Conquer Club

Warned Unai intentionally gifted tournament wins to Lancelot Du Lac

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Unai intentionally gifted tournament wins to Lancelot Du Lac

Postby josko.ri on Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:15 am

Accused:

Unai
Lancelot Du Lac

The accused are suspected of:
Secret Diplomacy, Game Throwing and Other: Unai intentionally gifting tournament wins to Lancelot Du Lac and vice versa

Game number(s):
Game 20836486
Game 20836302

Comments: I am reporting that Unai intentionally played bad strategy in order to gift wins to Lancelot Du Lac and help him to grab the 3rd place medal in the tournament "2021 Quarterly Challenge #1":
https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php? ... ent_id=142

As you can see from the scoreboard, Lancelot Du Lac earned third place with score 37/43 (86%) in front on me who had score of 85%, therefore if only one of two games in question versus Unai were won by Unai then Lancelot Du Lac would have score 36/43 (84%) and I would have won the 3rd place medal.

Important to say is that Unai and Lancelot Du Lac are friends and clanmates who play many team games together, so it is natural to be suspicious that Unai was intentionally helping to Lancelot Du Lac to earn that medal. However, below I will provide the evidences from game logs to prove these suspicions.

Important to tell, Unai is not bad player on that map, he knows very well how to play it. In fact, just before playing these games vs Lancelot du Lac, he won the tournament on the same map with very similar settings beating me in finals, so I know very well that Unai is very skilled player on that map, therefore it is easy to prove when he intentionally played badly to gift the game to Lancelot Du Lac.

Below, I will compare how Unai played on the same map and similar settings (Poly-4, unlimited fort) vs me, when he indeed wanted to win and when he indeed won, with how did he played vs Lancelot Du Lac, when he did not want to win but he wanted to gift the win to Lancelot Du Lac. Differences ​in two strategic patterns are obvious.

1. Game versus me where Unai wanted to win:
Game 20805462
A) in 3 of 4 opening turns, Unai forted big stack to region next to his Tribe, which is good strategy and works both in offense and defense. For example, Unai could have forted 3,3,4,14 pinks to Kila Kila Wan (orange), as he did in games vs Lacelot du Lac, but instead he did smart move and forted them all to Kila Kila, because forting to orange works in offense only but self-forting to pink works both in offense and defense. I will also compare how Unai forted his Tribes stacks in games vs Lancelot Du Lac.
B) In four opening turns, Unai forted out 29, 39, 22 and 32 troops, respectively, total 122 troops in round 1, which shows enough that Unai knows very well that forting as much as possible and as much as you can is a good strategy on this map.

2. First Game versus Lacelot Du Lac which Unai gifted to him:
Game 20836486
A) Opening turn: Unai deployed on Kila Kila to take Sabama and Self-fort Iwan Tribe to Sabama. Now, compare this action with what he did in the game vs me, where he self-forted Tribes to adjacent region, to work both in offense and in defense. I do not know how taking Sabama and self-fort to Sabama is strategically better than do not take anything and just make self-fort to Kila Kila? Look then at second turn, Unai drop forts Atlas Steel and Chimbu Tribe to Baruni making easy way to Lancelot Du Lac to kill both Iwan Tribe and Chimbu Tribe, because they were protected by 1,1 while stacks were forted out so that Lancelot Du Lac can make easy kills.
Furthermore, Unai does not even attack Napa Napa Rot Wan from Atlas Steel which he could have done with 7v3 shot, but instead he forts 6 troops from Atlas Steel to Baruni. Later on, Lancelot Du Lac drops 3 troops on Napa Napa Rot Wan and easily kills Chimbu Tribe 6v1,1, which Unai gifted to him.
And logically, what happens next? Not surprisingly, in turn 3 Lacelot Du Lac easily killed both Iwan Tribe and Chimbu Tribe, which Unai left him to take for free on silver plate. Furthermore, this kill froze 17 orange on Samaba, which could also have easily been placed on Kila Kila, if Unai really wanted to play his best strategy.
B) In four opening turns, Unai forted out 24, 28, 22 and 14 troops, respectively, total 88 troops in round 1, which is significantly lower than 122 troops which he forted in game versus me, therefore he intentionally left many troops unused and unforted. you can see many frozen 3s east from Baruni which I guess could have been forted in Unai wanted to use them, but obviously he did not have motivation to use them.

