Conquer Club

offering premium membership while in game [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

offering premium membership while in game [ka]

Postby andretrepa on Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:26 pm

Accused: Chariot of Fire
Other: this player offered a premium membership to another player (Riseme) while the game is still running. This is not fair for the other players who are still disputing the game.

Evidence: copy/paste from the game chat:

21-01-23 13:38:49 - Chariot of Fire: To Andre...correct! It is what upset me so much in the Nap Europe game. Purple (tonemonster) is one such wanker. You were the only one brave enough to challenge the game leader but by doing that you let some quiet wanker win
2021-01-23 13:42:25 - Chariot of Fire: and now you seem to have done the same thing in this game, attacking me when I wasn't even the troop leader or being aggressive towards you. So you gift the game to the quiet ones who do nothing
2021-01-23 13:43:12 - Chariot of Fire: I think I like pink. Sensible, fair and a true sportsman.
2021-01-23 13:45:45 - Chariot of Fire: and Andre...I'm guessing you totally misunderstood my post in the Nap Europe game. It wasn't directed at you in a bad way at all
2021-01-23 14:30:12 - andretrepa: I didn't play against you personally, yellow. You did (I think). Still, too much talk for me. Feel free to play bad, I don't mind
2021-01-23 14:33:56 - Chariot of Fire: Huh? How did I? I never attacked you until you hit my 112 stack (for no good reason)
2021-01-23 14:35:03 - Chariot of Fire: Why did you choose to attack me? What the f**k have I ever done to upset you? I just don't get it
2021-01-23 14:37:10 - Chariot of Fire: I can only think it's your very poor English (I lived in Macao for many years w/Portuguese friends and I know how utterly shit their English is) so I guess you misinterpreted my Nap Europe chat?
2021-01-23 14:45:28 - Chariot of Fire: >Riseme. Bought you a little gift. Enjoy your premium membership. Maybe can play more games in future as would be interested in inviting you to our clan or tribe. Your character would fit in well.
2021-01-24 09:48:33 - RISEME: Wow that was totally unexpected but very much appreciated gir , I have played a few team games but never joined a clan .
2021-01-24 09:50:59 - RISEME: As I am partially sighted and often struggle reading messages without my magnifier
2021-01-24 09:53:19 - RISEME: But if your happy with knowing this and feel I could fit in with a clan I would gladly accept your invite ,though I may need some guidance !!
2021-01-24 09:54:16 - RISEME: Once again I thank you for your kind actions ..

Game number(s): Game 20467979

Comments: both should be kicked from this particular game (although «Riseme» is completely innocent, he may feel more compelled to let «Chariot of fire» win this game).
Colonel andretrepa

Re: offering premium membership to a player while a game is

Postby Mad777 on Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:24 pm

Not sure if there is a complaint to bring here...offering a Premium to someone has nothing to do with the ongoing game.

If a Premium member lose his membership while he has several games ongoing (more than what Freemium allow to have) he will still able to play those ongoing games. All that would do is stopping him to join/create more game.

Let’s say a Premium member has 30 active games, and suddenly lost his Premium and decide to not renew it, that member will still be eligible to continue playing all those game beyond Freemium privileges and amount of game restrictions.

Hope that is answering/clearing the claim you brought, feel free to correct me if I misunderstood the complaint listed.

Cheers

Mad777
".....We are Groot!....."
Captain Mad777

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:55 pm

it's well known that CoF guys around buying premium for people in his games in order to buy wins. another job well done, andre.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:43 am

That's weird. There were no complaints when I bought his girlfriend breakfast in bed!

In all seriousness though, what a ridiculous charge to level against someone. Are we to accept a rule that premium membership cannot be gifted for reasons of simple kindness? That's a sad indictment on society today. Moreover in my 13 years on this site I think I've only ever paid for my own premium once, maybe twice, so it's nice to 'pay it forward' once in a while.

Riseme has discharged himself very well in the game in question, to an extent whereby his character and gameplay befit being in a clan. As a freemium he wasn't going to be able to join trial games, especially when he's stuck in interminable games such as the one in question. The gift of premium certainly wasn't a bribe, but rather a passport to see what more CC has to offer.

I believe the OP is simply a bitter individual who likes a good moan and has a poor command of English, as evidenced by his ignoring my attempts to engage in civil conversation.

