Conquer Club

Closed Pending a6mzero[SN]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

a6mzero[SN]

Postby Daddymike01 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:46 pm

<DELETE ME>
PLACE THE NAME OF THE ACCUSED IN THE SUBJECT LINE!!!

Replace or delete any xxxxxxx with the appropriate information.
Delete any accusations or entries which do not apply.

You can upload image attachments to your post by using the 'Upload Attachment' feature below [Preview] and [Submit] buttons.

Be sure before you accuse someone!
</DELETE ME>

Accused:

a6mzero

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy
Severe PM Abuse
Other: <Explanation>

Game number(s):14782010
[game]
[game]
[game]

Comments: I started to play Europe game #14782010. In the first round I placed by armies and took my turn. After that a6mzero became a bully and used abusive/foul language towards me. I ignored him thinking/hoping if I did not replay he would stop. He hasn't. I play this game for fun and I try to win as much as I can and I shouldn't have to put up with this kind of abuse from any one because of the way I play. This is suppose to be a fun game and is used by family and small children, no one should have to see or put up with this kind of abuse/language.
Cadet Daddymike01

Re: a6mzero

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:00 pm

As this is the only game you have played against him, and there is not further evidence of abuse, the most I see happening is this will be noted in case it happens again. I would recommend that you add him to your foe list so that you don't have to deal with him any longer.
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby ZornSlayer on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:05 pm

I also have had poor experiences with the a6mzero individual, and have seen him bully and abuse others as well.

If it's any consolation, Daddymike, he has probably already put you on his own foe list several times over.

If it makes a difference to the mods what to do about a6mzero, I could post links to other games and circumstances. Or you could review his ratings comments and list.
Lieutenant ZornSlayer

Postby MagnusGreeol on Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:07 am

- I reviewed the war chat daddymike, actually, this is pretty tame compared to what I've seen here lately. Check out the other abuse thread with ILLWHUAS, the guy says he wishes peoples kids die infront of them, and makes homophobic remarks. So this particular war chat abuse You mention looks like a day at Barnum and Bailey's. I vote to Foe him as well and move on, I doubt anything but a delayed slap on pinky finger will happen, unless a6mzero crawls into Your pm's. GL-
Major MagnusGreeol

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:33 am

MagnusGreeol makes a very good point. If a6mzero does indeed send you an abusive PM, make sure to click the triangle and report the abusive message.
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby owenshooter on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:44 am

pretty tame chat... post the PM if you have it, otherwise it didn't happen... they are going to tell you to just place him on foe and suck it up cupcake...-el Jesus negro

p.s.-fix your initial post so the links work and the rest is legible!!!
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Re: a6mzero[SN]

Postby sniffie on Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:24 pm

If those two lines in gamechat is everything you have to report me, I am going to have to tell you that it's best you foe and move on.

sniff
Sergeant 1st Class sniffie
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby pascalleke on Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:27 pm

Daddymike01 wrote:

a6mzero

Game number(s):Game 14782010
Sergeant pascalleke

Postby a6mzero on Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:27 pm

And while your foeing me take some risk lessons.
Major a6mzero

Postby ZornSlayer on Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:46 pm

a6mzero has a habit of being rude and crude and borderline or over the line, depending on how you want to draw it. I think he was South Park's Cartmann in real life.

Game 14538745

Game 14430717

Game 14771950

Game 14768225

Game 14734755

Game 14732681

Game 14724263

Game 14717682

Game 14701329

[game[14682011[/game]

Game 14439732

They tend to repeat the same basic vocabulary after that. Idk, maybe he's got a magic 8 ball with the phrases on the sides of the little thing inside?
Lieutenant ZornSlayer

Postby Major.Bossman on Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:33 pm

Maybe this player just enjoys being a prick. After reading a few of the chats I am beginning to wonder how long that foe list may be. This appears to be consistent foul language and poor attitude. However I wonder what separates something from it being classified as verbal abuse or bigotry. Both seem to be in the same essence to demean a person or group as both are considered insulting but one takes multiple instances while the other takes one instance.
Colonel Major.Bossman

Postby Doctor Spin on Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:54 am

Well, I've just raised a new complaint against a6mzero which may help you out here - as he is a deeply unpleasant player. I've provided clear evidence of xenophobic and homophobic abuse. Hopefully the mods will be able to do something.
Lieutenant Doctor Spin

Postby owenshooter on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:41 am

Major.Bossman wrote:Maybe this player just enjoys being a prick.

i love that in a thread about language, someone just flamed the accused... ha... only on CC!!!-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby a6mzero on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:33 pm

Threads noted in the first few pages of babble on 5 in the forum.
Hot n sexy
Charity breast fondling
Jiggle
Zombie strippers
Hotter than Kate uptown
Holy ass cock tits
A new cleavage every 5 minutes
The merits of Asian girls
Bitches
Vaginas grown in a lab
Boobs
Hey sucka jigga
How many penises do u have