3. Second Game versus Lacelot Du Lac which Unai gifted to him:
Game 20836302
A) Opening turn: Unai takes Baruni Rot to fort its leftovers and Chimbu Tribe to Gogodola viles, so that he opens way for 3 blues in Baruni to easily kill Chimbu Tribe 6v1,1. Note, Unai had chance to attack Barun 6v3 to prevent it from taking Chimbu Tribe but instead he did not use that attack but he forted 5 troops from Baruni Rot to Gogodola Viles. In second turn, orange takes Jacksons from Saraga quarry and forts all from Huli Tribe to Jacksons, gifting to Lacelot Du Lac silver plate to kill orange right after that, which Lancelot Du Lac indeed used and froze 17 oranges on Jacksons. If Unai really wanted to play his best strategy, as he has played in games vs me, then he would not intentionally put his stack on Jacksons but would put his stack on Saraga Quarry which also works well in defense. In third turn by silver, stack of 22+ troops on Gas Ples does not even try to kill any Tribe, which would be an expected move, but instead it goes in the middle of nowhere to Koki (???) just adding on to the argument that Unai did not want to win this game but instead intentionally gifted the win to Lancelot Du Lac.
B) In four opening turns, Unai forted out 27, 21 (other 21 were already included in the first fort of 27), 14 and 14 troops, respectively, total 76 troops in round 1, which is significantly lower than 122 troops which he forted in game versus me, therefore he intentionally left many troops unused and unforted. In fact, these 76 troops included 4*14 = 56 troops which Unai needed to fort out so that Lancelot Du Lac can easily kill him, so besides these 56 troops Unai only forted 20 other troops in total.

This game directly concerns me because Lancelot Du Lac's winning of them stole the Quarterly Challenge 1 medal which I honestly earned by my effort and good results. While all my games were public and everyone could join them (I did not use invitations), Lancelot Du Lac did not play his games vs anyone who wanted to join but instead he mostly used invitation system inviting his friends, so I guess his friends gifting him free wins was even more widespread than presented here, but I focused my investigation only to these two games "versus" (or with?) Unai.

* Additional evidence from June 14:

Furthermore, in the game vs me Unai sometimes fort 13 troops from his Tribe, leaving defensive 2 at the Tribe for case it will be under attack, which is known as a good strategy. In games vs Lancelot Du Lac, he NEVER forted out 13 but every time forted out all 14, no matter that only two regions from his tribe is opponent with 3 troops who will kill the tribe 6v1,1 when he comes to play the turn. Of course, because he wanted to give to Lancelot Du Lac easy route to kill his Tribes.

Lancelot Du Lac started this challenge with score of 1-6, followed by 36 wins in a row to have final score of 37/43. Doesnt it sounds fishy to score 36 wins in a row if his playing was honest? To put that in context, there was only one player (Iron Maid) who scored 20 wins in a row in the entire challenge and nobody else was even close, second one being Don with 18/20 score. How is then possible to score 36 wins in a row if you are playing honestly? Maybe because his friends were helping him to achieve these 36 wins in a row?

I found additional evidence what was the deal between Lancelot Du Lac and Unai. The deal was that Unai gifts to Lancelot Du Lac these two games for the Quarterly 1 challenge, whereas at the same time Lancelot Du Lac gifts to Unai two other games for the April monthly challenge, where Unai was fighting for third place:
https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php? ... ent_id=133

These games which Lancelot Du Lac gifted to Unai were:
Game 20842106
Game 20842107
These Classic cities: Madrid games started almost at the same time as two two Classic cities: Pot mosbi games reported above, so it is logically to conclude that Unai and Lancelot Du Lac exchanged these games on the way that Pot Mosbi wins go to Lancelot Du Lac while Madrid wins go to Unai.

