Conquer Club

Cleared Suspicious Game - Various accused

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Suspicious Game - Various accused

Postby Piratul on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:23 am

Accused:

placebo7
molespe
drake_pk7

Being Multis

I am hoping the above means multi accounts, which is what I perceive and believe here
Other: <Explanation>

Game number(s):

Comments:

The game did not seem right to me, two colours only attacked me, two of the members had a '7' after their name, not conclusive I know, but they rarely attacked each other, only took one out at a time, did no real attacking or taking of major territory till the last game. When one plays one generally watches the major player, in this case yellow, whilst he did not win, nor did he have major territory area or attack strongly, red just bidded his time. These are tactics I have seen and used before myself and may be wrong, but to me from playing on here many years, something does not add up right! I may be wrong, but I believe placebo and drake is one guy, though he may also be molespe too.

I appreciate you looking into this.
Private Piratul

Re: Suspicious Game - Various accused

Postby clangfield on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:28 am

Piratul wrote:Accused:

placebo7
molespe
drake_pk7

Being Multis

I am hoping the above means multi accounts, which is what I perceive and believe here
Other: <Explanation>

Game number(s):

Game 14780281

Comments:

The game did not seem right to me, two colours only attacked me, two of the members had a '7' after their name, not conclusive I know, but they rarely attacked each other, only took one out at a time, did no real attacking or taking of major territory till the last game. When one plays one generally watches the major player, in this case yellow, whilst he did not win, nor did he have major territory area or attack strongly, red just bidded his time. These are tactics I have seen and used before myself and may be wrong, but to me from playing on here many years, something does not add up right! I may be wrong, but I believe placebo and drake is one guy, though he may also be molespe too.

I appreciate you looking into this.

Links fixed.
I suppose the fact of them being in three different countries, and all premium, would suggest they're not a multi.
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:35 am

I concur with Clangfield. Three different countries, all are premium, and one has even been playing since 2008. That and the fact there seems to be nothing odd in the way the game was played suggest no multi.
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:04 am

The accused are CLEARED of being multis.
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:04 am

Cleared
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Closed C&A Reports