Conquer Club

[Limited Edition] Christmas Map

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Limited Edition] Christmas Map

Postby ColinM on Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:47 pm

Gilligan wrote:
1) there are one-way arrows on top of the gifts.
2) it does say it will reset? seems clear enough.
3) it is explained in the general rules that you can attack through killer neutrals in trench games.

1) Yes, but it's easy to believe the arrows are there to help you find the gift on the tree - they are colour coded and pointing in different directions. They certainly do have the function I just mentioned, so no-one should automatically assume they have a second function which could easily have been clarified in the notes.
2) It does say it resets - but it says it does so "after being occupied", which I and others have taken to mean at the end of your turn. The re-write of this that I suggested takes up no extra space and makes clear when it resets.
3) Yes, I missed that. Thank you.
Corporal ColinM

Postby agentcom on Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:07 am

I just came here to post a couple of obvious errors in the descriptions on the map, but now see that people are well aware of the problems. You shouldn't have to install BOB or go to the discussion topic to figure out how a map works. I realize that we've stopped developing maps behind the scenes, and there are more controls in place now, but this map has serious issues.
Colonel agentcom

Postby dragosh on Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:12 pm

Necropost!

or something.

so uh, is there a reason that Vale has Altair for free? he's the only one who can actually get that, and he can keep those territories easily and get an advantage on everyone else. it just doesn't seem that fair.
Colonel dragosh

Previous

Return to The Atlas