Note, in game Game 20842106, which lasted for only 3 rounds, both players started with 30 troops, Unai deployed in total of 22 troops while Lancelot Du Lac deployed in total of 12 troops, so they have availability of 52 troops by Unai and 42 troops by Lancelot Du Lac, but at the end Unai ended the game with 36 troops compared to 0 troops by Lancelot Du Lac. What a miserable luck must have it been for Lancelot Du Lac if his 42 troops were killed while Unai only lost in total of 16 troops by killing it. This sounds almost impossible, unless if Lancelot Du Lac suicided his troops versus neutrals and versus his own color, which is explicitly proven below:

Game 20842106
in this game in opening turn, Lancelot du Lac deploys on yellow and suicides 3v3 (or 3v2) versus neutral on Los Sacramentin. Important to note is that yellow is on Parque whereas both Atocha and Los Sacramentin are neutral, so a good and reputable player as Lancelot Du Lac should know very well that of all options around the whole map, going with blue versus neutrals with 3v3 or 3v2 shots is really bad move. Needless to say, the turn later yellow from Parque did not even try to take that bonus where blue suicided versus neutrals.

Game 20842107
Suiciding by Lancelot Du Lac in this game is even more obvious and shameful. In the first turn, he deployed on Los Sacramentin. Situation on the board is that Lago is 3 blue, Pozuelo is 3 yellow, Fuente is 3 green, Zoo Aquarium is 3 green, and Casa de campo is 3 red. In such situation, Lacelot Du Lac attacked Puzelo (3 yellow) from Lago (3 blue) with 3v3 attack and he won that attack. Why would ever someone attack 3 yellow with 3 blue when at the same bonus there are another 3,3, greens and 3 red? Unless if he was intentionally gifting this game to Unai? Even if Lancelot Du Lac wanted to take yellow by blue for some unknown reason, he is enough good player to know that better way to do it is that yellow forts to blue and then blue takes yellow with 5v1 shot, not with 3v3 suiciding shot. Imagine how many other unsuccessful 3v3 attacks did Lancelot Du Lac did, but it is impossible to prove it from log because they were unsuccessful. However, this 3v3 attack from Lago was successful so it serves as proof here.
Last edited by josko.ri on Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Re: Unai intentionally gifting tournament wins to Lancelot D

Postby Extreme Ways on Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:38 am

Quite damning imo.

Edit: let me add that I dont know shit about this map and now have to choose whether to believe Don or Josko on what is good strat here.
Last edited by Extreme Ways on Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
REP, ex-TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby Donelladan on Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:57 am

I might go later through the entire thread in detail, but quote below is an outright lie.

Lancelot Du Lac did not play his games vs anyone who wanted to join but instead he mostly used invitation system inviting his friends, so I guess his friends gifting him free wins was even more widespread than presented here, but I focused my investigation only to these two games "versus" (or with?) Unai.

He played two games vs Unai, that's all. Maybe he knows C.J ( but not even sure ), then add another 2 games, that's a total of 4 games among 43 games he played for the challenge against people he knew. All the other games were against varied opponents that I highly doubt are his friends.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby josko.ri on Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:20 am

Donelladan wrote:I might go later through the entire thread in detail, but quote below is an outright lie.

Lancelot Du Lac did not play his games vs anyone who wanted to join but instead he mostly used invitation system inviting his friends, so I guess his friends gifting him free wins was even more widespread than presented here, but I focused my investigation only to these two games "versus" (or with?) Unai.

He played two games vs Unai, that's all. Maybe he knows C.J ( but not even sure ), then add another 2 games, that's a total of 4 games among 43 games he played for the challenge against people he knew. All the other games were against varied opponents that I highly doubt are his friends.

Well, as you mentioned, below is evidence that Lancelot Du Lac did the same with C.J.

I will compare three games, of which 2 are vs Lancelot Du Lac and one is vs other opponent, and which kind of unlimited forts did C.J conduct in these games.

1. Game 20655095 versus other opponent, C.J uses not only fort of Tribe 14 troops but also forting other unlimited fort options in all turns from 1 to 3.
2021-01-31 07:48:55 - C.J reinforced Napa Napa Rot Tu with 4 troops from Napa Napa Rot Tre
2021-01-31 07:49:00 - C.J reinforced Napa Napa Rot Tu with 14 troops from Jiwiki Tribe
2021-01-31 07:49:22 - C.J reinforced Napa Napa Rot Tu with 2 troops from Napa Napa Rot Faiv
2021-01-31 07:49:30 - C.J reinforced Napa Napa Rot Tu with 2 troops from Tatana Ailan
2021-01-31 07:49:33 - C.J reinforced Napa Napa Rot Tu with 2 troops from Matukea Ailan
2021-01-31 07:49:38 - C.J reinforced Napa Napa Rot Tu with 2 troops from Baruni
2021-01-31 07:49:43 - C.J reinforced Napa Napa Rot Tu with 2 troops from Napa Napa InterOil Refinery

