Conquer Club

Noted nemapredaje [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

nemapredaje [ka]

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:54 pm

Accused:

nemapredaje

The accused are suspected of:

Big bad farmer

Game number(s):

Game 20652523
Game 20652494
Game 20652489
Game 20652486
Game 20652318
etc..

Comments: Posts game links on players' walls asking them to join his WWI Gallipoli, nuclear freestyle games. 24hr freestyle is the most abusable game setting on the site. Looks like captain moosehead figured it out and invites people who haven't played the map or are even brand new to the site to play vs him.

Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Re: nemapredaje

Postby nemapredaje on Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:52 pm

Envy... But oke, many different peoples lives on this World.
I forgive you, isn't your fault.
I sent invite to many peoples.
Bunch of them aremajor or higher.
Idk... if posting game number on somebody wall is forbiden.
Then I am guilty.
Please dont bother me with this again.
Best regards
Filip
Captain nemapredaje

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:08 pm

hi flop hope u dont mind i call u flop its like a cute nickname
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Extreme Ways on Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:08 pm

you can farm colonels as well just ask pap
REP, ex-TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby Donelladan on Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:42 pm

nemapredaje wrote:Envy... But oke, many different peoples lives on this World.
I forgive you, isn't your fault.
I sent invite to many peoples.
Bunch of them aremajor or higher.
Idk... if posting game number on somebody wall is forbiden.
Then I am guilty.
Please dont bother me with this again.
Best regards
Filip

Come on, you know you are walling people to try to get easy points by inciting them to join your favorite setttings that a first timer on the map has close to 0 chance of winning whatsoever.

Trying to get easy points from noob is textbook definition of farming. And yes you can be a general and a noob on Galipoli, rank isn't relevant, map knowledge is what matters.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:38 pm

aynone who has looked at this guys games knows what he is lol
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby nemapredaje on Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:25 pm

Attack somebody else with your negative energy,leave me alone.
Now I need explain what happens because some guy cannot accept I win games...
Where we are? In High School?
DEAR GOD
Okay lets start;
1.-who are you think you are to decide with what peoples I will play GAMES
2.-my premium expiring and I was try make bunch of games for play because now I will be long long time a freemium.
3.-I was searching for,in that time,active players who will join my games faster then in normal time,I send around 300 different invites to EVERYBODY ( E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y ) -what I can do if some of this peoples didnt play this map but still accept my invite?(by the way, few of them ask me for advice and I gived them my advice and still somebody report me -DEAR GOD)
4.-you all can join my games,still I have open waiting games...why you dont want join? YEP,because same reason better players didnt accepted my invite
5.-you all can go put your brainy envy heads to ground like ostrich because this is a shame for you all

And of course,nobody will now say sorry...

Guys,I will give you from my hearth good advice; - stop looking others,focus on yourself,try be better human and evrything will be better in your lifes.

Best regards,
Filip
Captain nemapredaje

Postby i-andrei on Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:54 pm

nemapredaje wrote:Attack somebody else with your negative energy,leave me alone.
DEAR GOD
Okay lets start;
2.-my premium expiring and I was try make bunch of games for play because now I will be long long time a freemium.
3.-I was searching for,in that time,active players who will join my games faster then in normal time,I send around 300 different invites to EVERYBODY ( E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y ) -what I can do if some of this peoples didnt play this map but still accept my invite?(by the way, few of them ask me for advice and I gived them my advice and still somebody report me -DEAR GOD)
4.-you all can join my games,still I have open waiting games...why you dont want join? YEP,because same reason better players didnt accepted my invite
5.-you all can go put your brainy envy heads to ground like ostrich because this is a shame for you all

Guys,I will give you from my hearth good advice; - stop looking others,focus on yourself,try be better human and evrything will be better in your lifes.

Best regards,
Filip

I'll join 5 of your games if you join 4 of my FNAs. Deal?
Major i-andrei

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:05 pm

nemapredaje wrote:Attack somebody else with your negative energy,leave me alone.
DEAR GOD
Okay lets start;

Best regards,
Filip

sorry flop
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby nemapredaje on Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:21 pm

i-andrei wrote:
DEAR GOD
Okay lets start;

Best regards,
Filip

...no comment
Captain nemapredaje

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:44 pm

if you didn't want to make a comment, it would make more sense to actually not comment your comment. ironically, by posting a comment saying "no comment", you have now commented a comment.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby nemapredaje on Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:58 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:if you didn't want to make a comment, it would make more sense to actually not comment your comment. ironically, by posting a comment saying "no comment", you have now commented a comment.

