Conquer Club

Noted Ratings abuse - Persianempire [IP]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Ratings abuse - Persianempire [IP]

Postby shoop76 on Fri May 07, 2021 4:06 am

Accused:

persianempire

The accused are suspected of:

Ratings abuse

Game number(s):

Game 20842233

Comments:

Played 85 games against this guy. In the mentioned game I gave him 13 hours to snap and he went crazy. For this he left all 1s and a cheap tactics tag. Looking back through these games this guy has always been a complainer and used vile language.
Sergeant 1st Class shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Re: Ratings abuse - Persianempire

Postby IcePack on Fri May 07, 2021 8:08 am

Please list 5 examples of ratigsabuse
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby shoop76 on Fri May 07, 2021 8:50 am

IcePack wrote:Please list 5 examples of ratigsabuse

He only rated me once. Likely changed it after 85 games, obviously because he didn't get snaps even though I gave him 13 hours. Even at that there is no fog rule. It is an obvious reactional rating that has nothing to do with what the rating categories specify.

If you look back at this guys ratings early on he only gave bad ratings. If you really need me to I could look through all his ratings.

Also, why are the 5 examples needed. I thought that was done away with.
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby HardAttack on Fri May 07, 2021 9:31 am

shoop76 wrote:

He only rated me once. Likely changed it after 85 games, obviously because he didn't get snaps even though I gave him 13 hours. Even at that there is no fog rule. It is an obvious reactional rating that has nothing to do with what the rating categories specify.

If you look back at this guys ratings early on he only gave bad ratings. If you really need me to I could look through all his ratings.

My heart is with you Shoop, it is only support i can give to you atm.
Wish i had more to do to show my support stronger. :(

World we are living becoming more and more weird place each day :(
Colonel HardAttack

Postby IcePack on Fri May 07, 2021 9:38 am

shoop76 wrote:

I’m not aware of the 5 minimum being waived, but I’ll ask around.
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: Ratings abuse - Persianempire [IP]

Postby Donelladan on Fri May 07, 2021 10:19 am

If you look back at this guys ratings early on he only gave bad ratings.

The ratings he gave early on shouldn't justify a ban today.
if he used to gave bad ratings 3 years ago that's completely irrelevant from current situation imho.

Having a quick look at the 2 first page of his rating he doesn't seem to be abusing the system. And you now have five stars everywhere.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby persianempire on Fri May 07, 2021 4:26 pm

Youve been given the ratings that I feel you deserved, and thats not going to change as far as Im concerned. Im entitled to my opinion of your tactics - cheap. This starting of a most preposterous cheating thread is even more dishonourable than your original cheap tactics within the game. Ratings abuse, this is a new one.
'Glory and Fame'
Major persianempire

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Fri May 07, 2021 5:40 pm

persianempire wrote:Youve been given the ratings that I feel you deserved, and thats not going to change as far as Im concerned. Im entitled to my opinion of your tactics - cheap. This starting of a most preposterous cheating thread is even more dishonourable than your original cheap tactics within the game. Ratings abuse, this is a new one.

i cannot even. cheap tactics? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Arama86n on Sat May 08, 2021 4:35 am

persianempire, I think you need some perspective.

Giving 12 hours for opponent to take a snap is the norm in the entire clan world on CC.
It has been that way for as long as I can remember.

I would not think twice about taking a first turn with 11 hours on the clock if I needed to be somewhere, and I'm pretty sure a majority, (if not a vast majority), of clan players on this site would do the same.

In other words he is not being dishonourable, or cheap - simply following the unwritten rules of the community of which you are apparently not aware.

Agree to disagree, foe eachother, and move on gents.
Major Arama86n

Postby Shannon Apple on Sat May 08, 2021 6:00 pm

Arama86n wrote:persianempire, I think you need some perspective.

Giving 12 hours for opponent to take a snap is the norm in the entire clan world on CC.
It has been that way for as long as I can remember.

I would not think twice about taking a first turn with 11 hours on the clock if I needed to be somewhere, and I'm pretty sure a majority, (if not a vast majority), of clan players on this site would do the same.