2. Game 20838653 and Game 20838652 versus Lancelot Du Lac, C.J only forted Tribe out so that Lancelot Du Lac can easily kill him, or did not make any fort in opening turns 1-4.
2021-04-15 20:35:34 - C.J reinforced University P.N.G. with 14 troops from Highland Tribe
is it surprise that this fort of 14 troops was later frozen as neutrals and unused?

Obviously, when C.J played unlimited forts versus other opponent then he used his fort options which is good strategy, but somehow versus Lancelot Du Lac he only forted out his 14 from all Tribes, allowing to Lancelot Du Lac easy way to kill him quickly.

However, my report is based on Unai and Lancelot Du Lac, so I want their actions to be investigated. Two games are not a lot, but these two games gifted the medal to Lancelot Du Lac and took the medal away from me who honestly deserved it without cheating.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby josko.ri on Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:41 am

Donelladan wrote:I might go later through the entire thread in detail, but quote below is an outright lie.

Also, important to say, I wanted to join one of his games to settle the race for the third place between him and me directly, but all his games were already filled with invites to someone, obviously to people that he either knew personally or that he knew are not skilled players. You can see all list of ranks who were his opponents in this Q1 challenge and you can compare it with ranks of players who played versus me who were mostly Majors and above whereas his opponents were mostly ranked below 1500. I did not choose my opponents as Lancelot Du Lac did, whoever wanted could easily join my games, I also have nobody on foe list.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby Donelladan on Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:08 pm

josko.ri wrote:
A) in 3 of 4 opening turns, Unai forted big stack to region next to his Tribe, which is good strategy and works both in offense and defense.

That's such a bad strategy.
I am number 2 on the scoreboard of the "tournament" ( = quaterly challenge ) mentionned in the OP, I didn't do that in ANY of the games I played with settings unlimited fort.
You're just making the demonstration that Unai isn't that good on the map ( sorry mate ), and neither you are apparently, therefore I don't feel like anything coming after that will be any relevant.

Btw, in the game versus You that Unai worked and that you kept using as a reference in your entire thread, Unai played poorly, because you managed to eliminate 3 of his 4 player in round 1.
Then Unai eliminates one of your player with his troops, but managed to elimimate 2 of your remaining 3 players with nuke, which is just pure luck. How can you take this as example of good strategy from Unai ?

After reading through the thread, it seems your main argument is that Unai left his tribes unprotected.
Well that's how I play all my games, that's the best way to play the map, it's about attack not defense.

For example :
Game 20821429
First turn, I forted all troops from Enga tribe to Gerehus skil, as well as the 4 troops in front of the tribe, leaving my yellow player with 1's unprotected.
My opponent then eliminated, yellow, but I won the game on round 2.
( did the same with all other players I had ofc, just won't bother going through all moves).

Another one
Game 20871903
My opening turn where I forted all troops from Asaro Tribe to Erima Es, leaving Asaro Tribe unprotected. I won the game round 2.

So, strategically speaking, leaving your tribe completely unprotected is a good move.
Further speaking about Unai/Lancelot game without a snap of the first turn would be really difficult. It's not like one can know for sure which player was forted and what was the intent, also it was a fog game so it's not like either player were knowing where troops where being placed.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby Donelladan on Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:08 pm

josko.ri wrote:
A) in 3 of 4 opening turns, Unai forted big stack to region next to his Tribe, which is good strategy and works both in offense and defense.

I am number 2 on the scoreboard of the "tournament" ( = quaterly challenge ) mentionned in the OP, I didn't do that in ANY of the games I played with settings unlimited fort.
You're just making the demonstration that Unai isn't that good on the map ( sorry mate ), and neither you are apparently, therefore I don't feel like anything coming after that will be any relevant.

Btw, in the game versus You that Unai won and that you kept using as a reference in your entire thread, Unai played poorly, because you managed to eliminate 3 of his 4 player in round 1.
Then Unai eliminates one of your player with his troops, but managed to elimimate 2 of your remaining 3 players with nuke, which is just pure luck. How can you take this as example of good strategy from Unai ?

