Conquer Club

Thread on rules about Multi accounts?

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Thread on rules about Multi accounts?

Postby win44 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:04 am

Hi guys,

I'm looking for the thread about rules on multiple accounts. I'm sure there is one, but I can't seem to find it.

I have a girlfriend who wants to play doubles with me. And I wanna know if I can create a new account just to play doubles with her. We live half a world apart half of the time. So I am suggesting conquerclub to keep us connected.

Anyway.. just wanna know if I can create another account just for fun play, or I'll need to use my own account, and risk my score when playing with my noob gf.

Thanks!

Edit: ofcourse the newly opened account will have nothing to do with my original account, and will have absolutely zero interaction. Is it allowed?
Major win44

Re: Thread on rules about Multi accounts?

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:22 am

win44 wrote:Hi guys,

I'm looking for the thread about rules on multiple accounts. I'm sure there is one, but I can't seem to find it.

I have a girlfriend who wants to play doubles with me. And I wanna know if I can create a new account just to play doubles with her. We live half a world apart half of the time. So I am suggesting conquerclub to keep us connected.

Anyway.. just wanna know if I can create another account just for fun play, or I'll need to use my own account, and risk my score when playing with my noob gf.

Thanks!

Edit: ofcourse the newly opened account will have nothing to do with my original account, and will have absolutely zero interaction. Is it allowed?

For the basic rules, click "Rules" in the top right-hand corner:
https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?mode=rules

Multi-accounts are not allowed, period. Yes, you have to risk your score to train you noob girlfriend. Life's just like that. You win some, you lose some.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby HitRed on Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:37 am

CC is for lovers O:)
Major HitRed

Postby betiko on Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:54 pm

Wait... your question doesn't even make sense.
If your girlfriend wants to play CC, she can open her own account with her own email adress and login. Why would YOU need to create a second account for her to play with?
Just tell her to open an account by herself and to play on her own computer.. or on yours when she comes to visit.
Avoid playing multi-player games where you would be opponents and where it would look like you guys are avoiding to attack each other. Team games are the way to go, or head to head.
Major betiko

Postby win44 on Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:38 am

Alright. Thanks. Clear. No multi accounts.
Major win44

Return to SoC Training Grounds