Conquer Club

Busted Zola19 [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Zola19 [ka]

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:37 pm

Accused:
Zola19

The accused are suspected of:
intentionally missing turns
intentionally sabotaging team games

Game number(s):
Game 20617497
Game 20664481

Comments: Initially Zola19 expressed an interest in trying out for my clan, ICON. We played a doubles against random low ranks and it went fine, but communications were lacking. I said if he wanted to improve on that, I'd get good opposition for a triples game on Eastern Hemisphere. During that game he ignored notes multiple times, missed a turn and attacked his own team unnecessarily. During that game we had two discussions about what is expected within a clan and despite Zola thinking initially clans weren't for him, I saw potential and encouraged him that he could do well. Soon after this he still continued to ignore chat and this is when he also missed a turn. At this point I called his behaviour "rude as f*ck". As a result, he foed me. I tried to PM him as a result and he reported me for harassment, so I dropped the issue.

Whilst this game was ongoing we'd started another triples on Texan Wars. After the above incident, Zola intentionally broke my bonus (his own team) which was trenched in the game, and then missed his following turn whilst playing turns in other games at the same time:

Game 20717805
Game 20700014
Game 20700013
Game 20691006
Game 20691008
Game 20691009

I wasn't going to bother filing a report over this initially but I'm tired of the petty behaviour from someone who can't hold his hands up to his own mistakes, and instead is sabotaging other people's games as a result.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Re: Zola19

Postby king achilles on Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:02 pm

Busted with Johnwest.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: Zola19 [ka]

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:16 am

lol, thx
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Return to Closed C&A Reports