After reading through the thread, it seems your main argument is that Unai left his tribes unprotected.
Well that's how I play all my games, that's the best way to play the map, it's about attack not defense.

For example :
Game 20821429
First turn, I forted all troops from Enga tribe to Gerehus skil, as well as the 4 troops in front of the tribe, leaving my yellow player with 1's unprotected.
( did the same with all other players I had ofc, just won't bother going through all moves).

Another one
Game 20871903
My opening turn where I forted all troops from Asaro Tribe to Erima Es, leaving Asaro Tribe unprotected. I won the game round 2.

So, strategically speaking, leaving your tribe completely unprotected is a good move.
Further speaking about Unai/Lancelot game without a snap of the first turn would be really difficult. It's not like one can know for sure which player was forted and what was the intent, also it was a fog game so it's not like either player were knowing where troops where being placed.
Last edited by Donelladan on Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby Caymanmew on Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:12 pm

Don,

The one that looks really bad is Game 20836486.

Unai started with Orange and took Sabama from Kila Kila, then forted his tribe to Sabama. This is a self-fort that leaves his tribe undefended. Additionally based on the log we know Green is on Kila Kila Wan, which now has a clear shot at the Orange tribe. Taking Sabama and forming in this case is pointless and only serves to open his tribe up.

Based on his drops and forts no attempt was ever made to remove Green from Kila Kila Wan.

Additionally Silver forted out of Atlas Steel and Chimbu tribe to Baruni, which is Cyan based on the log. Green was on Napa Napa Rot Wan. Again no drops or forts were made to attempt to stop Green from taking Chimbu tribe and the stack on Baruni Cyan had was used simply to retake Chimbu tribe.

Unai is a good Pot Mosbi player, even if he is not used to or good at unlimited he KNOWS not to leave his tribes open for an attack like that. His moves with Orange and Silver stacks did not but get those colours killed as fast as possible.
Colonel Caymanmew
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:53 pm

So the evidence here is... playing poorly IN YOUR VIEW in a few games? Really? Maybe he had shit going on and didnt take the time to plan it all out. Maybe he was like "you know, f*ck it, I'm no longer in the running and dont care about these games, ill just wing it". Maybe he just had a brain fart. But come on. Youre now trying to police peoples strategies?? With no actual evidence at all? Gtfo. No offense cuz youre about as good as it gets as a player and seem like a nice enough person, but that is some dumb, petty shit.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby josko.ri on Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:15 pm

Don, you are commenting what Unai did in game vs me which is just side evidence. You are trying to divert attention of discussion from actual evidence. Why dont you comment with a single word the actual evidence from games between Unai and LDL? Unai doesnt even attack adjacent regions of LDL although he had 7v3 and 6v3 chances in two games but instead he forts out his Tribes and later that tiny stack of 3 troops kills his Tribe easily.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby josko.ri on Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:01 am

Furthermore, in the game vs me Unai sometimes fort 13 troops from his Tribe, leaving defensive 2 at the Tribe for case it will be under attack, which is known as a good strategy. In games vs Lancelot Du Lac, he NEVER forted out 13 but every time forted out all 14, no matter that only two regions from his tribe is opponent with 3 troops who will kill the tribe 6v1,1 when he comes to play the turn. Of course, because he wanted to give to Lancelot Du Lac easy route to kill his Tribes.

Lancelot Du Lac started this challenge with score of 1-6, followed by 36 wins in a row to have final score of 37/43. Doesnt it sounds fishy to score 36 wins in a row if his playing was honest? To put that in context, there was only one player (Iron Maid) who scored 20 wins in a row in the entire challenge and nobody else was even close, second one being Don with 18/20 score. How is then possible to score 36 wins in a row if you are playing honestly? Maybe because his friends were helping him to achieve these 36 wins in a row?
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby josko.ri on Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:22 am

Donelladan wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

Btw, in the game versus You that Unai worked and that you kept using as a reference in your entire thread, Unai played poorly, because you managed to eliminate 3 of his 4 player in round 1.

