Conquer Club

DELETED...

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

DELETED...

Postby HardAttack on Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:36 am

DELETED...
Last edited by HardAttack on Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Colonel HardAttack

Re: Irrational use of site/volunteer powers

Postby IcePack on Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:47 am

You're example of my clan mate doesn't make any sense, I did post a warning to him & others regarding those posts:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=236275&start=25#p5213622

You don't need to worry about me editing anything I've got nothing to hide or worry about. C&A mods will do their thing.
We've discussed your situation ad nausuem and I'm tired of going in circles forever about it with you. We even ended in what I thought was understanding each other / agreement.
But thats fine, good luck on your case. I got no hard feelings vs you either way.

IP
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Keefie on Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:50 am

Lovely weather we're having :)
Captain Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby HardAttack on Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:01 pm

IcePack wrote:You're example of my clan mate doesn't make any sense, I did post a warning to him & others regarding those posts:

You don't need to worry about me editing anything I've got nothing to hide or worry about. C&A mods will do their thing.
We've discussed your situation ad nausuem and I'm tired of going in circles forever about it with you. We even ended in what I thought was understanding each other / agreement.
But thats fine, good luck on your case. I got no hard feelings vs you either way.

IP

i do not get any spesific pleasure out of reporting a case here.
thing is, you simple flagged my account for nothing and it is in details in the OP.
you made it so difficult and think twice sort of dilemma whenever i visit CA and post something, which is NOT flame, NOT trolling...

what i want is, a similar freedome with for example EW has, and i feel it is my very right since we both pay 25 bucks for annual premium access and same rights to have in the site.
keffie's post,
did he recieve a warning ? it does not help this case for example....
Colonel HardAttack

Postby riskllama on Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:16 pm

certain mods have hard ons for certain people, this is nothing new. you can't fight city hall, HA... :?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby IcePack on Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:28 pm

HardAttack wrote:
IcePack wrote:You're example of my clan mate doesn't make any sense, I did post a warning to him & others regarding those posts:

IP

thing is, you simple flagged my account for nothing and it is in details in the OP.
you made it so difficult and think twice sort of dilemma whenever i visit CA and post something, which is NOT flame, NOT trolling...

what i want is, a similar freedome with for example EW has, and i feel it is my very right since we both pay 25 bucks for annual premium access and same rights to have in the site.
keffie's post,

HA

As we've discussed, you didn't get a warning. You got a note. Notes as I told you, are guidance. Like, please keep this in mind in the future.

To date, you've never received a WARNING from me, only notes. I told you that it was to educate you on the rules so you didn't continue to do things, like posting questions about rules:
viewtopic.php?p=5208306#p5208306

All within a short / brief window of one another, thereby I decided to reach out and inform you so that you wouldn't continue. You didn't get a warning for the spurious posting.

I'm sorry if you have difficulty or feel somehow unsure about your posting, however it would do a lot of people good to take an extra few seconds to determine whether their post in C&A is helpful or provides something to the discussion. All in all, I wish more people would take it more seriously. This isn't the same as other areas of the site, even in the C&A posting rules it says:

Cheating and Abuse is one of the few sections of the forum that need to be taken seriously.
Over time people have been using C&A as a secondary discussion forum, while remaining on topic. Even so, this makes it more and more difficult for Multi hunters to sift through and reach a verdict.
Others even suggest what the penalty will be. Being a Multi Hunter is stressful enough without the added "assistance".

Unless what you have to say is actual evidence that is relevant to the case and will either assist in busting or clearing the accused, then either
1) do NOT post it
or
2) Post it here viewforum.php?f=6 in discussions, where things should be discussed. It will make a multi hunters life much easier.

Posting non relevant information in C&A may lead to you having a forum vacation.

This isn't frivolously placed there, it isn't for fun. Its guidance instructing you what to do and what to expect if you ignore it. You didn't get a forum vacation, you didn't even get a warning. You got educated on your use of C&A forum etiquette. And yes, you're right. Theres plenty of examples of people who need to take this to heart and adhere to the etiquette, and others are similarly educated on their spam within the C&A forums. No, not every single person is given that. As I said, generally its after multiple instances in a short span, or a difficult case where the quantity of people doing it makes the C&A mods job extra difficult, or a particularly overt instance (such as creating a spurious thread) is made.

As far as Keefie's posting, I'm not sure how you expect him to already have gotten a warning (or note) for something that occurred after I posted and before anyones looked at the thread. It doesn't happen instantly, and is generally only used on occasions were people have made several posts or threads like this and need to be informed. It also allows us to see if theres a trend, after someones been educated, to continue this type of behavior.

