Conquer Club

CAN YOU HANDLE? The Five (5) Dooms!

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

CAN YOU HANDLE? The Five (5) Dooms!

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:07 pm

THE FIVE DOOMS

Jim Morrison wrote:The future is uncertain but the end is always near.

Welcome to the Battle of the The Five Dooms
How does it work?
In each round, you send a 1v1 game invite to one of the Dooms, in order (Doomslayer24, creepingdoom, DoomYoshi, pickleofdoom, D00MandD3A7H)
If you beat them, you move onto the next round.
If you fail, you lose for eternity... there is no second chance.

Due to Freemium, there can only be one challenger running the gauntlet at any time.
We reserve the right to decline settings or maps.

Post here to line up to face: THE FIVE DOOMS!!!!!!

You must post in thread, first come, first served, premium only so you can make private games.
Rabbitofdoom is traveling the world and is not part of the match at this time.

This is NOT a Team CC event, it's just a Doom thing.

LIST of CHALLENGERS
  1. Gabriel13 Failed Round 1
  2. benga Failed Round 4
  3. BoganGod Failed Round 1
  4. Keefie Failed Round 4
  5. MoB Deadly Failed Round 4
  6. NoSurvivors Failed Round 1
  7. Jdizzleslice Active Round 1
  8. macbone
Last edited by DoomYoshi on Sat May 31, 2014 10:03 pm, edited 25 times in total.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Re: CAN YOU HANDLE? The Five (5) Dooms!

Postby IcePack on Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:47 pm

Call outs?
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Gabriel13 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:20 pm

Count me in! :D
Cook Gabriel13

Postby Gabriel13 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:22 pm

IcePack wrote:Call outs?

I'm not sure that this should be under callouts. Probably not GD either, but I don't know where to move it :P
Cook Gabriel13

Postby IcePack on Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:28 pm

Gabriel13 wrote:

I'm not sure that this should be under callouts. Probably not GD either, but I don't know where to move it :P

He's arranging for games, sounds like callous to me...
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:45 pm

IcePack wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:

Yeah, he's very callous.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby TeeGee on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:38 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
IcePack wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:

Yeah, he's very callous.

As callous as he is, I will leave it here for a while and then move it at a later date... I might even move it through various sections of the forums to attract different people. I can be more callous than you :P
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby benga on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:44 pm

let me face my dooms
Sergeant benga

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:47 pm

benga wrote:let me face my dooms

Ok, I will send you a message when Gabriel is done round 1 and you can follow him through.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby BoganGod on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:01 am

So this is another example of mods cutting other mods extra slack eh? Gabriel you are about as consistent as a politicians stance on gay marriage when shown contrary opinion polling. Call outs..... :roll:

I'll bite add me to the list of doom farmers.
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:51 am

Considering more people have discussed whether or not this belongs in callouts then replied to the alleged callout, it clearly belongs in GD.
Major DoomYoshi

Postby BoganGod on Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:13 am

DoomYoshi wrote:Considering more people have discussed whether or not this belongs in callouts then replied to the alleged callout, it clearly belongs in GD.

Saying something often enough will not make it true. You should have learnt that after saying "I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror, I want to be conqueror"
Off to call outs where this belongs. How can you not be ashamed of yourself getting special treatment because of your mod status. :roll: Your a disgrace, what is next? The slippery slope of rule breaking beckons you, abusing your position is just the first step.

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:29 am

BoganGod wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:Considering more people have discussed whether or not this belongs in callouts then replied to the alleged callout, it clearly belongs in GD.

Saying something often enough will not make it true. I learnt that after saying "I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko, I want to be betiko"
Off to call outs where this belongs. How can you not be ashamed of yourself getting special treatment because of your mod status. :roll: Your a disgrace, what is next? The slippery slope of rule breaking beckons you, abusing your position is just the first step.

Fixed.

How is it special status? Who else tried to do a FIVE Dooms event in GD when it got moved to Callouts?

This has nothing to do with me being special... the event is special.
Major DoomYoshi

Postby Keefie on Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:19 am

I wish to meet my Doom
Captain Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:29 am

This event may be special, but it still belongs in Callouts :-D
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby BoganGod on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:12 am

Metsfanmax wrote:This event may be special, but it still belongs in Callouts :-D

I think the OP is special. Best licked windows in the western world, outside of the pet palace doggy hotel transport van.

I believe we need to work very carefully on our language. What constitutes an event, and what is a challenge. Don't get me started on the definition of a challenging event!

Postby Gabriel13 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:01 pm

BoganGod wrote:So this is another example of mods cutting other mods extra slack eh? Gabriel you are about as consistent as a politicians stance on gay marriage when shown contrary opinion polling. Call outs..... :roll:

Not really cutting slack for him at all. I don't think about the OP when it comes to things like that. Like I said at first, I wasn't even sure where it went. I don't really understand what me being consistent or not has to do with this, but okay.
Cook Gabriel13

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:00 pm

The first game:
Game 14150156
Major DoomYoshi

Postby BoganGod on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:14 pm

Gabriel13 wrote:
BoganGod wrote:So this is another example of mods cutting other mods extra slack eh? Gabriel you are about as consistent as a politicians stance on gay marriage when shown contrary opinion polling. Call outs..... :roll:

Not really cutting slack for him at all. I don't think about the OP when it comes to things like that. Like I said at first, I wasn't even sure where it went. I don't really understand what me being consistent or not has to do with this, but okay.[/quote

Possibly some maturity on your part would help. As your pretending to be the adult in the room, whilst the rest of the users(me included) get to act like children. In the past you have been quick to act on things according to your personal tastes rather than any set of guidelines that others can see. I stupidly assumed this was the case again. If you genuinely were scratching your head, wondering how to classify this thread then I apologise and wish you luck in your remedial reading comprehension classes.

Now when do I get to make my first game? Less saying more playing from all the doom clones please

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:28 pm

Gabriel13 didn't make it past the first round. The next challenger is benga.
Major DoomYoshi

Postby BoganGod on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:23 am

DoomYoshi wrote:Gabriel13 didn't make it past the first round. The next challenger is benga.

Yawn, doomed to boredom.

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:59 am

Game 14173041

The second one!
Major DoomYoshi

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:47 am

Add me to list!
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:12 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:Add me to list!

Added to the List.
Major DoomYoshi

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:30 pm

BoganGod wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:This event may be special, but it still belongs in Callouts :-D

I think the OP is special. Best licked windows in the western world, outside of the pet palace doggy hotel transport van.

I believe we need to work very carefully on our language. What constitutes an event, and what is a challenge. Don't get me started on the definition of a challenging event!

What, however, constitutes an eventful challenge?
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Next

Return to Callouts Archives