For example :
Game 20821429

Another one
Game 20871903

Unai has score of 8-2 on that map Poly-4 with unlimited settings, excluding games vs Lancelot Du Lac which he lost on purpose, which shows enough that he knows very well how to play the map. Of these 10 games, 7 were versus Majors ranked or above. So please do not pretend that Unai is bad player on the map and has no clue on what he was doing.

Don, in games where you show how do you play, you fort Tribes to DIFFERENT COLOR player, which means that you sacrifice one color so that different color can make run on opponents and make kills.

However, in one of two games, Unai took Sabama from Kila Kila just to fort his Tribe to THE SAME COLOR player (from orange to orange). Now, between self-forting to the same color on Kila Kila (with drop even used elsewhere), or self-forting to the same color on Sabama, which is better? Everyone with a little sense for strategy will definitely know that forting to Kila Kila is better because in offense they both work the same but Kila Kila also works in defense, not only in offense.

Not to say that he could have attacked adjacent regions of Lancelot Du Lac which later killed him because log says that he forted 6 and 5 from its adjacent regions (he had chance of 7v3 attack vs Napa Napa Rot Wan in first game and 6v3 attack vs Baruni in second game), but he somehow left these regions alive and intentionally gave them chance to kill his Tribes?

What about his run to the middle of nowhere to Koki with stack of 25+ troops, instead of trying to use these troops to kill some Tribe? What benefit does run to Koki (and not forting anything back) give to Unai?

What about that he did not fort all troops which he could (as he did in games vs me - documented by exact numbers in OP) but instead he left many unforted 3s all around the map, which can be seen as frozen 3s at the end?
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby josko.ri on Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:49 am

I found additional evidence what was the deal between Lancelot Du Lac and Unai. The deal was that Unai gifts to Lancelot Du Lac these two games for the Quarterly 1 challenge, whereas at the same time Lancelot Du Lac gifts to Unai two other games for the April monthly challenge, where Unai was fighting for third place:
https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php? ... ent_id=133

These games which Lancelot Du Lac gifted to Unai were:
Game 20842106
Game 20842107
These Classic cities: Madrid games started almost at the same time as two two Classic cities: Pot mosbi games reported above, so it is logically to conclude that Unai and Lancelot Du Lac exchanged these games on the way that Pot Mosbi wins go to Lancelot Du Lac while Madrid wins go to Unai.

Note, in game Game 20842106, which lasted for only 3 rounds, both players started with 30 troops, Unai deployed in total of 22 troops while Lancelot Du Lac deployed in total of 12 troops, so they have availability of 52 troops by Unai and 42 troops by Lancelot Du Lac, but at the end Unai ended the game with 36 troops compared to 0 troops by Lancelot Du Lac. What a miserable luck must have it been for Lancelot Du Lac if his 42 troops were killed while Unai only lost in total of 16 troops by killing it. This sounds almost impossible, unless if Lancelot Du Lac suicided his troops versus neutrals and versus his own color, which is explicitly proven below:

Game 20842106
in this game in opening turn, Lancelot du Lac deploys on yellow and suicides 3v3 (or 3v2) versus neutral on Los Sacramentin. Important to note is that yellow is on Parque whereas both Atocha and Los Sacramentin are neutral, so a good and reputable player as Lancelot Du Lac should know very well that of all options around the whole map, going with blue versus neutrals with 3v3 or 3v2 shots is really bad move. Needless to say, the turn later yellow from Parque did not even try to take that bonus where blue suicided versus neutrals.

Game 20842107
Suiciding by Lancelot Du Lac in this game is even more obvious and shameful. In the first turn, he deployed on Los Sacramentin. Situation on the board is that Lago is 3 blue, Pozuelo is 3 yellow, Fuente is 3 green, Zoo Aquarium is 3 green, and Casa de campo is 3 red. In such situation, Lacelot Du Lac attacked Puzelo (3 yellow) from Lago (3 blue) with 3v3 attack and he won that attack. Why would ever someone attack 3 yellow with 3 blue when at the same bonus there are another 3,3, greens and 3 red? Unless if he was intentionally gifting this game to Unai? Even if Lancelot Du Lac wanted to take yellow by blue for some unknown reason, he is enough good player to know that better way to do it is that yellow forts to blue and then blue takes yellow with 5v1 shot, not with 3v3 suiciding shot. Imagine how many other unsuccessful 3v3 attacks did Lancelot Du Lac did, but it is impossible to prove it from log because they were unsuccessful. However, this 3v3 attack from Lago was successful so it serves as proof here.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby rockfist on Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:44 pm

