Conquer Club

Cleared aastaley, redtop43 multi or pushing(SN)

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

aastaley, redtop43 multi or pushing(SN)

Postby WADASZ on Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:40 am

Accused:

aastaley
redtop43

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 20952567

Comments: Many strange moves.
Round 6: Green had 3 troopss at Dubai, Red owned Europe and protected it with 1 troop at Moscow. Green recived 5 troops, but he did not deployed even 1 troop on Dubai and he did not attacked Moscow.
Round 7: Green had 18 troops at Novosibirsk and 19 troops at Mumbai, Red owned Europe and he had 4 troops at Moscow, 1 troop at Delhi. But Novosibirsk attacked my 3 troops at Yakutsk.
Corporal WADASZ

Re: aastaley, redtop43 multi or pushing

Postby keyborn on Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:24 pm

Actually, they have played 1,101 games together...every single one of them standard games. Doesn't mean much in and of itself, as they might be friends or family. The mods will figure it out. In the meantime, and in the end, it may be better for them to play team games to avoid the scrutiny of their questionable moves.
Brigadier keyborn

Re: aastaley, redtop43 multi or pushing(SN)

Postby sniffie on Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:47 am

WADASZ wrote:Accused:

aastaley
redtop43

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 20952567

Comments: Many strange moves.
Round 6: Green had 3 troopss at Dubai, Red owned Europe and protected it with 1 troop at Moscow. Green recived 5 troops, but he did not deployed even 1 troop on Dubai and he did not attacked Moscow.
Round 7: Green had 18 troops at Novosibirsk and 19 troops at Mumbai, Red owned Europe and he had 4 troops at Moscow, 1 troop at Delhi. But Novosibirsk attacked my 3 troops at Yakutsk.
Sergeant 1st Class sniffie
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby sniffie on Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:13 am

I see nothing that states these 2 are one.

Do you have more proof about an SD??

Sniffie
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby WADASZ on Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:03 am

It was 100% cheat. Check the third account also. name:dv82xl
U should also check their cards. It was an escalating game, this 2 accounts were collecting 5 cards: dv82xl, redtop43. They attacked eachother, and finally he eliminated both with this account: aastaley, and after he eliminated me. He did this in the same round, in round 8, so very early. It was absolutly impossible.
aastaley and redtop43 had 1101 games together,
aastaley and dv82xl had 230 games together,
redtop43 and dv82xl had 542 games together.
I think dv82xl is a supporter account, aastaley and redtop43 2 different people and they decide who will win. The decision depends on the initial situation.
I repeat myself it was unfair game at all, 100% cheat.
Corporal WADASZ

Postby Shannon Apple on Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:48 pm

WADASZ: Ignore my coloured name, I'm not a mod of this section, just giving you an opinion/advice here.

If you take the player redtop43 as an example, all he ever plays is 4 player classic at least from first glance. Now, if you play the same settings all of the time, you are going to run into some of the same players over and over again and over a decade, that could amount to hundreds, or thousands of games depending on how many overall games you play. Now look at his win percentage 42%. I would expect people who were gaming the points system for 10 YEARS to have a higher score and win percentage than that.

I also think from your last post that you misunderstand how the escalating game is played. The goal is to wait for the right moment, then eliminate everyone at once by stealing their cards.

For example. If I am playing against a few opponents, I am probably more concerned about cards and spoils than I am about bonuses. I might take an easy bonus, but my ultimate goal is getting a card each turn. When the next set is 15 or 20, you might be in a position to eliminate the weakest player, provided he has enough cards to let you cash again to take out the next player and so on. That's how you win at escalating. It's not rocket science. You can just battle it out on a small map with only 3-4 like that and win it before the cards even become a threat, but it looks like they played that game with the card strategy. No one needs to cheat to do that, just have the right opportunity.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby sniffie on Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:35 pm

My point exactly above here.

I am not convinced that they are cheaters.

Sniffie
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby WADASZ on Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:35 am

What is cheat here?
Is that cheat if i ask my wife and one of my friend to register and we will play 2000 games together in 10 years with other 1-2 random guys? But we do not attack eachother just at the end of the game. It is a dirty game and i think it is extreme childish.
If it is allowed i do not have a reason to stay.

That guys played almost 2000 games together, so in 10 years they were playing continuously together just for sick points. On this way they can feel the taste of victory. OMG.
Corporal WADASZ

Postby sniffie on Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:28 pm

Cleared
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby WADASZ on Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:53 am

It means u think anything is ok, it was not cheat?
Corporal WADASZ

Postby WADASZ on Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:05 am

Anyway fuc.k yourself, u are too stupid for me to stay here. Retard moderator, at least i did not buy premium yet. Thanks God. And finally fu.ck your mother also. Idiot.
Corporal WADASZ

Postby IcePack on Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:28 am

Step away for a bit and cool down. Read some of the rules around here while you’re on the break.
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Closed C&A Reports