Conquer Club

Noted LAWLGN (tg)

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

LAWLGN (tg)

Postby FiestyLion on Thu May 13, 2021 11:46 pm

Accused:

LAWLGN
Spizay

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 20887447

Comments: I noticed they two players (Yellow and blue) did not attack eachother in the game despite being closely located. They both got big bonuses in neighboring countries and are pushing forward in different directions, yet no truce has been announced. I checked their game history and they've played nearly 200 games together. It could be a multi-account, or at minimum I suspect secret diplomacy. I could be wrong, just looks suspicious.
Captain FiestyLion

Re: LAWLGN

Postby Arama86n on Fri May 14, 2021 3:38 am

89 team games together, 189 games total.
Looks like a solid case, going to assume they will be told not to play non-team games together anymore.
Major Arama86n

Re: LAWLGN (tg)

Postby TeeGee on Sat May 15, 2021 1:05 am

PENDING

This may take a little time, it is more complicated than it first appears.
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby FiestyLion on Sat May 15, 2021 2:24 pm

Thanks for looking into it. From what I can see, there's a group of 4 of them who play games together frequently: Spizay, Lawlgn, PFC Gump, and Rfugate. If you look at their current active games, they either play games against only eachother, or they play doubles or quads games as teammates....and then randomly two of them are playing a standard game in which their actions seem sneaky. After I raised suspicion in the game chat they admitted that they're "buddies" and they "know each other".

I just think in the interest of fairness to unsuspecting players in the CC community like myself, these guys shouldn't be allowed into standard games together. If I had known beforehand that they were pals pretending to be opponents, I wouldn't have joined that game.
Captain FiestyLion

Postby thegroover on Tue May 18, 2021 6:16 am

I looked at the game and comments and something said by ben_c1791 I found suspicious. Had a look at him and provark and they have a group of “friends” that seem to do similar. Although they do a Occasionally call a truce on chat. More often than not one of them seems to win.

No wonder you found this game tough :D

These are the other mates.

Consigliere
Jclarke720088
Iced_earth1791 now dormant but was playing with these guys. hmmmmmm.
Captain thegroover

Postby TeeGee on Mon May 24, 2021 10:41 pm

There has been a LOT of work to do here, many games to look at
If there has been secret diplomacy in the past, it's been real sly. Sly enough that I can't see it.
The game in question here, I played it backwards and forwards.. It is really hard to say there was definitely a secret truce, although from the game log you could say maybe, just maybe there is.
BUT...There isn't enough evidence for me to be comfortable to say there was diplomacy is this game as well

So I am marking this as noted which will highlight it for the MH team if these players come to our attention in the future
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Return to Closed C&A Reports