The Quid Pro Quo seems clear. The intentionally poor play does too, unless you are forting same color to just in front of your tribe, forting your same color to another spot has no strategic value (even in the first case it’s limited).
Major rockfist

Postby Donelladan on Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:17 pm

To put that in context, there was only one player (Iron Maid) who scored 20 wins in a row in the entire challenge and nobody else was even close, second one being Don with 18/20 score. How is then possible to score 36 wins in a row if you are playing honestly? Maybe because his friends were helping him to achieve these 36 wins in a row?

That's another bs on top of the first one I mentionned in my first post, total fantasy. There is no evidence whatsoever that any of the other opponents are friends with Lancelot. You'll check who they are you'll see they aren't his friends.
The truth is just that tons of clueless players join those events and are easily beaten because they don't spend time learning the map before playing it.
Iron Maiden as you mentionned won 20 wins straight while having never played the map in poly before the challenge, and only 5 team games with totally different settings. Not saying at all that Iron Maiden did smthg fishy, on the other hand, I am pointing out 36 wins isn't that surprising given the context.

You should stick to the facts and your case would be better.

Cayman post is a good example of a clear post without extra no-sense.

Not going to comment any further on this.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby josko.ri on Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:17 pm

Donelladan wrote:
To put that in context, there was only one player (Iron Maid) who scored 20 wins in a row in the entire challenge and nobody else was even close, second one being Don with 18/20 score. How is then possible to score 36 wins in a row if you are playing honestly? Maybe because his friends were helping him to achieve these 36 wins in a row?

That's another bs on top of the first one I mentionned in my first post, total fantasy. There is no evidence whatsoever that any of the other opponents are friends with Lancelot. You'll check who they are you'll see they aren't his friends.
The truth is just that tons of clueless players join those events and are easily beaten because they don't spend time learning the map before playing it.
Iron Maiden as you mentionned won 20 wins straight while having never played the map in poly before the challenge, and only 5 team games with totally different settings. Not saying at all that Iron Maiden did smthg fishy, on the other hand, I am pointing out 36 wins isn't that surprising given the context.

You should stick to the facts and your case would be better.

Cayman post is a good example of a clear post without extra no-sense.

Not going to comment any further on this.

Some of LDL's "opponents" was Unai, who is established player with goopd strategy at Pot Mosbi map having record 8-2 while mostly playing vs Majors and above. With having such quality "opponents" it is nearly impossible to score 36 wins in a row, unless they were gifting games and easy wins to LDL.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Re: Unai intentionally gifted tournament wins to Lancelot Du

Postby Arama86n on Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:06 am

Oh Don, just to share a little insight:
Iron Maid as Josko was referring to (not Iron Maiden..) is a legendary X-mapper on CC. Back ten years ago
I believe he was the first to achieve 5 wins on every single map, and then first to achieve ten wins on every single map [that existed at the time].
So no, not strange that he could excel on a map he has had little experience on, imo. ;)
Major Arama86n

Postby Lancelot du Lac on Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:52 am

Well I am surprised to read all of this. Are there several of you in your brain to have thought of this plan? :o
Do you think I'm a medal hunter? I played all of these games normally and you could have joined many of this one.
After having had a first game won I was 100% victory. I joined others with settings that I didn't like. And from the moment I chose the right settings, I won a series of victories.

I think you should check out the Iron Maid wins instead.
100% victory for someone who had never played this map with poly's settings. For me Donelladan should be first of this challenge :!:
Colonel Lancelot du Lac

Postby Iron Maid on Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:46 am

Lancelot du Lac wrote:Well I am surprised to read all of this. Are there several of you in your brain to have thought of this plan? :o
Do you think I'm a medal hunter? I played all of these games normally and you could have joined many of this one.
After having had a first game won I was 100% victory. I joined others with settings that I didn't like. And from the moment I chose the right settings, I won a series of victories.

100% victory for someone who had never played this map with poly's settings. For me Donelladan should be first of this challenge :!:

Well, Lancelot. Not very nice to point at me. As for the evidence I think Josko has a fair point.

