Conquer Club

Upcoming Games [Announcements Only]

FOS: Dedicated those who can't get enough Mafia action. Ongoing Games located here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Upcoming Games [Announcements Only]

Postby wicked on Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:28 pm

Upcoming Games

Stack the Deck mafia - Official - by Streaker
Standard Game - Beginners - by Epitaph1
CYOC #4 - Experimental - by TFO
Enemy of my Enemy - Intermediate - by Marashu
Streaker's Watch'N Learn - Competitive - by Streaker (expected to start sign-ups once Stack the Deck ends)
Last edited by wicked on Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:34 am, edited 6 times in total.
Major wicked

Re: Upcoming Games [Announcements Only]

Postby strike wolf on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:04 pm

I'm reannouncing my Dexter Mafia Season 2 game. As of right now I plan to start mid to late January. Also looking for an experienced co-mod preferably familiar with the show.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby freezie on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:04 am

I am announcing my (dreaded) return to mafia modding with my new ( and last ) Harry Potter mafia. I'll probably wait till a few games draw down, and the end of January before hosting it. Holidays won't do too well :P

IF one experienced mod doesn't want to join, but don't mind looking at the setup for balance, feel free. However, I beleive that it -should- be alright..(as long as I send the roles correctly...)
Corporal 1st Class freezie

Postby zimmah on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:34 am

Romeo and Juliet Mafia The first mafia game i am hosting.

it will start roughly 24 hours after the game is filled (16 players).
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby Leitz on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Family Frenzy is a mafia game based on a family where father and son are addicted to alcohol and drugs respectively. In a drunken or high state of mind they are capable of killing. It is the goal for the rest of the family to try and convince them to go into treatment.

Open for sign-ups: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=213&t=165607
My tournament series: Leitz League of Legendary (LLL)
Sergeant 1st Class Leitz

Postby pancakemix on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:51 am

Coming soon...
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:00 pm

i have a question i really dont know where to post this
i have an itch to mod ...not anytime soon mainly when im in only one or two games
what are the requirements to mod . i know i dont have alot of expereince but when my games are ending that will be at least ten games .
ya my question is what do you guys recomend i do before i actually start modding a game
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby safariguy5 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:21 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:i have a question i really dont know where to post this
i have an itch to mod ...not anytime soon mainly when im in only one or two games
what are the requirements to mod . i know i dont have alot of expereince but when my games are ending that will be at least ten games .
ya my question is what do you guys recomend i do before i actually start modding a game

Mod a C9 game first. That or find a co-modder to check your setup/balance and to help with Vote Counts/Night actions.
Captain safariguy5

Postby jak111 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:08 pm

Click image to enlarge.

For anyone who's seen this mentioned in the Mafia Discussion thread, it's time it got a few more on lookers before it's release date.

The fight begins:
14/04/12
(DD/MM/YY)

Be ready, the UNSC and Covenant are taking sign ups both willingly.. and not so willingly... soon.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:41 pm

safariguy5 wrote:

Mod a C9 game first. That or find a co-modder to check your setup/balance and to help with Vote Counts/Night actions.

that makes sense but since you have modded before is it really difficult to count votes and organize night actions or does it just make it easier. not trying to be mean im just trying to decide what to do..btw if i do it wont be doing it till my games are down to one or two and i have all the characters and roles (i prefer to do a themed setup) so i probably wont be modding for a month or two
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby safariguy5 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:45 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:

that makes sense but since you have modded before is it really difficult to count votes and organize night actions or does it just make it easier. not trying to be mean im just trying to decide what to do..btw if i do it wont be doing it till my games are down to one or two and i have all the characters and roles (i prefer to do a themed setup) so i probably wont be modding for a month or two

You want to be able to get things out on a timely manner. I try to post one Vote Count a day unless activity is slow. And people really notice if night phase takes too long because you're out for the weekend or whatever.
Captain safariguy5

Postby nagerous on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:15 pm

I'm going to be adding some mafia to the mafia forums soon - too long have we had themes about pokemon and ponies, time for some danger, plot and suspense ;)
Captain nagerous

Postby pmchugh on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:18 pm

nagerous wrote:I'm going to be adding some mafia to the mafia forums soon - too long have we had themes about pokemon and ponies, time for some danger, plot and suspense ;)

I'm gonna hold you to this :D
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Well, we have plenty of huge games going on in here. Plenty of intrigue. Complicated setups. Loooooooooooooooong days.

Let's simplify it a little bit. Let's get a game that's going to move rather quickly. Let's get a game that doesn't require you to have seen the movie, or read the book, or played with ponies growing up...