Ah well, one can't please all the people all the time.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:44 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:it's well known that CoF goes around buying premium for people in his games in order to buy wins. Another job well done, andre.

:lol: =D>
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:05 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:'pay it forward'.

good film
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby andretrepa on Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:01 pm

This has EVERYTHING To do with the ongoing game (20467979) and CC should not be flexible with these bribes.
Mad777 imagine that you are not a premium membeship and you are playing against players A, B and C.
Meanwhile, while that particular game is taking place, player A offers you premium membership.
WHY? We will never know. Maybe to buy wins but have you no doubts: from that moment on the game is RIGGED.
How should players B and C feel?

If Chariot of Fire wanted to be nice with RESEME he should've waited for the game to end.
Colonel andretrepa

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:25 pm

andretrepa wrote:This has EVERYTHING To do with the ongoing game (20467979) and CC should not be flexible with these bribes.
Mad777 imagine that you are not a premium membeship and you are playing against players A, B and C.
Meanwhile, while that particular game is taking place, player A offers you premium membership.
WHY? We will never know. Maybe to buy wins but have you no doubts: from that moment on the game is RIGGED.

If Chariot of Fire wanted to be nice with RESEME he should've waited for the game to end.

Oh, this is a serious complaint? LOL. I thought it was a joke. Come on.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:01 pm

andretrepa wrote:If Chariot of Fire wanted to be nice with RESEME he should've waited for the game to end.

look, if ol' SESAME was a free member and will make the most of the premium, then more power to him. you don't need to be upset over a little game. it's not even confirmed that do-re-mi is going to win yet so let's just chill out and see what happens.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby andretrepa on Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:22 pm

you're right about the little game and I apologize Riseme because I don't want him to become a scapegoat.
Not so sure about the rest...
Cheers and thanks for your support
Colonel andretrepa

Postby HardAttack on Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:27 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:
andretrepa wrote:This has EVERYTHING To do with the ongoing game (20467979) and CC should not be flexible with these bribes.

Oh, this is a serious complaint? LOL. I thought it was a joke. Come on.

leopard panties look hot :lol:
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:48 pm

I would like to report Clearwater,Fl, Rockfist, Loutil, Denise, BigWhiskey, Daryth, Dako and several others (forgive me) for having bought me premium membership over the course of 13 years. It never occurred to me I should throw games your way as a token of gratitude!

The greatest irony in all of this is that I had purposefully joined several games with andretrepa as a way of seeing if he would be a good fit in our clan. A mercenary colonel who seemed to play well was an attractive prospect.

Thank goodness he showed his true colours before being invited. Not a very pleasant person (his accusation is actually a reflection of his own set of principles and how he would act. Riseme is evidently above that).
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:51 pm

andretrepa wrote:Cheers and thanks for your support

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby king achilles on Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:40 pm

There is the argument that there should be proof that the recipient is throwing the game because of the gift. It doesn't necessarily mean when you buy someone premium, that person is now obligated to throw games for you. This is closed.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: offering premium membership while in game [ka]

Postby Arama86n on Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:59 pm

andretrepa, all publicity is good publicity they say!
You could have increased your viewer count x7 by including the name of the accused in the title!!! He's like famous around here, ya know??
What a lost opportunity. :cry:
I'm being a poor sport by bringing it up at this late stage though, don't lose sleep aye!?

P.S. This explains so much. been playing a bunch with CoF over the years. But only team games, and never once has he bought me premium.
Standard games is where the money is at, got you! I will take this into account going forth.

Cheers!
Major Arama86n

Postby HardAttack on Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:18 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:I would like to report Clearwater,Fl, Rockfist, Loutil, Denise, BigWhiskey, Daryth, Dako and several others (forgive me) for having bought me premium membership over the course of 13 years. It never occurred to me I should throw games your way as a token of gratitude!

The greatest irony in all of this is that I had purposefully joined several games with andretrepa as a way of seeing if he would be a good fit in our clan. A mercenary colonel who seemed to play well was an attractive prospect.

Thank goodness he showed his true colours before being invited. Not a very pleasant person (his accusation is actually a reflection of his own set of principles and how he would act. Riseme is evidently above that).

+1

:lol:
Colonel HardAttack

Return to Closed C&A Reports