As for my wins. I was lucky to win a few in the beginning as to some players it was very close. I also discovered Parachute was a good setting. So I created those games which everyone could join. And yes I also have to admit that in maybe 3 games I invited a player for a rematch, which I thought was easy to beat. That's all, no more or no less. Don't think there is any illegal play in that.

So not nice pointing at me as the games that Josko mented are suspicious. So time to make your apologies for your remark on checking my victories or make a cheating and abuse report about it.
Highest Rank: 60 (Brigadier) Score: 3139 Date: March 26th 2010
Winner of Official 2010 CC World Cup - Singles & Official 200 Maps Tournament
Lieutenant Iron Maid
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Extreme Ways on Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:06 am

Lancelot du Lac wrote:Well I am surprised to read all of this. Are there several of you in your brain to have thought of this plan? :o

Are you seriously claiming you played those Madrid games normally?
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby Lancelot du Lac on Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:31 am

Iron Maid wrote:Well, Lancelot. Not very nice to point at me. As for the evidence I think Josko has a fair point.

As for my wins. I was lucky to win a few in the beginning as to some players it was very close. I also discovered Parachute was a good setting. So I created those games which everyone could join. And yes I also have to admit that in maybe 3 games I invited a player for a rematch, which I thought was easy to beat. That's all, no more or no less. Don't think there is any illegal play in that.

So not nice pointing at me as the games that Josko mented are suspicious. So time to make your apologies for your remark on checking my victories or make a cheating and abuse report about it.

You respond very quickly to a subject that does not concern you. That questions me. ;)

@Joskori
I don’t quite understand. I have 37 wins. 37/43 = 86%. If you take away my 2 games against Unai, I stay at 85% of victory (35/41). I still beat you. So what’s the interest for me?
Colonel Lancelot du Lac

Postby Iron Maid on Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:02 am

Lancelot du Lac wrote:You respond very quickly to a subject that does not concern you. That questions me. ;)

Of course an accusation made by the best player on CC (Josko) to another player that I know always interests me. So I was following this report. But when you start pointing towards me it gets personal, so I found it necessary to react.

By the way my total record on Pot Mosbi is 78%. Without the Q1 games it is 69%. Mostly from 1v1 games. I know how to play the map and the parachute setting made it even better in a 4 player Poly game to make good forts and take out the one of the opponents colors. Also I analyze where the oppo's starting Tribes are. But as said before still a bit luck was needed.
Last edited by Iron Maid on Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Highest Rank: 60 (Brigadier) Score: 3139 Date: March 26th 2010
Winner of Official 2010 CC World Cup - Singles & Official 200 Maps Tournament
Lieutenant Iron Maid
SoC Training Adviser

Postby i-andrei on Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:06 am

Lancelot du Lac wrote:
Iron Maid wrote:Well, Lancelot. Not very nice to point at me. As for the evidence I think Josko has a fair point.

You respond very quickly to a subject that does not concern you. That questions me. ;)

@Joskori
I don’t quite understand. I have 37 wins. 37/43 = 86%. If you take away my 2 games against Unai, I stay at 85% of victory (35/41). I still beat you. So what’s the interest for me?

Well the info josko pointed out on the 2 pot mosby and 2 Madrid games looks correct..
Sorry to say this but it seems hebis right about you guys exchanging wins.

And about Iron Maid: can t speak about all games but i played one with him also and i remember i had at 2 dice fails when going for elimination.
So he was lucky in the instance but i can say he played it well overall to win it.

Edit: no, i remembered another game. He made the right moves on it, just checked snaps
Major i-andrei

Postby Extreme Ways on Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:22 am

Lancelot du Lac wrote:

You question Iron Maid's games and are surprised to get a response? You throw out a baseless accusation and now follow up on it, rather than responding to the actual matter at hand and explaining what can perhaps be explained. Instead you don't state your case other than 'but I didn't gain anything from it', which doesn't take away from the blatant abuse. (Edit: it would bring you both on 85, and I'm not sure how the tiebreakers work, probably on exact percentage and I dont know Josko's score)

I'm asking you again: are you claiming that you played the Madrid games to the best of your ability?
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby rockfist on Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:40 am

He is just attempting to misdirect from the issue of his exchanging wins, which he has no answer for.
Major rockfist

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports