Conquer Club

Warned Unai intentionally gifted tournament wins to Lancelot Du Lac

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Unai intentionally gifted tournament wins to Lancelot Du

Postby josko.ri on Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:55 am

I think ruling for such blatant abuse of rules should be to disqualify you from the whole event, not only disregard these two games. Or, rule out these two games in question not as void but as your losses because you cheated in them, in which case your score would drop below 85% and I would get the medal.

Besides trying to divert attention from actual evidence you are accused for, what do you say as your defense against the presented evidence?
Lieutenant josko.ri

Re: Unai intentionally gifting tournament wins to Lancelot D

Postby HardAttack on Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:13 am

Extreme Ways wrote:Quite damning imo.

Edit: let me add that I dont know shit about this map and now have to choose whether to believe Don or Josko on what is good strat here.

CA Posting Rules:
Only post materials to support accused or accuser, to help out to put a projector light on the way to the solution of the matter...
Otherwise, take your step to the GD forums to discuss below.
Take CA seriously. Here is not a place for players to state if they do know a shit over a particular map or not,
believe don or josko is your business, what does it adds to the case really ?

Extreme Ways wrote:
Lancelot du Lac wrote:Well I am surprised to read all of this. Are there several of you in your brain to have thought of this plan? :o
Do you think I'm a medal hunter? I played all of these games normally and you could have joined many of this one.
After having had a first game won I was 100% victory. I joined others with settings that I didn't like. And from the moment I chose the right settings, I won a series of victories.

I think you should check out the Iron Maid wins instead.
100% victory for someone who had never played this map with poly's settings. For me Donelladan should be first of this challenge :!:

Are you seriously claiming you played those Madrid games normally?

You are not a judge here, you have got no right to direct questions to the accused ones...Comment as "i do not think accused played those madrid games normally" and of course put ur evidences to support your way of comments, but do not directly question him quoting his lines. This is, CA, is not a place for this. You are not an authority here to question him...

Extreme Ways wrote:
Lancelot du Lac wrote:
Iron Maid wrote:Well, Lancelot. Not very nice to point at me. As for the evidence I think Josko has a fair point.

As for my wins. I was lucky to win a few in the beginning as to some players it was very close. I also discovered Parachute was a good setting. So I created those games which everyone could join. And yes I also have to admit that in maybe 3 games I invited a player for a rematch, which I thought was easy to beat. That's all, no more or no less. Don't think there is any illegal play in that.

So not nice pointing at me as the games that Josko mented are suspicious. So time to make your apologies for your remark on checking my victories or make a cheating and abuse report about it.

You respond very quickly to a subject that does not concern you. That questions me. ;)

You question Iron Maid's games and are surprised to get a response? You throw out a baseless accusation and now follow up on it, rather than responding to the actual matter at hand and explaining what can perhaps be explained. Instead you don't state your case other than 'but I didn't gain anything from it', which doesn't take away from the blatant abuse. (Edit: it would bring you both on 85, and I'm not sure how the tiebreakers work, probably on exact percentage and I dont know Josko's score)

I'm asking you again: are you claiming that you played the Madrid games to the best of your ability?

I am wondering, after reading your lines, do you have some sort of trouble with the accused or what else ?
Your tongue, way of speaking, maybe i am wrong but, a little bit out of order....
1st, IRON MAID, is he uncapable of speaking on his behalf ?
2nd, anyone including accused here, may say whatever he likes to say...Why do you get mad over what is said and especially when it is not about you ?
Above all, 1st post then 2nd, and now this last,
would you please explain us what do you add to the case in a clear and clean evidence based way to put light on the matter ?

Unless what you have to say is actual evidence that is relevant to the case and will either assist in busting or clearing the accused, then either
1) do NOT post it
or
2) Post it here viewforum.php?f=6 in discussions, where things should be discussed. It will make a multi hunters life much easier.

Posting non relevant information in C&A may lead to you having a forum vacation.
Colonel HardAttack

Postby josko.ri on Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:28 am

HardAttack, please listen to yourself, if you dont have anything to tell about this case, which you indeed did not tell in your post, then there is no need for you to post. If you want to discuss any of the evidence presented, please do so freely, otherwise please do not troll us.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby HardAttack on Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:34 am

josko.ri wrote:HardAttack, please listen to yourself, if you dont have anything to tell about this case, which you indeed did not tell in your post, then there is no need for you to post. If you want to discuss any of the evidence presented, please do so freely, otherwise please do not troll us.

viewtopic.php?f=239&t=236052#p5208571

this of my very dear post to support the accuser got me a WARNING by the moderator.
explanation was very the same with advices i put in above post for EW.

i am not trolling,
i am asking equal, fair and square measures for EVERYONE.
hope this helps.
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Lancelot du Lac on Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:48 am

Listen, I'm not going to fight with you because only the medal interests you. Take it I won't cry.