I bring to you...

++FAST FOOD mafia!++ (notice the ++s) ;)

This will be a standard F11 game (or so I read).

9 players. Straightforward. No chance to meta the characters based on movies or books. Just simple mafia play.

1. No, I did not have this balance checked...it's a standard setup.
2. Yes, I have completed 3 mafia games here (Office Mafia/win; Pirate mafia/win, and Dazza's First mafia/town loss...also in HP mafia and Matrix mafia)
3. Yes, I have modded before, just not on this forum, and with a much less experienced crowd.
4. No, you cannot join here, you must join in the FAST FOOD MAFIA thread.
5. I may or may not use ++ around the title in the thread.

I may wait until I die in one of my current games...or I may not. Just be on the lookout in the thread!
Last edited by Nebuchadnezer on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby pmchugh on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:13 am

It shouldn't have the ++'s as it is not in sign ups :P
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby pancakemix on Sun May 06, 2012 1:03 am

pmchugh wrote:
nagerous wrote:I'm going to be adding some mafia to the mafia forums soon - too long have we had themes about pokemon and ponies, time for some danger, plot and suspense ;)

I'm gonna hold you to this :D

Hold me to that too. Mass Effect is on the backburner. For what I want to do, I can't invest that much time right now.

Expect something good though. Something far more sinister.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun May 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Expect the MOST EPIC under-15 in HISTORY coming soon. Also guaranteed to be the trippiest concept ever. The pro-town hero will actually 'save the day'. The players will all have 2 roles. There will be time travel!!!???!!!
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby soundman on Tue May 15, 2012 1:34 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Expect the MOST EPIC under-15 in HISTORY coming soon. Also guaranteed to be the trippiest concept ever. The pro-town hero will actually 'save the day'. The players will all have 2 roles. There will be time travel!!!???!!!

Somes epic! You can count me in!
Lieutenant soundman

Postby strike wolf on Wed May 16, 2012 11:47 am

Alien Mafia

In Space no one can hear you scream.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Campin_Killer on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Falling Skies Mafia. Coming to a mafia forum near you
Upcoming Tournaments
NCAA Football
In the Trenches - 3 in sign-ups
13 Colonies
8 Thoughts
Africa

Highscore

Lieutenant Campin_Killer

Periodic Table Mafia, Part 2

Postby samgrossy on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:42 pm

Hey all Conquer Club Players!!

If you would like a well balanced and fun mafia game that infuses lots of flavor, come out to Periodic Table Mafia, Part 2. Go directly to the thread to sign up.

The first Periodic Table Mafia game was a great success and Periodic Table Part 2 will contain some of and refer to the same things. If you want, read about it here
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy

Postby jak111 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:15 pm

Just thought I'd drop the actual advertisement for my upcoming game in here, sort of a teaser for the signup thread coming out either tomorrow or the next day.

Click image to enlarge.

Remember, 15 spots are written up already but I will add more openings for those who wish to join past the 15th spot.

Deadline for signups will be Early-Mid March. This will give two whole months to get prepared to play if you're busy.

Deadlines will be longer due to the story being written as the game progresses (but if the story holds the game back TOO much I may just let the game continue as I'm back in the writing stages)

The rest of the need to know will be with the sign-up thread.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby rishaed on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:03 pm

Hey all!
I am planning on hosting another small game (Max 13 Players) based off of the version of German Mafia, know as Werewolf. In all RL games this usually has lasted around 3/4 Day/Night phases, and is closed Setup. (The roles are given out beforehand.) If enough interest pops up for this I will start this up in around 2/3 weeks.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby thechuck51 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:45 pm

In the next couple of days I'm going to open a thread for "The Wire Season 1 Mafia". Nagerous and I kicked around the setup a couple of months ago and I think we came up with a fun game. Didn't have the time to dedicate to running it then so I had to delay it until now. I would like to have the game ready to go for when some of the current games wrap up.

I'm hoping to make a series of games based on each season of the show. Each slightly bigger and more complex than the previous, just like the show itself.

Chuck
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby nagerous on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:57 am

thechuck51 wrote:In the next couple of days I'm going to open a thread for "The Wire Season 1 Mafia". Nagerous and I kicked around the setup a couple of months ago and I think we came up with a fun game. Didn't have the time to dedicate to running it then so I had to delay it until now. I would like to have the game ready to go for when some of the current games wrap up.

I'm hoping to make a series of games based on each season of the show. Each slightly bigger and more complex than the previous, just like the show itself.

Chuck

Good luck with it, I hope it plays well :)
Captain nagerous

Next

Return to Mafia Games