Conquer Club

Two person clanwar - Man from Modesto - pussied out

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Two person clanwar - Man from Modesto - pussied out

Postby anonymus on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:22 am

Apparently Man from Modesto got his panties all in a bunch when my clanmate helped me out by sitting some of my games since I just moved flats and are internet-impared at this location..

He felt that a general sitting for me was unfair towards him and cried a tear about it..

SO!

I challange Man from Modesto to a 2-person clanwar..

41 games

8 poly dubs (4 each home-map)
14 poly trips (7 each)
20 poly quads (10 each)
1 tie-breaking game Classic sunny escalating trips

each map can only be used once per setting & person except for random that can be used without limit
no freestyle, no trench, no retarded fort-options (like no forts) or actually hell if he wants retarded forts or trench i'll play that aswell..
fs is just a bit messy with the timezones so lets keep that of the list..

so man from modesto are you man enough from modesto enough to take on anon?!

/ :?:
Last edited by anonymus on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Click image to enlarge.

show: BoganGod speaks the truth
Cook anonymus

Re: Two person clanwar - Man from Modesto

Postby Lord Arioch on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:40 am

Kudos man kudos:) this is a really fun idea:)
Hope he joins u
Major Lord Arioch

Postby anonymus on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:44 am

Lord Arioch wrote:Kudos man kudos:) this is a really fun idea:)
Hope he joins u

cheers mate i hope so aswell.. have been thinking for a good reason for this ever since i came back and they had these poly-settings ;)

and he is friendly enough to hand it to me on a plate like this, i hope he is man enough to stand by his words

Click image to enlarge.

Cook anonymus

Postby betiko on Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:42 pm

benga is crazy about 1v1 clan wars, you can ask him if modestoman declines! ;)
Major betiko

Postby anonymus on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:57 pm

betiko wrote:benga is crazy about 1v1 clan wars, you can ask him if modestoman declines! ;)

well benga is crazy period ;)
but sure if the modest man is too much of a puss to accept (i did write him on his wall linking to this thread but no response yet) maybe benga is willing..
and ill give the modest man a couple of days before i declare him a grade A yellow-belly, chicken and coward..

Click image to enlarge.

Cook anonymus

Re: Two person clanwar - Man from Modesto - pussied out

Postby anonymus on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:21 am

so looks like the modest man not only got real butthurt & pussied out, but also completely missed the point with a 2-person clanwar..
maybe some kind sould who isnt foed can explain it to him? ;)

Click image to enlarge.

Cook anonymus

Postby Arama86n on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:51 pm

I sure as hell wouldn't want to face you in a 41 game clan war *shudders*. If my name has managed to muster any sort of respect the last few years (which is doubtful as it is) it would be instantly wiped out with the 31-10 result in your favor. :lol:
Damn good to see you still making some noise around here anon. Take care bro.
Major Arama86n

Postby jefjef on Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:13 am

I like to mop the CC floors with former Mermaids. As soon as you get a hat holler at me. By then I'll have another excuse ready as to why I won't play you .
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Armandolas on Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:54 am

ive walled him, and explained what you want is a "fake clan war"
Colonel Armandolas

Postby Man from Modesto on Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:36 am

Of course I declined. This player is a sgt. He asked a colonel with a 71% win rate to pinch-hit for him. Why would I play against a sgt -risking losing points against his low rank- while playing against... I have no guarantee.

I have only twice asked another player to sub for me. I asked a player of near-similar rank and ability. I did not ask an excellent player. That would be unfair.

A wise man does not accept a challenge from one he considers to be a cheater of the system.

Ask yourself, Is that fair? And, I still almost beat him in the 1 game I lost. I did win the other easily, as I expected. Both games should have gone that way.

The stats bear it out. This "anonymus" is an inferior player. If he desire to come her to soil his drawers and beat his limbs about amongst his friends... have at it.

Just know this: friends who encourage your atrocious, childish acts are not actually friends. There is a kind of people who just enjoy trashing others to justify themselves. They feed itching ears with tickling affirmations - only to win (false) friends.

I will keep my foe on anonymus. And, I will not respond further to his whimpering. It is wise to respond to a fool so he knows you are not to be conquered with mere words. But, it is also wise to do it just once and move on.

So: adieu, all of you. Enjoy the post. Rant on. I wish you all the best. But, I will not play with dishonest cheats. It is an option here on CC, a good one.
Major Man from Modesto

Postby anonymus on Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:41 am

Man from Modesto wrote:Of course I declined. This player is a sgt. He asked a colonel with a 71% win rate to pinch-hit for him. Why would I play against a sgt -risking losing points against his low rank- while playing against... I have no guarantee.

I have only twice asked another player to sub for me. I asked a player of near-similar rank and ability. I did not ask an excellent player. That would be unfair.

A wise man does not accept a challenge from one he considers to be a cheater of the system.

Ask yourself, Is that fair? And, I still almost beat him in the 1 game I lost. I did win the other easily, as I expected. Both games should have gone that way.

The stats bear it out. This "anonymus" is an inferior player. If he desire to come her to soil his drawers and beat his limbs about amongst his friends... have at it.

Just know this: friends who encourage your atrocious, childish acts are not actually friends. There is a kind of people who just enjoy trashing others to justify themselves. They feed itching ears with tickling affirmations - only to win (false) friends.

I will keep my foe on anonymus. And, I will not respond further to his whimpering. It is wise to respond to a fool so he knows you are not to be conquered with mere words. But, it is also wise to do it just once and move on.

So: adieu, all of you. Enjoy the post. Rant on. I wish you all the best. But, I will not play with dishonest cheats. It is an option here on CC, a good one.

translation = Image

like i said modesto, Ill play every game by myself.. and you ALMOST won a game on a small map where i had missed turns, and won the other because i had missed turn ;) good on ya!

if not for crash stepping in i would have missed even more turns since i have a new flat with no internet there yet (taking forever to move the address here in germany).

and you feel im an inferior player but still you dont dare to play me.. oh well, I guess i'll have to face jefjef instead, that certainly would be a more interesting match anyways since he is actually a good player.. but since i consider him a friend i'll wait with the challange until i get up to his rank again.. (not that i think he would back out of a challange even now since he is not a giant pussy-cat

but now the community knows where you stand in the question..

on a sidenote arama i think it would be a tight match between us i couldnt predict the outcome certainly i couldnt beat you 31-10.. modesto is another story my prediction would be 31-10 vs him for sure since his strategy to win & ALMOST win seems to depend on me being unable to make my move ;)

anon out
Click image to enlarge.

Cook anonymus

Postby sempaispellcheck on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:09 pm

I'll take you on now, if you want, anon. Or later - that works, too. Whenever you're ready.

Once you get back up to lieutenant, consider joining the One Man Clan Club.
It's a usergroup set up for poly games, and there are a bunch of us who use it for fake clan wars and such.

And if anyone else (lieutenant or above) reading this wants to join the group, just let me know.

sempai
High score: 2200 - July 20, 2015
Game 13890915 - in which I helped clinch the NC4 title for LHDD

Lieutenant sempaispellcheck

Location: Among the clouds and the skyscrapers, saving the world.

Postby Arama86n on Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:11 am

If you could crush him so easily why not face him in the war? You obviously won't lose points as you'll be winning 90% of the games, and even if you did. A man of your vast skill can surely win them back in a heartbeat?

Man from Modesto wrote:Of course I declined. This player is a sgt. He asked a colonel with a 71% win rate to pinch-hit for him. Why would I play against a sgt -risking losing points against his low rank- while playing against... I have no guarantee.

Just know this: friends who encourage your atrocious, childish acts are not actually friends. There is a kind of people who just enjoy trashing others to justify themselves. They feed itching ears with tickling affirmations - only to win The stats bear it out. This "anonymus" is an inferior player. If he desire to come her to soil his drawers and beat his limbs about amongst his friends... have at it. (false) friends.

:lol: :lol: This made my day!

Hint #1: Rank has a lot to do with game selection, and that should give you a clue regarding anonymous rank.
Hint #2: the man has played 10,000 games to your 1000. (Which per se doesn't have to mean anything, but in this case as you whine on about win percentage and rank, it is a more important statistic to note.)
Hint #3: Talking about Crash's and anon's win percentage the way you do further amuses the hell out of me in light of your air of arrogance. It simply shows you don't even grasp WHY Crash's and anon's win percentage are so different. And hint #4, skill is not a major factor in that equation.

But please, continue posting. God knows we can all use a laugh every now and then.

Just know this: friends who encourage your atrocious, childish acts are not actually friends. There is a kind of people who just enjoy trashing others to justify themselves.

Coming from someone who stinks of arrogance, enhanced by ignorance of that of which he speaks... (A wonderful combination by the way.) Lovely.
Major Arama86n

Postby jammyjames on Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:36 am

Anonymus' Relative rank would be a damn lot higher than what it currently sits at. Not a bad player even remotely.

I'm feeling a Nervous Hat that knows it would be a challenge..
Corporal 1st Class jammyjames

Postby anonymus on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:35 am

sempaispellcheck wrote:I'll take you on now, if you want, anon. Or later - that works, too. Whenever you're ready.

Once you get back up to lieutenant, consider joining the One Man Clan Club.
It's a usergroup set up for poly games, and there are a bunch of us who use it for fake clan wars and such.

And if anyone else (lieutenant or above) reading this wants to join the group, just let me know.

sempai

sure sempai i'll take you on, can we wait 1 week so my internet at home comes aswell and maybe do two batches just so we dont sit on a million games each.. (not that i dont anyways but still, especially now with only internet in studio it feels a bit like a chore allready to take all turns back up to 24hours) ;)

but definitly i'd play you i think it could be interesting and hard fight

and thanks for continuing to educate the masses arama, but i think its very much like jammyjames pointed out.. modesto is probably just afraid to lose a few points, and hasnt had enough experience yet to realize that IF/when you lose points and want to make them back you just stop playing stupid crap for a while until you are on a comfortable level again and then you can start playing stupid crap again ;) (that is if you even care at that point, me personally i prefer to play whatever whenever against whomever forever, and regarding my recent rank there is a locked thread in C&A to explain the mods view and another post that explains mine;), i wont bring that up here though, black jesus warned me not to rock the hornets nest & kick the boat too much..

Click image to enlarge.

Cook anonymus

Postby Arama86n on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:27 am

anonymus wrote:and thanks for continuing to educate the masses arama, but i think its very much like jammyjames pointed out.. modesto is probably just afraid to lose a few points, and hasnt had enough experience yet to realize that IF/when you lose points and want to make them back you just stop playing stupid crap for a while until you are on a comfortable level again and then you can start playing stupid crap again ;) (that is if you even care at that point, me personally i prefer to play whatever whenever against whomever forever, and regarding my recent rank there is a locked thread in C&A to explain the mods view and another post that explains mine;), i wont bring that up here though, black jesus warned me not to rock the hornets nest & kick the boat too much..

Well I doubt he'll heed anything I said, but a man can try ;)
You're a better man than me mate, I do sadly care some for rank. I think I'd actually have to achieve something noteworthy in terms of rank (ie star)to be able to fully relax and forget about it. As it is I'll freely admit I'm a little self conscious :lol:
When it comes to what rank other people are though It was a long long time ago I realized it doesn't necessarily mean anything. It's just one piece of the puzzle, as I suggested to our friend up top...
The men in orange are circling aye? I can't see you doing time for cheating, but abuse... the verbal kind (or visual for that matter!!)? Well now, has there ever been a man better equipped to deal that particular brand of punishment. Say no more :-$
Major Arama86n

Postby Armandolas on Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:43 pm

I can understand both parts.
Knowing anon reputation and how clanmates sit for eachother, i find it perfectly normal.
But for someone who does not know clans and are not so much into some CC aspects, sitting can be strange and unfair.
So i dont think there is a need for a public callout "defending your honour", because no honour was lost. It surprised me a bit that a player with your experience would care about something like this
Colonel Armandolas

Postby benga on Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:00 am

whenever you want me mate...
Sergeant benga

Postby jltile1 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:43 am

viewtopic.php?f=239&t=204564

Maybe Modesto has a point he dumped a bunch of points and then all of a sudden jumped in a few of my games kinda pissed me off too. Just couldn't get mine :)
Major jltile1

Return to Callouts Archives