targeted me with a half-kill before. Killing Zivel could have been to get a town role off the table or it could have been for the added bonus of making sure that the name claim couldn't be checked for Neb and/or PCM. Really the latter could go either way, it could be to keep PCM's fake claim from being disproven or it could have been to prevent Neb's fake claim from being disproven depending on which would be scum.

My town list:

1. Betiko
2. The tracker from The Dreadfort
3. Boone
4. Bunny
5. SCK-Haven't liked his actions and the discrepancy of the situation but no one has counter claimed him as far as role blocking Charm Night 1.
6. Robik

My Scum list:

1. The Informant within the Dreadfort
2. KGB (I don't see there being much of a town option here. 1. pancake is telling the truth than KGB is almost certainly scum unless PCM was redirected. 2. Pancake is scum and he is selling out a scum buddy to protect himself)
3. Pancake/Neb-One or the other is almost certainly scum. Both is unlikely though not impossible.
4. AoG

Neutral

1. Mudpuppy
2. Legionnare.

I put AoG as scummy and Legionnare as Neutral but honestly it wouldn't take a lot for me to reverse my opinion on that.

All of this being said, KGB is probably the correct lynch choice right now, so ##symbolic vote KGB

Storr, you never answered my question from last night. Were Mafia given fake claims?

I want to update my list though in order of certainty:

Town
1. Betiko
2. SCK
3. Epitaph
4. Mudpuppy
5. AoG
6. Boone
7. Legionnare

Scum
1. KGB
2. Robik
3. Jwied
4. Neb
5. Bunny

I could be wrong about one of those scum. I hope I am because if there is 5 we may have already lost the game.

My thoughts. first, SCK should block Robik because I am fairly sure he is scum after that speed lynch. Secondly because we should minimize the chances that the Throne interferes with the next part of the plan. The next part of the plan is that Boone needs to check Neb or Bunnies and report back if they are telling the truth. To make sure her actions go through any living doctor should protect Boone to try to make sure she lives until morning. If Bunny/Neb were telling the truth. We assume that Mtam or Pretender busdrove Neb night 1. If they are lying. We lynch them. If Boone's actions are redirected than either SCK failed to block Robik or there is a redirector (possibly both). The one problem I have with this is that Boone has lost a bit of trust in my eyes because of her voting PCM on what was a bad lynch. That said, I am still leaning town with her until someone disproves her role. Legionnare's lack of argument against it seems to show that Boone is telling the truth about his role.

Finally, I am suspicious of everyone on the PCM lynch. PCM pretty much proves that KGB was lying and you lynch PCM? Tell me how that makes sense please. I'd love to hear it. That was a stupid lynch for town to make. Neb may have an excuse to have been on it but there is still the guilty results on him and if Neb is scum, Bunny also has to be scum because he guaranteed that Neb was town.

I am serious about the throne being scum. If Boone is telling the truth, I was switched with Neb and Robik's ability hit me and likely why I died last night. He has a proven busdrive with Pretender dead so that makes him a top scum pick alongside KGB, Jwied (strong, not completely rational defense of KGB) and Neb/Bunny.

Also Robik is now on the throne, which means he most likely did, as everyone already heavily suspected, know about the throne's existence despite his insistence otherwise. LAL.

IAmRobik wrote:
betiko wrote:
IAmRobik wrote:We should consider mass claiming.

With 19 players left and before you even read the thread? We know you re desperate to find the throne, didn t know you would show so openly you want it this bad!

wtf is the throne?

Again, lynch all liars.

If that's not enough for everyone, remember the throne was mentioned in Hotshot's PM so I would say there is a good possibility of everyone involved with the throne game is scum

I stick to what I said about the Dreadfort informant lying too. The numbers don't add up. If it happens to be Jwied I am even more certain. If he's the one who claimed to be third party as well, there's really no argument about it. I really want you to consider this Betiko. I don't think your informant is trustworthy.

KGB proved that his role is a lie. Not only did he not use his Daykill, he failed to prove an extra vote. Neither of these really prove he is town, but they would have made a much better case for his towniness. With the guilty result, you need to lynch him as well.

Beyond that it really depends on what comes of Boone's results on neb/bunny.. If Boone finds they were telling the truth, my last pick for scum would be Legionnare

So to sum up:

High percentage that KGB, IAmRobik and Jwied are lying scum. Neb and Bunny pending investigation. Legionarre if Boone clears Neb/Bunny

SCK should block IAmRobik to minimize possible interference in the Neb/bunny name investigation/in case he's scum.

Boone should investigate Neb or Bunny and report back.

