Conquer Club

Closed evilweasel8 / Intentionally Dead Beating

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

evilweasel8 / Intentionally Dead Beating

Postby owenshooter on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:53 pm

The accused: evilweasel8

The accused are suspected of: Intentionally Dead Beating

Game number(s): Game 14804781

Comments: After a few rounds in which i had taken over multiple bonuses, player posted in game chat:

evilseasel8 wrote:2014-09-02 21:06:21 - evilweasel8: hi owen,im going to forfiet this game and not turn on them,not going to waste my time on a game where the other guys drop was so uneven
2014-09-02 21:07:14 - evilweasel8: not bein a pussy---just a huge game load and no time for unbalanced drops--not your fault--either way you win gg

there aren't any forfeits in CC, there isn't a resign button and what he is doing, admittedly, is intentionally dead beating in our game. it's a poly game, so this is going to drag on for days. i hope he can receive a formal warning for this and someone looks into this to see if it is a normal thing with him in his games... thanks...-eJn

p.s.-entire game chat for those of you that can't be bothered to go to the game, etc...
chat log wrote:2014-09-02 21:06:21 - evilweasel8: hi owen,im going to forfiet this game and not turn on them,not going to waste my time on a game where the other guys drop was so uneven
2014-09-02 21:07:14 - evilweasel8: not bein a pussy---just a huge game load and no time for unbalanced drops--not your fault--either way you win gg
2014-09-05 07:00:38 - owenshooter: the drop wasn't uneven. i just worked one aspect of the bonus. i only started out receiving 2 more troops than you on our first turns... but whatever...
2014-09-05 18:16:30 - evilweasel8: dude, i snap w/ my phone--me,plus 8 and 7 round one waiting turn.....u,plus 14 and 12--read the log,no disrespect but i say thats an unbalanced game from the get go,hardly a fair fight not mention u turn first on top of that...lol
2014-09-05 18:17:39 - evilweasel8: not bitching at you,not your fault at all,i hope u get my point of view,and i was upfront and honest i forfiet
2014-09-05 18:57:15 - owenshooter: there aren't any forfeits on cc... you are intentionally dead beating... i take snaps too, i had a slight advantage and took plane bonuses at the start... do what you want, doesn't mean i have to agree with it and doesn't mean i can't report it...
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Re: evilweasel8 / Intentionally Dead Beating

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:06 am

With 5877 completed, he should clearly know you cannot "forfeit" a game and just stop playing. He may just be whining about the bad dice, and come back to finish. I do not think there is much the mods can/will do unless he actually deadbeats.
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby owenshooter on Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:13 am

Edric Wolfswift wrote:With 5877 completed, he should clearly know you cannot "forfeit" a game and just stop playing. He may just be whining about the bad dice, and come back to finish. I do not think there is much the mods can/will do unless he actually deadbeats.

formal warning would be nice, so the next time someone reports it he can have a nice little vacation... he gave his game load as an excuse, he has 12 going... give me a break...-eJn
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:46 am

12 is a heavy load? I think there have been times when I had 50+ going at once :-)
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:53 am

Sorry Owen no warning here. I have checked your game and he has continued to play. I also checked a lot of his games and he does not have a history of deabeating. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and I will send evilweasel8 a PM explaining about intentional deadbeating. It is not only against the rules but he will give evil a bad reputation and we can't have that.

Moving this to closed.
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:54 am

Closed
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Closed C&A Reports