Conquer Club

Closed collywobbles [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

collywobbles [ka]

Postby mrswdk on Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:04 pm

Accused:

collywobbles

The accused are suspected of:

Other:

Deliberately throwing a game
Intentionally spoiling the game and trolling in game chat

Game number(s):

Game 14780846

Comments:

This guy came to the (incorrect) conclusion that I had broken a truce with him, which has obviously left him nursing a grudge against me.

Later in the game, he made a failed attempt to assault the bonuses of the strongest player on the board. When this failed, he moved every single one of his troops onto his border with me and has proceeded to all-out assault all of my territories and bonuses on every single turn since, despite the fact that doing so will obviously cost us both the game (the game was still fairly well balanced at the point at which he began suiciding me).

He has deliberately handed the game to our opponent in order to punish me for our earlier disagreement, and is also attempting to troll me in the game chat. This breaks at least two of your rules for using this website, so I submit my report and await your disciplinary action against him.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Re: collywobbles

Postby king achilles on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:00 pm

You two had a fallout or disagreement in a truce and the game chat that ensued only made it worse. I am not going to say that this is a normal thing when a truce doesn't go the way as intended but this is also not surprising to happen. If this is game throwing because he should have not attacked you, or he should have compromised and made another agreement with you, this is not the case for this game. It's a complicated situation with 3 player games. When one of the three is becoming strong, the other two expects each to be left alone or else accusations will come next.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: collywobbles [ka]

Postby mrswdk on Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:45 am

I am not complaining because I feel like he is breaking a truce. I am complaining because the manner in which he attacked me is definitely an attempt to punish me by sabotaging the game so that we both lose.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby king achilles on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:42 am

I am also not seeing this as a clear cut game throwing but more on a not surprising (typical) scenario on 3 player games.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby mrswdk on Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:21 am

There is a clear difference between what this guy has done and a run-of-the-mill tactical blunder.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Return to Closed C&A Reports