Any disagreement? This is the one post I can make to night so I won't be able to state my case against argument, I tried to be thorough.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby boonetown on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:10 pm

um, you realize i voted KGB, right? i told people to NOT vote for PCM

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:18 pm

Robik also lied in the QT. When Braavos got the throne after pretender was lynched, I asked if either Zivel and Robik had it (I guessed one of them would have it because they were the Braavosians that voted to lynch pretender). Zivel never explicitly said that he didn't have it but Robik straight up denied having it.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby SiriusCowKing on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:54 pm

Well, I know who I am voting tomorrow then, neb. I should have listened to PCM, you did a fine job at lying.
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby SiriusCowKing on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:56 pm

Also, I sent my PM to roleblock someone already, not telling you who my target is until the morning.
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby IAmRobik on Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:30 pm

strike wolf wrote:Posting in big letters to make sure everyone reads this as I really feel like people should at least take this post into consideration.

Some of the below quote is outdated but if it is, should be addressed in my addition to this post:

strike wolf wrote:In all seriousness, I am still trying to figure things out. One thing I feel fairly confident of is that the numbers that have been coming out of the Dreadfort do not ring true. Either Betiko's source is lying, mafia is severely outnumbered in this game or there is more than one investigation proof mafia role in this game. That said, I think we need to throw out the idea that all of King's Landing is town and that the Dreadfort is 100% not scum (from context and all, I still feel like Ninja is town because context between him and Pershy both being scum seems slim and Boone has been forthcoming with his information so I also lean town with him but I am now going with discounting a lot of the townie aspect that was given to them after Player X's revelation. Betiko as well seems pro-town to me right now). I get the feeling the reason I died is because mafia was manipulating Robik's action onto me. This would explain why when Boone targetted Neb (the target of Robik's half kill), he ended up hitting me instead. This would suggest one of two things, either mafia has a second busdriver which would seem strange or the Throne is now in their hands. The second theory would also require the presence of a mafia redirector to explain the Night 3 results for how it happened but there is also the possibility that someone targeted me with a half-kill before. Killing Zivel could have been to get a town role off the table or it could have been for the added bonus of making sure that the name claim couldn't be checked for Neb and/or PCM. Really the latter could go either way, it could be to keep PCM's fake claim from being disproven or it could have been to prevent Neb's fake claim from being disproven depending on which would be scum.

My town list:

1. Betiko
2. The tracker from The Dreadfort
3. Boone
4. Bunny
5. SCK-Haven't liked his actions and the discrepancy of the situation but no one has counter claimed him as far as role blocking Charm Night 1.
6. Robik

My Scum list:

1. The Informant within the Dreadfort
2. KGB (I don't see there being much of a town option here. 1. pancake is telling the truth than KGB is almost certainly scum unless PCM was redirected. 2. Pancake is scum and he is selling out a scum buddy to protect himself)
3. Pancake/Neb-One or the other is almost certainly scum. Both is unlikely though not impossible.
4. AoG

Neutral

1. Mudpuppy
2. Legionnare.

I put AoG as scummy and Legionnare as Neutral but honestly it wouldn't take a lot for me to reverse my opinion on that.

All of this being said, KGB is probably the correct lynch choice right now, so ##symbolic vote KGB

Storr, you never answered my question from last night. Were Mafia given fake claims?

I want to update my list though in order of certainty:

Town
1. Betiko
2. SCK
3. Epitaph
4. Mudpuppy
5. AoG
6. Boone
7. Legionnare

Scum
1. KGB
2. Robik
3. Jwied
4. Neb
5. Bunny

I could be wrong about one of those scum. I hope I am because if there is 5 we may have already lost the game.

My thoughts. first, SCK should block Robik because I am fairly sure he is scum after that speed lynch. Secondly because we should minimize the chances that the Throne interferes with the next part of the plan. The next part of the plan is that Boone needs to check Neb or Bunnies and report back if they are telling the truth. To make sure her actions go through any living doctor should protect Boone to try to make sure she lives until morning. If Bunny/Neb were telling the truth. We assume that Mtam or Pretender busdrove Neb night 1. If they are lying. We lynch them. If Boone's actions are redirected than either SCK failed to block Robik or there is a redirector (possibly both). The one problem I have with this is that Boone has lost a bit of trust in my eyes because of her voting PCM on what was a bad lynch. That said, I am still leaning town with her until someone disproves her role. Legionnare's lack of argument against it seems to show that Boone is telling the truth about his role.

Finally, I am suspicious of everyone on the PCM lynch. PCM pretty much proves that KGB was lying and you lynch PCM? Tell me how that makes sense please. I'd love to hear it. That was a stupid lynch for town to make. Neb may have an excuse to have been on it but there is still the guilty results on him and if Neb is scum, Bunny also has to be scum because he guaranteed that Neb was town.