In other words he is not being dishonourable, or cheap - simply following the unwritten rules of the community of which you are apparently not aware.

Agree to disagree, foe eachother, and move on gents.

This!

I will keep the 12 hour rule because it is the right thing to do. But, when it goes beyond the 12 hours, you could say the other player is rude for not logging in and taking the friggen snap so the first guy/girl can take their turn more quickly. It goes both ways. :P

I've even been known to deliberately give people more than the 12 hours when I could have taken my turn. I don't necessarily do that to be nice :P, but because I can't be bothered dealing with the whining when they haven't seen the board... but only if I know I'll be back in time to get my turn. But, if I am going out, or going to sleep, I'm probably just going to take the turn (once the 12 hours are up) and not bother writing anything in chat. I could be tired by that point and therefore too lazy lol. If the player asks, I will tell them, but at that point, I'm not really obliged to say a thing.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sat May 08, 2021 6:28 pm

I'm not really obliged to say a thing.

Yup.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby shoop76 on Mon May 10, 2021 9:39 am

4 more examples

1. Sloba - played 1 game against him Game 14637987, persian won, left all 1s. Sloba didn't say anything but he tagged him sore loser and quitter, though Sloba played all turns. Plus how do you suicide in a 1v1 game. Also look at PE's chat.

2. kozone4 Game 12825958 played 1 game against each other. Kozone won, yet received all 1s. Even if he didn't like his tactics all 1s doesn't seem right here.

3. Latinwarmaster see above

4. midworld Game 12960368 6 player game, midworld wins and gets all 1s

Just go through his games and ratings. You can find more and more that he is just rating because people didn't play his way or react the way he wanted to his foul mouth.
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby BoganGod on Mon May 10, 2021 6:12 pm

Shoop for all it is worth has put up with my rude arse for years, he doesn't complain much. So for him to leave his mountain of calm to wade into the sewer of C&A must have made him a little peaked. Clearly the dude is an irrational #*#&@#(!#)* record a strike against his name and move on with life.
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Postby persianempire on Mon May 10, 2021 6:22 pm

This is so pathetic. Could you pull up a few more games from 8 years ago? Not a month ago, not a year, 8 years ago. Accept your rating and move on, you put a comment on the rating, do you see me complaining about your comment? No, that's where you get to respond, and you did. Stop complaining. Maybe some more of your clan friends can come in here and shill for you. OHHH this guy is so terrible ohhh shoop youre so innocent. Ratings abuse? Get lost. My full last 3 recent pages of ratings are 99% full 5 stars all around. Lest ask those people what they think about "ratings abuse".

You had all 3 first turns on a complicated map with fog, you couldnt even take 5 seconds to post your attacks in chat just in case I didnt have a chance to lgo on and look at the games during a global pandemic, eh? We just played a tournament literally weeks before this. I gave you 20 hours to get a snap. 20 freaking hours. I give everyone as much time as possible, way past 12 hours to get a look. If there is some reason I cant wait that long, I will post my attacks in the log. I guess you couldn't afford me the same courtesy I give you the last 50 times weve played. Complain more. Get more clan lackeys to come in here and badmouth me.
'Glory and Fame'
Major persianempire

Postby IcePack on Mon May 10, 2021 7:06 pm

Sorry for the delay, mothers day weekend and all that. I'll be trying to get it today or tomorrow looking through the details.
Thanks
IP
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby persianempire on Mon May 10, 2021 7:53 pm

shoop76 wrote:4 more examples

1. Sloba - played 1 game against him Game 14637987, persian won, left all 1s. Sloba didn't say anything but he tagged him sore loser and quitter, though Sloba played all turns. Plus how do you suicide in a 1v1 game. Also look at PE's chat.

2. kozone4 Game 12825958 played 1 game against each other. Kozone won, yet received all 1s. Even if he didn't like his tactics all 1s doesn't seem right here.

3. Latinwarmaster see above

4. midworld Game 12960368 6 player game, midworld wins and gets all 1s

Just go through his games and ratings. You can find more and more that he is just rating because people didn't play his way or react the way he wanted to his foul mouth.