Delete the two wins against Unai. I stay at 85% and you still beat. But don't worry, take the medal.
bye
Colonel Lancelot du Lac

Postby IcePack on Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:55 am

HardAttack wrote:
josko.ri wrote:HardAttack, please listen to yourself, if you dont have anything to tell about this case, which you indeed did not tell in your post, then there is no need for you to post. If you want to discuss any of the evidence presented, please do so freely, otherwise please do not troll us.

viewtopic.php?f=239&t=236052#p5208571

this of my very dear post to support the accuser got me a WARNING by the moderator.
explanation was very the same with advices i put in above post for EW.

i am not trolling,
i am asking equal, fair and square measures for EVERYONE.
hope this helps.

Alright, thats our job to worry about and warn others. Coming into an already busy and inflamed thread telling others not to do what you did previously isn't necessary.

EVERYBODY needs to stick to the C&A case, or stop posting from here on out.

Thanks
IP
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby josko.ri on Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:04 am

Lancelot du Lac wrote:Listen, I'm not going to fight with you because only the medal interests you. Take it I won't cry.

Delete the two wins against Unai. I stay at 85% and you still beat. But don't worry, take the medal.
bye

I care for playing honestly and with integrity.

If you honestly were better than me, as Iron Maid and Don were, then I would be the first to congratulate to you.

But, if you abuse rules on such blatant way on your race for the medal then it needs to be investigated and properly sanctioned.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby Lancelot du Lac on Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:09 am

I just think you are wrong.
If you were loyal you would ask for a final against me.
Even without the games against Unai I beat you.
Colonel Lancelot du Lac

Postby Extreme Ways on Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:14 am

Lancelot du Lac wrote:I just think you are wrong.

Say someone robs a bank, gets the money then gets caught a week later. They can't just say "oh, I didn't need this money anyway I'll return it and all will be good".
REP, ex-TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby Leehar on Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:20 pm

I'm with Lance on this one. 2 games (or 4) really isn't a huge sample

99% of people really don't care so much about CC
I don't know him from a can of soup, but thus just sharing another set of (random :)) perspectives:
He's a captain,
so if he doesn't care about score;
he doesn't care about medals,
he doesn't care about responding to (what he thinks is) nonsensical accusations.

I have full respect for people who do care about the game a lot, but I think there are a lot of people who don't apply the level of premeditation is being thought of here; and they just play the game as it comes. Fort 13 troops one day; fort 14 troops another; might just be the mood the guy is in?
So Josko and the few others that see his point of view might be those that do apply that level of dedication to all their games (and as I said, I fully respect them because that might be what defines them as 'CC elite'); but at the same there is another world out there of people that find a decent map and settings that they do well on (which is enough to stomp on noobs); but that doesn't necessarily mean they are planning out every single move to see how to give/or not give an advantage.
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby Leehar on Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:28 pm

Somebody has directed my attention to the Madrid games, and l can understand a bit more on the concern. They do actually do seem a bit more dodgy than pot mosbi, even if also no impact on the final result.

https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=20842107
Blue teamkills a yellow 3v3 in a continent of 5 regions. Neighbouring the same territory are two opposing green 3s...

I do still think it's easy to find confirmation bias if looking for something hard enough, so not sure if banning Lance and Unai from playing each other in quarterly challenges is a possible approach.
Not sure if it does address competitive integrity sufficiently
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby king achilles on Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:32 pm

These games you have brought in are more than a month old or more and we usually just note these kind of reports but since these games are part of an ongoing tournament, we'll allow it. Anyway, let me clarify that the Game Throwing here is what the C&A mods will address. Medals or requesting of games being questioned/nullified, etc. will be handled by the Tournament organizers.

Unai has been given an official warning for Game Throwing and both of them have been contacted and reminded of the rules.

As for your tournament concerns, please contact the Tournament Organizers on how all of you can move forward from this.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:09 pm

I just want updates on this drama in my inbox so I'm following this post.
High Score: 3435
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby josko.ri on Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:45 pm

Lancelot du Lac wrote:I just think you are wrong.

You got warning you deserve.

As for the settling this race for medal between us like two brave men, I was willing to do that during the challenge.

However, all your games were already filled with invite to either Unai, who gifted you the games, or some very low ranked player, who didnt have clue what he is doing, so you did not give me even theoretical chances to settle this race for the medal between two of us.

Just check average rank of all 43 opponents that you faced in this tournament and average rank of all my 20 opponents and you will see the reason why you were slightly ahead of me in the rankings (plus, additional reason for that is that Unai gifted you games).
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby TeeGee on Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:40 pm

I'm locking this before it gets out of hand

Please move any discussions to the relevant areas of the forums.
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports