Conquer Club

Closed Test

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Test

Postby Thorthoth on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:02 am

Wait a minute?

I've never filed a report before, so this is a test.

Are C&A Reports displayed publicly on the forum?!?

If so, that is just kangaroo court justice. A place where any Good Ol Boy accused can just flame a powerless victim, especially strangers and newbies.

If that is how C&A is handled, all I can say is I'm glad I'm silver. I wouldn't want to support this nonsense.

If this post is appearing on the forum then all my criticisms here are justified.
Corporal Thorthoth

Re: Test

Postby Lord Arioch on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:16 am

What the admins handle it all and they are well overworked!
Major Lord Arioch

Postby owenshooter on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:17 am

um... the outcome isn't decided by forum users... it is decided by mods/admins.. people can post their evidence supporting or defending the accused... sooo, the process is actually quite fair... interesting that your first and only post in the forums is the one above... member since 2011 and this is the big statement you have kept us all waiting to hear? what a let down..-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:36 am

If you are worried that something you say is a violation of someone's confidentiality, you can always send a PM to a member of the C&A team. Most members appreciate being able to discuss cases publicly, but the option is certainly there for those who do not.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:51 am

Thorthoth wrote:Wait a minute?

I've never filed a report before, so this is a test.

Are C&A Reports displayed publicly on the forum?!?

If so, that is just kangaroo court justice. A place where any Good Ol Boy accused can just flame a powerless victim, especially strangers and newbies.

If that is how C&A is handled, all I can say is I'm glad I'm silver. I wouldn't want to support this nonsense.

If this post is appearing on the forum then all my criticisms here are justified.

- If You have ever visited this C/A section and read from start to end any report, You would have to automatically understand that this is how it works? I'm sure this is not the VERY first time You came here, and made this post without ever having been here before? So just now You invited the public to comment on Your post. How about only posting a report if You actually do have a problem? You would of been better off sending King Achilles a pm with Your comments than feeding Yourself to the wolves. I hope the Mods take this off to archives fast for Your sake. GL Thor '')
owenshooter wrote:um... the outcome isn't decided by forum users... it is decided by mods/admins.. people can post their evidence supporting or defending the accused... sooo, the process is actually quite fair... interesting that your first and only post in the forums is the one above... member since 2011 and this is the big statement you have kept us all waiting to hear? what a let down..-Jésus noir

+1
Major MagnusGreeol

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:42 pm

You have completed 90 games in three years, so it is obvious that you don't spend a lot of time on the site. Why is this forum such a concern for you? Also, how could you find the Cheating & Abuse Reports forum, yet not be able to see whether or not the reports were public? :?:
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby sniffie on Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:59 pm

This is neither a training forum, neither it is a General discussion nor the question and answer forum.
Closing this.

sniff
Sergeant 1st Class sniffie
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby sniffie on Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:59 pm

Closed
Sergeant 1st Class sniffie
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Closed C&A Reports