I am serious about the throne being scum. If Boone is telling the truth, I was switched with Neb and Robik's ability hit me and likely why I died last night. He has a proven busdrive with Pretender dead so that makes him a top scum pick alongside KGB, Jwied (strong, not completely rational defense of KGB) and Neb/Bunny.

Also Robik is now on the throne, which means he most likely did, as everyone already heavily suspected, know about the throne's existence despite his insistence otherwise. LAL.

IAmRobik wrote:
betiko wrote:
IAmRobik wrote:We should consider mass claiming.

With 19 players left and before you even read the thread? We know you re desperate to find the throne, didn t know you would show so openly you want it this bad!

wtf is the throne?

Again, lynch all liars.

If that's not enough for everyone, remember the throne was mentioned in Hotshot's PM so I would say there is a good possibility of everyone involved with the throne game is scum

I stick to what I said about the Dreadfort informant lying too. The numbers don't add up. If it happens to be Jwied I am even more certain. If he's the one who claimed to be third party as well, there's really no argument about it. I really want you to consider this Betiko. I don't think your informant is trustworthy.

KGB proved that his role is a lie. Not only did he not use his Daykill, he failed to prove an extra vote. Neither of these really prove he is town, but they would have made a much better case for his towniness. With the guilty result, you need to lynch him as well.

Beyond that it really depends on what comes of Boone's results on neb/bunny.. If Boone finds they were telling the truth, my last pick for scum would be Legionnare

So to sum up:

High percentage that KGB, IAmRobik and Jwied are lying scum. Neb and Bunny pending investigation. Legionarre if Boone clears Neb/Bunny

SCK should block IAmRobik to minimize possible interference in the Neb/bunny name investigation/in case he's scum.

Boone should investigate Neb or Bunny and report back.

Any disagreement? This is the one post I can make to night so I won't be able to state my case against argument, I tried to be thorough.

I am town. I thought that PCM's claim was bad towards the end and KGB not voting to save himself made me think PCM was the scum of the two.
I was wrong. Townies are allowed to be wrong.
I am on the Throne. I tried to redirect any action off of me onto neb and I shot neb. ->I will not discuss this further unless it's near certain that I will be lynched.
Strike, your claim that I lied about the throne is 100% misguided. I didn't know what the throne was or anything about the throne. Everyone tried to say I had some Throne win condition and this simply wasn't the case (as you can now obviously tell). I found out I had the throne by skype when storr messaged me saying I had it. I said cool and had and still have no clue why I got it.
Re: AOG saying I lied. Of course I lied. It was night. I claimed not to have it AT NIGHT. In the thread, I was mad at Zivel for saying too much because I thought he was going to give away that fact that I had it. Why would I tell you at night that I have the throne. That makes no sense.

I am town. If you mislynch me, we are in a bad fucking spot. If you roleblock me, we are in a bad fucking spot. I know what redirect I want to take and I know who I want to shoot. Actually -- if Neb and I are both town, and neither of us is RB'd, we can both shoot KGB and free up a lynch for tomorrow. If he does no agree to this, I will be shooting a different suspect.
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby boonetown on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:15 am

tracker needs to be on bunnies tonight

Postby Epitaph1 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:52 am

I think Strike's post is pretty sound except for jweid. I really don't think that jweid is scum. I'm in the Dreadfort with him and he's played a pretty town game there where we've been much more open with each other. I think putting a filter in his main thread posts--in that he's not as open as he is in the QT--makes him come across as scummier than he really is.

Rob and Neb must target KGB tonight. If they have any chance of retaining town cred, it will be utterly destroyed by not targeting KGB.
StorrZerg wrote:i find no joy in this
Major Epitaph1

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:34 am

SiriusCowKing wrote:Well, I know who I am voting tomorrow then, neb. I should have listened to PCM, you did a fine job at lying.

Lol...bring it..."roleblocker"...

Nice try to set me up even more. I commend you on the claim. I thought Pancake had to be the scum in our city because of player X's find. Your claim did it for me...good job. You outsmarted two vets with that claim.

I guess I over thought player X's find on this one. I am more than happy to shoot Sirius tonight, for all the good it will do...quite sure I won't be "roleblocked" by anyone...unless I get redirected yet again. Robik...not looking good for you...shoot Sirius with me, if you are town, and if you even have a .5 KP...and don't redirect me. Or I vote you out of the gate.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby jwiedlin on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:18 am

kgb is the obvious choice for our next action. I'm dubious that this can be accomplished with night actions, given that mafia will likely be interfering.

if kgb were to die during the night, we can focus on who is scum between Neb and SCK for our next lynch.
Captain jwiedlin

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives