Conquer Club

Cleared a6mzero - Xenophobic remarks [DCR]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

a6mzero - Xenophobic remarks [DCR]

Postby Doctor Spin on Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:49 am

Accused:

a6mzero

The accused are suspected of:
Severe PM Abuse

Game number(s):

Game 14806566

Comments:
Below is an excerpt from the game chat. I do not get offended easily and I enjoy the banter and name calling in game chat. But I draw the line at xenophobic (racist) and homophobic remarks. a6mzero crossed the line with "typical English cocksucker" I'm afraid - on both counts!! He's a deeply unpleasant person anyway, but he's broken the rules here and I feel obliged to report him. We don't need players like him (her? It?) on this site. Thank you.

2014-09-05 11:56:16 - a6mzero: gg red u have two players helping u win not much i can do
2014-09-08 19:25:42 - a6mzero: Green yur a fucking idiot
2014-09-08 19:26:18 - a6mzero: U need too go play tiddlywinks u might do better
2014-09-08 19:27:43 - a6mzero: He's throwing the game too yellow on purpose red
2014-09-08 19:28:10 - a6mzero: Typical engish cocksucker
2014-09-09 07:30:59 - Doctor Spin: Blue, you are an arrogant and stupid person. You do not know what you're talking about. And I'm afraid xenophobic remarks are not allowed. I'll report you as I am greatly offended.
2014-09-09 07:33:33 - Doctor Spin: Just because you neither have the skill or the foresight to prevent yellow from building up does not mean I have to do your dirty work for you. If you check the log, you will see I am pretty much the only player who has broken bonuses (of all 3 opponents)
2014-09-09 07:35:05 - Doctor Spin: You, my little stupid friend, have done f*ck all but moan and accuse everyone of siding against you or helping others. You are clearly a detestable person with some unfortunate personal issues. No need to take it out on people you do not know !!!
Lieutenant Doctor Spin

Re: a6mzero - Xenophobic remarks [DCR]

Postby a6mzero on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:33 am

U left out the part where u accused me of cheating. Apparently every time u are losing u report someone. I find all this ironic when u go to the forum and there are multiple threads regarding womens breasts.
Major a6mzero

Postby owenshooter on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:36 am

Doctor Spin wrote:The accused are suspected of:
Severe PM Abuse

soooo, where is the PM abuse?-eJn
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:57 pm

I believe the "offense" Doctor Spin is referring to is highlighted in red. Based on the precedent that has been set, I think the worst that will happen is a warning. With that being said, I have seen far worse and I would just foe and move on.
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby betiko on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:48 pm

that is just a lame reason to report someone.
And that is not xenophobic, he is not insulting english people. it would be if he said "all englishmen suck cock". in this case he is not generalizing, just insulting you. Also, I've never seen anything about "cocksucker" being bigotry; it's a saying.
Major betiko

Postby Doctor Spin on Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:10 pm

"It's a saying". FFS. What an idiot!!
Whether or not "it's a saying" in your part of the world, doesn't mean it's not xenophobic AND homophobic. It just means you live in an area where xenophobia and homophobia are the norm. I'm guessing mid-west or southern states???? Either way, doesn't make it right. This is an international site. The word "cocksucker" is intended as a derogatory insult, the implication being that the recipient of the insult is gay - and therefore that being gay is something worthy of insult. THAT, my small-minded friend, is HOMOPHOBIC... and that is actually worse than the "bigotry" you seem to be struggling to find. All that tells me is that you are bigoted, and you are homophobic. The fact he's suggested I am an "english cocksucker" also, by his very need to use the preface "English" implies that he sees this as a worse insult than merely calling me a "cocksucker"; therefore suggestive of xenophobia. All his words, not mine - so don't shoot the messenger. He brought this on himself. Because I am English and not, say, Pakistani or Russian or Iraqi, does not mean I am happy for an American to use my nation against me as an insult. It's xenophobia. AND homophobia. Anyone who can't understand that needs to reflect on their own upbringing, society and education.
Thank you.
Lieutenant Doctor Spin

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:31 pm

Doctor Spin wrote:It just means you live in an area where xenophobia and homophobia are the norm. I'm guessing mid-west or southern states????

That could be taken as insulting to people who live in those areas, which makes you guilty of the same thing you ranted against Doctor Spin. Clearly a case of the pot calling the kettle black.
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby betiko on Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:30 pm

Doctor Spin wrote:"It's a saying". FFS. What an idiot!!
Whether or not "it's a saying" in your part of the world, doesn't mean it's not xenophobic AND homophobic. It just means you live in an area where xenophobia and homophobia are the norm. I'm guessing mid-west or southern states???? Either way, doesn't make it right. This is an international site. The word "cocksucker" is intended as a derogatory insult, the implication being that the recipient of the insult is gay - and therefore that being gay is something worthy of insult. THAT, my small-minded friend, is HOMOPHOBIC... and that is actually worse than the "bigotry" you seem to be struggling to find. All that tells me is that you are bigoted, and you are homophobic. The fact he's suggested I am an "english cocksucker" also, by his very need to use the preface "English" implies that he sees this as a worse insult than merely calling me a "cocksucker"; therefore suggestive of xenophobia. All his words, not mine - so don't shoot the messenger. He brought this on himself. Because I am English and not, say, Pakistani or Russian or Iraqi, does not mean I am happy for an American to use my nation against me as an insult. It's xenophobia. AND homophobia. Anyone who can't understand that needs to reflect on their own upbringing, society and education.
Thank you.

Maybe you need to stop being such a bigoted psychopants! You deserve your own abuse report for your insults against the fine people of the midwest or southern states that you call homophobes and xenophobes. That is a real insult and you are generalizing people from a community, while you feel offended for being called "english", which you probably are.
(By the way, you are not very good at guessing country flags)
Major betiko

Postby ZornSlayer on Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:49 pm

. . . . and isn't this sort of bickering and unpleasantness exactly what this on-line multinational live player strategy game site shouldn't be all about?

Kudos to Doctor Spin for following due process and expressing his concerns. Now let's hear the mods sort this one out.
Lieutenant ZornSlayer

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:18 pm

I have no issue with Doctor Spin following "due process", yet I find it hypocritical to rant against something that he also does.
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby a6mzero on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:24 pm

do u have dog in this hunt Zornslayer? U note me for saying "chaps my ass" and douchebag? If I get anything out of this farce then CC better issue a list of naughty words. Since one of the posters here called me a prick will his games be purused by u also?
Major a6mzero

Postby TeeGee on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:00 pm

since nothing has been added to assist the C&A team in this case, I am locking this.

If you have some information that needs to be added and is relevant, please PM either myself or a multi hunter
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby deathcomesrippin on Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:25 am

As much as Spin might dislike someone saying that, calling someone a cocksucker does not in and of itself mean they are bigoted or even making a bigoted remark. It is a terrible thing to say, but it is not bigotry.

a6mzero is Cleared of making bigoted remarks.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Return to Closed C&A Reports