Conquer Club

Cleared Terry Sore [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Terry Sore [ka]

Postby CMetternich on Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:10 pm

Accused:

Terry Sore

The accused are suspected of:

Severe Ratings Abuse

Comments:
This player is abusing the rating system. Over and over again he gives his opponents very negative ratings without a justified cause. http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?m ... Terry+Sore
Captain CMetternich

Re: Terry Sore

Postby Major.Bossman on Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:31 am

This might be hard to prove. It seems that the accused gives varied ratings ranging from one star to five stars.The accused does rate some players rather poorly while others are rated rather well. Some of the ratings may be a bit harsh but that opinion is not necessarily rating abuse.
Colonel Major.Bossman

Postby king achilles on Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:48 am

I would have to agree with Major.Bossman. The poor ratings that I see so far from his Ratings left are within reason.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby owenshooter on Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:56 am

king achilles wrote:I would have to agree with Major.Bossman. The poor ratings that I see so far from his Ratings left are within reason.

WHAT?!! WE COME HERE FOR BLOOD, NOT REASONING!!! BLOOOOOD!!!!

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:21 pm

It looks like several of his recent ratings of 1s were left for deadbeats... Nothing unusual about that
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby CMetternich on Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:14 pm

I disagree. He also uses foul language when he is rated badly ("Dumb ass"), which is very funny given the sheer amount of bad ratings he gave.

So I'd like ot hear the opinion of a mod.
Captain CMetternich

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:52 pm

"Re: Terry Sore ... Post by king achilles on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:48 am
I would have to agree with Major.Bossman. The poor ratings that I see so far from his Ratings left are within reason".

That obviously was not the final verdict, but at least one mod seems to agree.
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby owenshooter on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:53 am

king achilles wrote:I would have to agree with Major.Bossman. The poor ratings that I see so far from his Ratings left are within reason.

i love when the voice of reason, AKA-king achilles, weighs in on a topic... my blessing upon King A...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby sniffie on Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:07 pm

CMetternich, please provide 5 or more ratings that are unjustified. Send them through by PM. I'll lock this topic to avoid it getting out of hand.

sniff
Sergeant 1st Class sniffie
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby owenshooter on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:58 pm

sniffie wrote:CMetternich, please provide 5 or more ratings that are unjustified. Send them through by PM. I'll lock this topic to avoid it getting out of hand.

sniff

out of hand?! really? you must see something in the posting that none of us did... and that is fair to ask for 5 more... but that number seems a little low for ratings "ABUSE"... what is the threshold for basing it on a number of 5? do you guys do a percentage of overall ratings left or is there a set number you use, like 10? not being a smart ass, just wondering why 5 more would be considered abuse...-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby king achilles on Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:39 pm

It's a start to look at, meaning at least the report would help show this is not just about one rating complaint, but in general, we still look at the big picture. For now, this is cleared.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: Terry Sore [ka]

Postby CMetternich on Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:09 pm

Recently, he gave me a bad rating. He tagged me as a "Sore loser". I am afraid to say that I won this game, but okay, seems everyone is a loser in the eyes of Terry Sore. Game 14794629.

Then check Game 10422407, he lost again, and rated Caspian King down (who won the game) using tags like "Vindictive, Clueless, Cheap Tactics, Poor Strategy".
Poor strategy and clueless :?: He won the game, Terry Sore lost it.

Game 13729050, Terry Sore lost (again), petea won it and petea was rated down, tagged as "Irrational, Clueless, Poor Strategy".

Game 12224936, he lost again, Lord Henry won it and -of course- was rated badly.

Game 14755182, of course he lost and felt the need to rate NicolaSong down. Same procedure as every game.

Game 14796828, he lost another one and clerkie was called a bad teammate, although this was not a team game, but :-$

Game 13698019, again he lost, again it is the fault of others and he rated chrisabbott79 down.
Captain CMetternich

Return to Closed C&A Reports