Conquer Club

How to become a SoC trainer?

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

How to become a SoC trainer?

Postby nemapredaje on Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:00 am

How?
Captain nemapredaje

Re: How to become a SoC trainer?

Postby dhallmeyer on Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:12 pm

We're not taking any new trainers at this time. If you're looking for a way to give back to the site by helping new players, go here and sign up to be a guide.

viewtopic.php?f=341&t=203384

You'll get speed invites from the site and autojoin casual games with up to 4 players. No points at risk. Just helping folks get accustomed to the way things function.
Lieutenant dhallmeyer
Senior SoC Training Instructor

Postby nemapredaje on Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:02 am

dhallmeyer wrote:We're not taking any new trainers at this time. If you're looking for a way to give back to the site by helping new players, go here and sign up to be a guide.

You'll get speed invites from the site and autojoin casual games with up to 4 players. No points at risk. Just helping folks get accustomed to the way things function.

You got here a guy who are in first 10 on scoreboard list who wants teach others how to play and you say...sorry we dont need you? :roll: =D> :shock:
Captain nemapredaje

Postby nemapredaje on Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:11 am

ok,invite me in your team when/if you will want...In my perosonality I am a coach.Probably I will be exellent SoC coach.
Captain nemapredaje

Postby dhallmeyer on Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:25 pm

nemapredaje wrote:
dhallmeyer wrote:We're not taking any new trainers at this time. If you're looking for a way to give back to the site by helping new players, go here and sign up to be a guide.

You got here a guy who are in first 10 on scoreboard list who wants teach others how to play and you say...sorry we dont need you? :roll: =D> :shock:

You're free to have whatever opinion you like. I offered you a foot in the door, and you're not interested. Sounds like I'm not the problem.
Lieutenant dhallmeyer

Postby i-andrei on Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:38 am

dhallmeyer wrote:
nemapredaje wrote:

You're free to have whatever opinion you like. I offered you a foot in the door, and you're not interested. Sounds like I'm not the problem.

Just so you know guys, that he isn't suited to introduce new people to the site.
Read this about how he placed bad tags and gave bad ratings for no reason ( or for the fact he was accused of farming and got warned for it).
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=235604&view=unread#unread
Major i-andrei

Postby HardAttack on Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:28 am

i-andrei wrote:
dhallmeyer wrote:
nemapredaje wrote:

Just so you know guys, that he isn't suited to introduce new people to the site.
Read this about how he placed bad tags and gave bad ratings for no reason ( or for the fact he was accused of farming and got warned for it).
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=235604&view=unread#unread

Conquer Club needs players !!! << Caymanmew told me this...
He also told me that problems between players are between players, and those players should deal with their own problems without making problems spread wide and be CC's problems...
As a result, you should not take a solved case from CA to somewhere else to feed the bait & flame more and moree...

Also, you accuse Nema being a vindictive one, why are you here then ? Is not it a sign of another vengence since you failed to get what you really hoped to get in CA, then now here ?
Who is vindictive really ?

Plus, a big plus, i warn you friend...
Do not manipulate verdicts given in CA and spread wrong information about other players no matter how deep you feel bad over them...
Nema DID NOT get a warning, his case was NOTED for further reference....
NOTED does not set guilt for the accused while a WARNING means guilt was dedected....
He was not found guilty of farming !!!!!!!!! BE CAREFUL with bad naming others. Relax.

Result is, he is currently clean out of farming accuasition and his poor ratings he left is not a pattern to abuse the system...
There is no reason to stand front to prevent him be a SOC trainer.

One day, if you pay and buy the site, then we play under your rules,
For the day with current rules, what you are doing is becoming too much and maybe out of current/present forum rules.
Colonel HardAttack

Postby i-andrei on Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:59 am

It's not me that's trying to introduce players to the site. the Soc trainers can decide for themselves if my post is worth taken into account. I don't think they need you for it.

And that's all i had to say.
Major i-andrei

Postby dhallmeyer on Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:18 pm

i-andrei wrote:It's not me that's trying to introduce players to the site. the Soc trainers can decide for themselves if my post is worth taken into account. I don't think they need you for it.

And that's all i had to say.

We're aware of his history and are giving him a chance to prove himself genuine. You could have sent a pm or raised your point better.
Lieutenant dhallmeyer

Return to SoC Training Grounds