This is a ok but whatever u do don't say cocksucker or u will be in trouble.
Major a6mzero

Postby owenshooter on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:49 am

a6mzero wrote:Threads noted in the first few pages of babble on 5 in the forum.
Hot n sexy
Charity breast fondling
Jiggle
Zombie strippers
Hotter than Kate uptown
Holy ass cock tits
Bitches
Vaginas grown in a lab
Boobs
Hey sucka jigga

come on man... are you really going to use an off topics forum as a defense? a forum that comes with a disclaimer stickied at the top? i could see this as a defense if you had posted a disclaimer in each of your games before you offended (not a bad idea).. i, myself, do not have an issue with your salty language... if someone doesn't like it, they can foe you so they don't have to see it, right?! self moderation, to me, is the best moderation... anyway, good luck... maybe throw in the first amendment defenses next, see if that sticks...-eJn

Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby clangfield on Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:42 am

Hot n sexy
Charity breast fondling
Jiggle
Zombie strippers
Hotter than Kate uptown
Holy ass cock tits
Bitches
Vaginas grown in a lab
Boobs
Hey sucka jigga

The difference is that these are not insults directed at fellow players. They are adult topics; but they are not a slight on your opponent's ethnicity or sexuality.
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby owenshooter on Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:08 am

clangfield wrote:The difference is that these are not insults directed at fellow players. They are adult topics; but they are not a slight on your opponent's ethnicity or sexuality.

hang on... now you are just making stuff up... i read the chat.. in the game chat, please show me where he made a comment about anyone's ethnicity... i see him calling a player by the players color in the game, yellow... but i don't see any ethnic/racist slurs by A6... so, either point it out or stop making the false accusation. what i find interesting is the OP's seemingly open admission that his account is shared by family, including small children... against the rules... anyway, this is ridiculous. the guy can foe the people he finds offensive and guess what? that chat is no longer visible to him, his family and the small children that all share the one freemium account. foe and move on. suck it up cupcake. seen far worse chat in a game, this is tame and something that the OP can resolve by placing a6 on his foe list... waste of
the mods time...-eJn

Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:51 pm

Can anyone who thinks a6m's chat is too offensive please invite me to a game?
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby clangfield on Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:15 pm

owenshooter wrote:
clangfield wrote:The difference is that these are not insults directed at fellow players. They are adult topics; but they are not a slight on your opponent's ethnicity or sexuality.

hang on... now you are just making stuff up... i read the chat.. in the game chat, please show me where he made a comment about anyone's ethnicity... i see him calling a player by the players color in the game, yellow... but i don't see any ethnic/racist slurs by A6... so, either point it out or stop making the false accusation. what i find interesting is the OP's seemingly open admission that his account is shared by family, including small children... against the rules... anyway, this is ridiculous. the guy can foe the people he finds offensive and guess what? that chat is no longer visible to him, his family and the small children that all share the one freemium account. foe and move on. suck it up cupcake. seen far worse chat in a game, this is tame and something that the OP can resolve by placing a6 on his foe list... waste of
the mods time...-eJn

I wasn't making a direct accusation about this particular player: merely pointing out where the line is generally drawn, and how it differs from the forum examples that he tried to use in mitigation.
There are rules about chat concerning bigotry and offence, and sometimes FAMO doesn't cover it.
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby owenshooter on Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:21 pm

clangfield wrote:I wasn't making a direct accusation about this particular player: merely pointing out where the line is generally drawn, and how it differs from the forum examples that he tried to use in mitigation.
There are rules about chat concerning bigotry and offence, and sometimes FAMO doesn't cover it.

then you should have chosen your words a little better... from where i sit, that is a clear statement as to why his examples are not offensive, but his chat is... the written word is a powerful thing and if you aren't able to clearly convey your ideas when you write, you probably shouldn't write... thanks for clearing up your intentions, which were in no way clear...-eJn
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby a6mzero on Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:32 pm

This dudes been playing for free for 2-1/2 years unlike myself who immediately bought a membership and renewed on time and he reports me for language. If I get tagged for this bs u guys can see if the freeium will pony up and replace my now $30 renewal fee.
Major a6mzero

Postby a6mzero on Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:53 pm

clangfield wrote:
Hot n sexy
Charity breast fondling
Jiggle
Zombie strippers
Hotter than Kate uptown
Holy ass cock tits
Bitches
Vaginas grown in a lab
Boobs
Hey sucka jigga

The difference is that these are not insults directed at fellow players. They are adult topics; but they are not a slight on your opponent's ethnicity or sexuality.

So it's alright too degrade women on this site as long as your not talking too one directly.
Major a6mzero

Postby sniffie on Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:01 am

this one is closed, the comments are harsh, yet not bigoted or racial.

Because nobody can behave this topic keeps locked.

sniff
Sergeant 1st Class sniffie
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Closed C&A Reports