Conquer Club

Noted multis[ES]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

multis[ES]

Postby jgoulding on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:48 pm

Accused:

donald fung
chao yuhua

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s):

Comments: Most of these games have them 2 in the end then donald usually wins
Captain jgoulding

Re: multis

Postby chao yuhua on Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:57 pm

hi jgoulding, we are roommates. Donald introduced me to CC and we decided to play a couple of games together. don't think that is against the rules?

if people who know each other are not allowed to play in games together, I am fine with both of us playing different games.
Sergeant chao yuhua

Postby Godrulesdude on Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:57 pm

not the most clever multis; even have same name;
Corporal 1st Class Godrulesdude

Postby Donald Fung on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:33 am

jgoulding, as I explained in the game chat, it wasn't unreasonable for all of us to attack you towards the beginning in our game given you had Maritimes bonus locked down since the 1st round. In other games, we didn't help each other win. In 1 or 2 games, we called a truce but it was publicly announced and agreed upon in game chat and in fact, in that game, the other 2 players called a truce right after. Unfortunately, one of the other players in that truce got banned/disappeared so it ended up unbalanced.

If it makes you feel better, I will be sure not to join any of chao's games and will tell him to not join any of my games.
Colonel Donald Fung

Postby Shannon Apple on Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:05 pm

jgoulding wrote:Accused:

donald fung
chao yuhua

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s):

Game 20831394
Game 20827054
Game 20826916
Game 20821548
Game 20809494
Game 20803162
Game 20803161
Game 20801244

Comments: Most of these games have them 2 in the end then donald usually wins

Guys, when making reports, please use the proper tags to player profiles names and games.
Did it for you!
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Shannon Apple on Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:14 pm

chao yuhua wrote:if people who know each other are not allowed to play in games together, I am fine with both of us playing different games.

There is nothing at all wrong with people who know each other playing together, but if one of you is winning a disproportionate amount of multiplayer games then there's a clear bias happening.

IF a friend of mine joined here, I would be playing 1 v 1, polymorphic and doubles games with that person. You can still play together, just chose the right games.

I'm not making assumptions on who is or isn't a multi, just putting it out there that if you are close friends, you should play games that leave no room for bias, or accusations of bias. When a disproportionate number of games are being won by one or more of the people within the friend group (in games that include strangers), there is a bias there to not attack each other as much, whether it's intended or not.
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby chao yuhua on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:18 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:
chao yuhua wrote:if people who know each other are not allowed to play in games together, I am fine with both of us playing different games.

There is nothing at all wrong with people who know each other playing together, but if one of you is winning a disproportionate amount of multiplayer games then there's a clear bias happening.

IF a friend of mine joined here, I would be playing 1 v 1, polymorphic and doubles games with that person. You can still play together, just chose the right games.

I'm not making assumptions on who is or isn't a multi, just putting it out there that if you are close friends, you should play games that leave no room for bias, or accusations of bias. When a disproportionate number of games are being won by one or more of the people within the friend group (in games that include strangers), there is a bias there to not attack each other as much, whether it's intended or not.

-
Okay, completely understood. Donald and I have agreed to not play in games together going forward. I don't think I can play polymorphic and team games without premium - is that correct?
Sergeant chao yuhua

Postby riskllama on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:54 pm

you can play team games - no poly, tho.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Shannon Apple on Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:10 pm

chao yuhua wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:

-
Okay, completely understood. Donald and I have agreed to not play in games together going forward. I don't think I can play polymorphic and team games without premium - is that correct?

Free players can play team games, like llama said. You can play doubles games together (or any team game). Premium players can send invites, so Donald can create the game and reserve your spot on his team, provided that you have an open slot.
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Donald Fung on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:40 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:
chao yuhua wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:

-

Free players can play team games, like llama said. You can play doubles games together (or any team game). Premium players can send invites, so Donald can create the game and reserve your spot on his team, provided that you have an open slot.

ah I actually forgot freemiums can play team games and told chao the wrong info. my bad. in that case, we can agree to either only play team games or games where we are not both playing in.

also, jgoulding, calling chao a "b****" in game chat is a bit uncalled for. I understand you may be mad but cussing is unncessary here.
Colonel Donald Fung

Postby Leehar on Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:57 pm

Hey Gents,

I don't have much to add as Shannon had covered most of it, but I just wanted to share that it looks like you both have a good attitude, so I wish you the best on your journey into team games.

Donald Fung wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:
chao yuhua wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:

-

ah I actually forgot freemiums can play team games and told chao the wrong info. my bad. in that case, we can agree to either only play team games or games where we are not both playing in.

also, jgoulding, calling chao a "b****" in game chat is a bit uncalled for. I understand you may be mad but cussing is unncessary here.
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby Donald Fung on Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:01 pm

Thank you! just waiting for chao to finish his games before we do team games since he claims he doesn't have extra money for premium yet :lol:

Leehar wrote:Hey Gents,

I don't have much to add as Shannon had covered most of it, but I just wanted to share that it looks like you both have a good attitude, so I wish you the best on your journey into team games.

Donald Fung wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:
chao yuhua wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:

-

Colonel Donald Fung

Re: multis[ES]

Postby Major Lee Fkd on Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:39 pm

He could always go pick up a few cans from the side of the road.
Major Major Lee Fkd

Re: multis[ES]

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:39 am

Marking this NOTED.

This has been discussed and it is one of the few that are hard to tell. In talking to them they say they are room mates. They have been advised to play team games. If they play standard games and any look suspicious they will be warned and blocked from playing any games together.

Evil Semp
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Closed C&A Reports