Conquer Club

Cleared Pending fearglic & fransilva07 - secret diplomacy(sn)

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

fearglic & fransilva07 - secret diplomacy(sn)

Postby ZornSlayer on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Accused:

fearglic
fransilva07

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 14754540

Comments: I have played many games, but this one takes the cake for the craziest most intense case of getting 'teamed' into the ground. For well over half of the game I know for a fact these players had an open front with each other, direct contact. Rather than go for each other they chose to harass and gang up and attack me into the ground. It seems very fishy. Any way mods can check out PM's or deleted PM's or deleted wall messages between these two?
Lieutenant ZornSlayer

Re: fearglic & fransilva07 - secret diplomacy

Postby owenshooter on Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:13 am

it's fog of war, how do you KNOW they have an open front? is this an assumption? an educated guess? do you have a snap of it? can't see the map... anyway, i don't play much fog, just wondering...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Re: fearglic & fransilva07 - secret diplomacy

Postby MagnusGreeol on Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:52 pm

- I looked through the war pages for both of Them, The war You ( Zorn) were in with Them seems to be the only game They have been in together, and in Peloponisia it is possible that You were positioned right between Them, which would account for Them not attacking each other and seemingly hanging on You? Since They have no prior wars together its hard to believe SD is involved. Is it possible ZornSlayer, that You were caught between Them, and the only way They could of attacked each other was re-routing around the map?
Major MagnusGreeol

Re: fearglic & fransilva07 - secret diplomacy(sn)

Postby ZornSlayer on Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:03 pm

To clarify the situation.

I had a sizeable empire in the NE, north, and east portion of the map. One of them had a start in the SE corner of the map, and the other had territories in the west. I saw them because I reached down into all of them. But they came together in those south-central island areas. I know they had the front and all their armies there becaue I was down there as well, and I stepped back to let them have at each other. They had quite large armies freely clashing down there. but instead they both ganged up on me and ignored each others front totally for a good chunk of the game and just kept ganging up on me. they only starting sparring each other again when they had me run into a corner and one of them lost contact with my troops.

I understand it becomes a 3-way sometimes that happens.... but it was fishy and think does need to be looked into a bit deeper.
Lieutenant ZornSlayer

Postby MagnusGreeol on Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:31 pm

- Just went through entire war log, First player to player assault comes in round 8, TonyChristou assaults fearglic, from there these two go back and forth all the way up to round 16,, Round 16 is Zorns first assault on a player ( fransilva),, Round 17 fearglic assaults TonyChristou AND fransilva,, Round 17 fransilva's first assault on ZornSlayer,,,Round 18 fearglic assaults TonyChristou and fransilva still no assaults on ZornSlayer from fearglic,,,Round 19 fearglic eliminates TonyChristou turns a set and assaults fransilva,,,Round 19 fransilva retaliates on fearglic,,,,Round 20 fearglics first assault on ZornSlayer and takes 1 territ,,, Round 20 fransilva assaults fearglic and takes 3 territs,,,Up to this point fearglic had only taken 1 territ from ZornSlayer but had multiple run inns with fransilva. Sorry ZornSlayer, I believe everything looks legit, The war log shows nothing that would suggest SD.
Major MagnusGreeol

Postby sniffie on Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:41 pm

For what I can read from the game log. All 4 where getting bonusses, red was the first to be eliminated. The other 3 players merely searched for a balance between attacking and being attacked.
It happens more then rarely that 1 players is the one that is most attacked, but not killed by 2 others without a truce being proposed, this is not SD, it is only strategic insight into the game.
So, if there is no more evidence, I will clear them. Please provide any extra evidence within 24 hours.

sniff
Sergeant 1st Class sniffie
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby ZornSlayer on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:03 pm

No way you can check out their PM's then to each other? My suspicion at the time was that sometime after red got eliminated (after round 20) maybe they made some kind of agreement between them. can't prove it without access to the PM's though. Sometimes maybe these things just happen.
Lieutenant ZornSlayer

Postby MagnusGreeol on Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:11 pm

I'd let this one go Zorn, I doubt They would secretly pm a SD after Red was Eliiminated, Only three of Yas left They could of openly in chat made a truce and You woulda been killed legitly. I say let it go. And GL.
Major MagnusGreeol

Postby ZornSlayer on Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:17 pm

Fair point, MG.
Lieutenant ZornSlayer

Postby sniffie on Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:46 pm

I'm closing this. My verdict is that there is no sd here.

sniff
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby sniffie on Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:46 pm

Cleared
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Closed C&A Reports