You just showing again and again and again how much you hate me (why? If you take clear thinking about yourself, you will find only errors, your problems affecting others...)
Why I say no comment? Simply, I am freemium and I can't join more games.
Fuzking kids.
Captain nemapredaje

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:14 pm

i dont hate you flop
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:18 pm

i-andrei wrote:
DEAR GOD
Okay lets start;

Best regards,
Filip

he wont take it. back in november he was farming chefs noobs and privates for the monthly challenge. when i called him out and invited him to games he declined every one.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby nemapredaje on Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:31 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:
i-andrei wrote:
DEAR GOD
Okay lets start;

Best regards,
Filip

he wont take it. back in november he was farming chefs noobs and privates for the monthly challenge. when i called him out and invited him to games he declined every one.

Now we are starting be liars...
ofc,I accept games what I want play but you never invited me.
Captain nemapredaje

Postby king achilles on Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:58 pm

This is what you usually get when you play a particular map against single players too many times - people will get suspicious that you are doing something shady.
If we are to consider ranks, it can be understandable that high ranks would refuse your invites as some would probably know better.

I can not see enough low ranks playing on his WWI Gallipoli map because I can also see a bunch of mixed ranks on them. One player stating he has never played the map does not automatically mean almost everyone on those games are newbies on that map. This is not comparable to PaP. Stop lighting your torches so quickly.

At best I will note this report for future reference. In case someone you invited declined, don't invite him again, in case that is what you are doing. I strongly suggest that you diversify the maps you play on and finish off your current WWI Gallipoli games.

If any of you continue to derail the thread, spam or flame each other, we might as well lock this.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:00 pm

for the record this guy used to consistently sit between 1800-2400 lol
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Re: nemapredaje [ka]

Postby Major Lee Fkd on Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:41 pm

You could always just pay the...what is it? nine dollars? and buy a membership.
Major Major Lee Fkd

Postby Shannon Apple on Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:32 pm

Yeah, I second Major Lee's advice. Just buy a membership and play different maps while you wait for those to fill, rather than messaging people to fill games that have such specific settings. Your safest bet is to write in global chat if you want to fill a game. Or make a thread in callouts looking for people who enjoy freestyle, so you can put together a small list of people whom you can safely invite without being suspected of farming.

I'll be honest, I've been messaged like this a few times in the past by different players asking me to join weird games. I've always said "NO!" I didn't report them, but I didn't like what they were doing. It's always going to raise some suspicions, or make one or two people mad. lol.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby i-andrei on Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:46 am

He started posting on walls again: me, Don, farm and who knows how many others
Major i-andrei

Postby nemapredaje on Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:02 am

Major Lee Fkd wrote:You could always just pay the...what is it? nine dollars? and buy a membership.

I dont think in that way.
For me,more intresting is collect 3500 credits with only using my skills.
And when I collect 3500 credits, I will open a Tournoment where is all my hard collected 3500 credits be main and only prize.
Captain nemapredaje

Postby Elaterate on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:20 pm

We are crying about posting game links on players walls???

Game 20652523... opponent has 28k total games played... played the map 7 times before playing the accused... I see no wall message/invite.

Game 20652494... opponent only has 77 total games played... played the map once before playing the accused... wall message asking for REMATCH, no wall message/invite for original game

Game 20652489... opponent has 7k total games played... played the map 14 times before playing the accused... was walled for both original game and rematch, which he accepted.

Game 20652486... opponent only has 280 total games played... none on Gallipoli before playing the accused... was walled to join the game but no wall message for rematch.

Game 20652318... opponent has 10k total games played... played the map 21 times BEFORE playing the accused... no wall message/invite.

I give you 1.5 out 5 for a poor choice in player(s) to wall... 3 of these players should've had a good idea what they where getting themselves into and I'm guessing at least 4 of them are adults who made their own choice in joining a game on a map and settings they are not familiar with.

Prince Joffrey needs to get a life ;)
Major Elaterate

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:54 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:for the record this guy used to consistently sit between 1800-2400 lol

And you sat consistently between 1400-1600, should probably check your games for farming seeing how high your rank is now ;)
High Score: 3435
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:56 pm

Swimmerdude99 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:for the record this guy used to consistently sit between 1800-2400 lol

And you sat consistently between 1400-1600, should probably check your games for farming seeing how high your rank is now ;)

ive at consistently at every rank up to brig lmao. true i did have a big slump though, i had 400+ active games during the first lockdown trying to get the poly medal. wasnt my best idea.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports