Conquer Club

Coming Soon! "Principles of Warfare: Stacks of the Titans"

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Coming Soon! "Principles of Warfare: Stacks of the Titans"

Postby Viceroy63 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:15 pm

Principles of Warfare
The Series
by Viceroy63

Introduction to the series

Most of the principles covered here you probably already know and have learned in the SoC. At least for the first article of the series which is the Strategy for the SoC Manual The F4M. Only not with my twist on them. And by that I mean a rephrasing of the facts to shed new insights into a principle or tactic. We shall also try and go beyond that which the SoC does not have written in the Manual and even delve some into the "Why's" of the matter.

The F4M (First 4 Moves) manual, is an excellent guide line but it is just that a guide line. While it is meant to be ahered to for those who are learning the principles of play, for developing good playing habits, it is not a letter of the law kind of deal. Once you understand the principles that govern this strategy and why, you can decide for yourself, when it is safe to deviate from these guidelines for your own benefit in the games.

The object here is to cover more comprehensively, and to go into more details, and even provide the why's to it all as I see it. I would like to remind everyone that I also am learning new things all the time so that something that I write today may not be such good advise tomorrow when I learn a better way. But if you know of some way to improve these articles for everyone, then please comment on them and I will make the necessary changes.

Again; A lot of the material for the first article, is either covered already in the manual or painfully obvious. But in order for this to be as complete and thorough a work as possible I need to cover all the angles as possible or at least those that I can humanly conceive of. But do feel free to let me know if there is something that I missed or can expand upon.

In future articles on this very same thread we can expect to discuss all kinds of strategies and settings including the infamous and much feared, "Trench Warfare." And with that ado, enjoy the reading.

=======================================================================================
Yet another of my unique insights to Principles that govern the strategies based on the game maps and settings. This will be a truly extensive read. A must read for serious gamers of Warfare only. :D

Just kidding this will be for everyone (who can read that is :lol:), in the SoC spirit of educating the CC community in our goal to improve gaming on this site and the pleasure of it all, for all alike.

Where "Strategy of the Stacks" left off, Principles of Warfare, "The Series," will continue. We shall examine many different strategies and tactics, and discuss the reasons why they either work or do not work and why.

We shall go into the psychology of the game setting and how to maximize on the different strategies and maps. And to begin the series, we will continue to examine further the "Strategy of the Stacks" in the very first article of the series, "Article 01: Stacks of the Titans."

Hope you will all post your thoughts about this, as that will only encourage me to write faster and more. :D

Can't Ya just wait?
:lol:
Last edited by Viceroy63 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
Major Viceroy63

Location: A little back water, hill billy hick place called Earth.

Re: Coming Soon! "Principles of Warfare: Stacks of the Titan

Postby Vinyl-Taliban on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:59 am

Sounds great, look forward to it.
Major Vinyl-Taliban

Postby dhallmeyer on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:55 pm

Bring it on! Looking forward to it.
Lieutenant dhallmeyer
Senior SoC Training Instructor
Senior SoC Training Instructor

Postby G-roy on Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:09 pm