Conquer Club

Where Should I Post My Suggestion?

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Where Should I Post My Suggestion?

Postby blakebowling on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:31 pm

I've seen many suggestions posted in the wrong place recently, so I'll go over which suggestions go here, and which ones go elsewhere.

Suggestions that go in this forum:
  • Suggestions that Change GamePlay (eg New Settings, or changing how the actual game works)
  • Suggestions that Change the Forums
  • Suggestions for New Medals
  • Suggestions for New Website Features
  • Suggestions for XML Features

Suggestions that go somewhere else:
  • Suggestions for New Maps or those that change the policy of maps go in the Map Foundry
  • Suggestions for New Tournaments or that change the policy of Tournaments go in Tournaments
  • Suggestions concerning New Mods, Current Mods, or Disciplinary Problems should go in a PM to either the Team Leader or blakebowling
  • Suggestions about the SoC Academy go in the SoC Training Grounds
  • Suggestions for New Tools, or enhancements to current tools go in Tools and Enhancements
  • Suggestions for the Newsletter go in CC Newsletter
  • Complaints about CC and all Sarcasm should go in either, General Discussion or Off Topics
  • Suggestions to "Undo" or "Reverse" an implemented suggestion should go in the implemented suggestion's thread. It is however, unlikely that an implemented suggestion will be reversed.

If you're still not sure where your topic goes, feel free to PM anyone on the Suggestions Team, or you can just post your topic here and we'll guide you to the correct place if necessary.
Private blakebowling

Re: Where Does My Suggestion Go?

Postby blakebowling on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Suggestions for new XML features now go in this forum. Please note that your requested feature is an XML feature by putting XML somewhere in the title.
Private blakebowling

Re: Where Does My Suggestion Go?

Postby blakebowling on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:29 pm

An Update to this policy:
Suggestions to "Undo" or "Reverse" an implemented suggestion should go in the implemented suggestion's thread. It is however, unlikely that an implemented suggestion will be reversed.

ii.png
ii.png (57.97 KiB) Viewed 4756 times
Private blakebowling

Return to Suggestions