Keefie wrote:Lovely weather we're having :)

Keefie, please stick to the case by providing evidence and following the C&A Posting Guidelines:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=225317

Have a great day. I'll leave this to the rest of the volunteers from here on out.
IP
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Extreme Ways on Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:39 pm

HardAttack wrote:i would like to know,
how others easily and freely keep commenting their thoughts, ideas in almost every CA case without getting any warning...
is it because they are clan mates and/or friends of Icepack ?

For xample, viewtopic.php?f=5&t=236275&p=5213272&view=show#p5213272
what does EW comment set actual evidence that is relevant to the case and will either assist in busting or clearing the accused ?
then did he recieve a warning, a noted ?

HardAttack wrote:what i want is, a similar freedome with for example EW has, and i feel it is my very right since we both pay 25 bucks for annual premium access and same rights to have in the site.
keffie's post,

Going to respond because I'm mentioned twice. And yes, after the general request to all participants not to further derail that thread I did in fact not post anything other than this one, which adds to the thread. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=236275&start=25#p5213632

In that specific thread I posted more than just the following post. I tried to get the topic back on track, opposed Josko's claim and supported Lancelot's statement that he would still be higher ranked for the challenge without the case, while also arguing that the defense by Lancelot wasn't really a defense. In fact, my posts added more to that thread than yours because you only called me (specifically) out.

To not derail that thread any further I reached out to you in PM, which you promptly ignored. I'll quote the relevant bit of that PM in the spoiler below.
show

If you wish to talk about that further, please respond to my PM. I acknowledge that this post is not about me and that you used my post as an example, but I still have to defend myself because I do not believe it's a very good example of yours.
REP, ex-TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby HardAttack on Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:40 pm

IcePack wrote:
HardAttack wrote:

IP

keffie's post,

HA

As we've discussed, you didn't get a warning. You got a note. Notes as I told you, are guidance. Like, please keep this in mind in the future.

To date, you've never received a WARNING from me, only notes. I told you that it was to educate you on the rules so you didn't continue to do things, like posting questions about rules:
viewtopic.php?p=5208306#p5208306

All within a short / brief window of one another, thereby I decided to reach out and inform you so that you wouldn't continue. You didn't get a warning for the spurious posting.

I'm sorry if you have difficulty or feel somehow unsure about your posting, however it would do a lot of people good to take an extra few seconds to determine whether their post in C&A is helpful or provides something to the discussion. All in all, I wish more people would take it more seriously. This isn't the same as other areas of the site, even in the C&A posting rules it says:

Cheating and Abuse is one of the few sections of the forum that need to be taken seriously.
Over time people have been using C&A as a secondary discussion forum, while remaining on topic. Even so, this makes it more and more difficult for Multi hunters to sift through and reach a verdict.
Others even suggest what the penalty will be. Being a Multi Hunter is stressful enough without the added "assistance".

Unless what you have to say is actual evidence that is relevant to the case and will either assist in busting or clearing the accused, then either
1) do NOT post it
or
2) Post it here viewforum.php?f=6 in discussions, where things should be discussed. It will make a multi hunters life much easier.

Posting non relevant information in C&A may lead to you having a forum vacation.

This isn't frivolously placed there, it isn't for fun. Its guidance instructing you what to do and what to expect if you ignore it. You didn't get a forum vacation, you didn't even get a warning. You got educated on your use of C&A forum etiquette. And yes, you're right. Theres plenty of examples of people who need to take this to heart and adhere to the etiquette, and others are similarly educated on their spam within the C&A forums. No, not every single person is given that. As I said, generally its after multiple instances in a short span, or a difficult case where the quantity of people doing it makes the C&A mods job extra difficult, or a particularly overt instance (such as creating a spurious thread) is made.

As far as Keefie's posting, I'm not sure how you expect him to already have gotten a warning (or note) for something that occurred after I posted and before anyones looked at the thread. It doesn't happen instantly, and is generally only used on occasions were people have made several posts or threads like this and need to be informed. It also allows us to see if theres a trend, after someones been educated, to continue this type of behavior.

Keefie wrote:Lovely weather we're having :)

Keefie, please stick to the case by providing evidence and following the C&A Posting Guidelines:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=225317

Have a great day. I'll leave this to the rest of the volunteers from here on out.
IP

Thank you for this last post Sir, you touched kindly O:)
Please feel free to withdraw my report O:)
You are not going to hear such by me again in the future, appologies for inconvenience.
Finally, about keffie, it is sarcasm, nothing more.

PEACE
Colonel HardAttack

Return to Closed C&A Reports