Conquer Club

Noted Little crew of friends [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Little crew of friends [ka]

Postby bigheadnick on Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:02 pm

<DELETE ME>
PLACE THE NAME OF THE ACCUSED IN THE SUBJECT LINE!!!

Replace or delete any xxxxxxx with the appropriate information.
Delete any accusations or entries which do not apply.

You can upload image attachments to your post by using the 'Upload Attachment' feature below [Preview] and [Submit] buttons.

Be sure before you accuse someone!
</DELETE ME>

Accused:

jonesy31
manhatton
robrewis
JOCKEY
1DPT

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy
Other: <Explanation> Either simply secret diplomacy or a serious multi, This group of users and possibly others are fond of jumping in public matches together with one or 2 other random players like myself and they will proceed to team up on the random/s until eliminated then seem to play the game normally amongst themselves once said random is gone.,Whats worse is they like to talk trash while doing so., I mean the nerve to talk trash while teaming up on someone like am I supposed to be impressed by that? Feel free to check the games with these players and see for yourselves. Scumbags imo. Below is the game number I ran into this little crew in.

Game number(s):

Game 14795746

Comments:
Corporal bigheadnick

Re: Little crew of dirtbags

Postby owenshooter on Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:28 pm

bigheadnick wrote: Feel free to check the games with these players and see for yourselves. Scumbags imo. Below is the game number I ran into this little crew in.

first... clean up your post, nobody is going to wade through that... second, not a good idea to come to C&A and start off with a flame... third, you listed one game against you and offer no other proof or additional games of this activity. you just invite the mods to go off on a random chase against a bunch of players. so, all 5 players play in games together all the time doing this? huh? i looked at one of their list of games and stopped right there... didn't have the time to do your homework. maybe you can list a few games on your own that prove this... good luck...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby jefjef on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:16 pm

After looking at this I'm wondering what bigheads other accounts are.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Major.Bossman on Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:15 am

This report may be a mess but these players' activity is somewhat suspicious. Both robbrewis and JOCKEY play a lot of games with the same consistent members which includes both jonesy31 and manhatton. Now this may just be friends playing together since all of the accused with the exception of 1DPT appear to be from Singapore. It is possible that these players prefer to play against each other and are content to continue doing so.
Colonel Major.Bossman

Postby king achilles on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:12 am

^ Agreed. However, if they have been targeting unsuspecting players in their group, shouldn't they have been reported before? If this is the first time they got reported as they got to be cocky in the game chat, then this is a start.
Sergeant 1st Class king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby bigheadnick on Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:23 pm

Owen, my apologies for the mess post but it doesnt change the validity of my claims. As you can plainly see, I dont post a lot in the forums so please cut me some slack. Furthermore more proof other than the game I listed is easily found looking at their games. Its far quicker for any of u to simply click on the "find all games with this player" button than for me to post each one individually here. The proof is right in front of u once you look into some of those games theyre in., you see 3 things, first the players all playing together with one or 2 randoms, second you will see the trash talk, and lastly you will see the 1 or 2 randoms eliminated before any of them are. It's plain as day, and therefore I have the right to flame these dirtbags all I want for their shady actions. They should be playing in invite only games , its as simple as that. But whatever, im the bad guy because my op was a mess, smh
Corporal bigheadnick

Postby king achilles on Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:52 am

I updated your title thread to be less hostile. I can probably consider Game 14353416 as another suspicious game but this dates back in May. Can you help us by providing more obvious games as you claim they have done this numerous times?
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby owenshooter on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:44 am

bigheadnick wrote:
king achilles wrote:I updated your title thread to be less hostile. I can probably consider Game 14353416 as another suspicious game but this dates back in May. Can you help us by providing more obvious games as you claim they have done this numerous times?

It's plain as day, and therefore I have the right to flame these dirtbags all I want for their shady actions. They should be playing in invite only games , its as simple as that. But whatever, im the bad guy because my op was a mess, smh

well, King A is looking into it and even he has said you should provide more games of these obvious actions. post a few more games that are "obvious" and you'll get some traction... and of course you have the CC right to post this thread, you just shouldn't break a rule of the forum in doing so... in other words, no, you do not have the right to flame them in the forum... anyway, post some games that are obvious... good luck!!!-eJn
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Re: Little crew of friends [ka]

Postby king achilles on Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:47 pm

Since there is limited proof that we can work on for now, and I still do agree that Game 14795746 does look suspicious, this report shall be noted in their records in case they get reported again. Feel free to rate them accordingly and to put them on your foe list.
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Closed C&A Reports