Conquer Club

Closed ucdutch2 and krolt - secret diplomacy and rude [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

ucdutch2 and krolt - secret diplomacy and rude [ka]

Postby delilahplay2 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:34 am

Accused:

ucdutch2
krolt

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy
Severe PM Abuse

Game number(s):

Game 21070612

Comments:
Did not attack each other for the majority of the first half of the game. Another player (Yellow) commented on possibility of a pact early on then suicided in frustration. I said nothing about cheating at the start. Later began to notice a pattern where both players focused on me whether I was the weakest or strongest rather than each other. I asked about a pact of some sort. Que abuse from Red and Blue ending with the charming - "F*** off you c**t". Poetic. I suppose I could be mistaken he might have been flirting with me? Irrelevant as I didn't like their playing style and I didn't like their comments.
I'd like this to be investigated as a potential secret diplomacy though understand there's not as much evidence here as other cheaters. Granted they've played only a handful of 5-player games together over the past few years (13 games) but together they account for >60% of wins in those games which given their rank I would expect less than 40%. The chat in a couple of the other games also questions their strategies. I will of course foe them both whatever the outcome.
Private 1st Class delilahplay2

Re: ucdutch2 and krolt - secret diplomacy and rude/disrespec

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:57 pm

Can we nail rasperry for suiciding while we're at it?

2021-08-30 08:45:42 - Rasberry: suicide time lol
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby delilahplay2 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:56 pm

Is suiciding classed as cheating? I felt his frustration to be honest.

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:23 pm

delilahplay2 wrote:Is suiciding classed as cheating? I felt his frustration to be honest.

i reserve my comments for a later date in a different forum so that i don't get yelled at for going off topic in c&a.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby king achilles on Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:47 pm

After checking the game, there seems to be not enough proof to support the accusation. At one point, it was yellow who was being attacked by everyone. Was there any scene where you see red was helping blue? I can see them still attacking each other in many rounds but probably not the way that you would expect or hope for them to focus on each other. I can understand your suspicions but at this point, I can't see a clear case of a secret alliance between them.

Feel free to rate them accordingly and as you say, put them on your Foe list.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: ucdutch2 and krolt - secret diplomacy and rude [ka]

Postby delilahplay2 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:39 am

Thanks for the response and for checking. They played a highly suspicious game between them. They appeared to help each other though maybe not overtly all the time; one would wait whilst the other attacked another player, then the other would get involved to continue.

However understand it's difficult to make clear case for cheating at this point. But it might make them more mindful of how they go in future so all good.

Return to Closed C&A Reports