And those are ALL FALSE EXAMPLES BTW. those people received bad ratings based on what hey did ion the game. read just the last few lines of the chat you can see they played dishonorably and they received bad ratings bc of it. There is ALWAYS a reason I would rate bad. I dont just do it for no reason. What is the point of these ratings if I can respond how i feel necessary and deem fit? This is the most absolute preposterous and ridiculous thing Ive seen in a long time. Accept your rating and MOVE ON. MOVE ON.

IcePack wrote:Sorry for the delay, mothers day weekend and all that. I'll be trying to get it today or tomorrow looking through the details.
Thanks
IP

Give you time so perhaps you can spin this in shoops favor right? Like all his friends are coming on here and trying to persuade you to do right? This is open and shut for gods sake. Ratings abuse? I haven't even given more than a handful of bad ratings in the last 3 full pages of ratings . A ratings abuser rates everyone bad no matter what. You are going rule in shoops favor no matter what bc that's what cc does. It always sides with the person you like more and who is also the clan director in this case. GEE I wonder who you are going to cater to here.
'Glory and Fame'
Major persianempire

Postby IcePack on Mon May 10, 2021 8:38 pm

Time to review what he’s posted, and time to review your response. I don’t knee jerk reaction or base it depends on who is reporting or who is being reported. That’s why I need the time (fitting into my RL schedule)

I also looked into / asked about the 5 minimum examples and got to review that answer in relation to the case
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby shoop76 on Tue May 11, 2021 1:08 am

You had all 3 first turns on a complicated map with fog, you couldnt even take 5 seconds to post your attacks in chat just in case I didnt have a chance to lgo on and look at the games during a global pandemic, eh?

Why didn't you ask? I would have posted. I have NEVER not given anyone a snap or information if they asked. This series does also not use the 12 hour fog rule. I have had so many games in this series where someone has given me literally 1 minute to snap. I didn't know you did not have a snap. There are many people that snap without posting that they got it.

I always wait 12 hours, but usually not much more than that. I have done that in the past and then forgot about the game and missed my turn.

I don't mind getting a bad rating when deserved, but here your rating is solely based on not getting a snap, even though I gave you ample time.
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby shoop76 on Tue May 11, 2021 1:15 am

Give you time so perhaps you can spin this in shoops favor right? Like all his friends are coming on here and trying to persuade you to do right?

And who would my friends be that posted in here? I don't see one clanmate or even someone I have recently played a team game with posting here. But then again you probably wouldn't know what a friend, doubt you have many.
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue May 11, 2021 6:54 am

ok kids, break it up. i like you both and you're turning what should've been a simple PM conversation into stupid drama. trust me, i'm the expert.

i can understand why persian would get upset. sure, he had more than 12hrs to snap, but if he is constantly giving more than that to people he knows play by the fog rule, i can see why he'd feel offended if the same wasn't returned back. however, he could've also mentioned it prior to the rating. perhaps not handled the best, but there is obviously no ratings abuse.

shoop my man, you need to get a grip a bit here. ratings abuse? you know that isn't the case. you're being silly, especially when a single rating can't even affect your overall at this point.

both of you go play a doodle 1v1, wait 23hrs for the opponent to snap, stack for the first 5 turns before making any attacks - make sure it's trench. then afterwards rate each other accordingly.

job done icey P, you're welcome.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby IcePack on Tue May 11, 2021 2:48 pm

Alright - thanks for your patience everyone. A couple of notes:

- Minimum of 5 examples no longer applies, but still must be shown as systematic ratings abuse.

It appears there may have been some past history in the way persianempire rated his opponents, but largely since 2019 appears to have kept this to a minimum.

One recent example is not considered ratings abuse.

This report with recent and past examples will be noted, in case this continues to occur in the future.

Whenever leaving ratings, use caution and good judgement. You are responsible for the ratings that you leave and they become a permanent part of the other member's record, so be sure to leave only fair and factual ratings that relate to the member's behaviour in the game.

If you have any questions or concerns about a particular rating that you have received, please discuss with the author directly via private message.
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby IcePack on Tue May 11, 2021 2:50 pm

Noted
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Closed C&A Reports