Conquer Club

Scores Bank Statement

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Scores Bank Statement

Postby Barns on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:41 pm

Would it be possible to have like a bank statement listing games played, points won or lost and your ongoing score balance?

I often have several games finish over a short period of time and the resulting score often doesn't seem to correlate with what I think it should be. I'm not saying the site is wrong, I'm sure it's my mistake somewhere since there are points you forget about if you're eliminated in team games etc. It would just be easier to have a bank statement/league table format.

Thanks in advance.
Captain Barns

Re: Scores Bank Statement

Postby chapcrap on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:43 am

How and where would you want it set up?

As far as the function itself, that can really be done in Map Rank already. I just looked at myself yesterday to see how my point differential over the past couple of weeks. You can look at it by each game that finished.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Re: Scores Bank Statement

Postby Barns on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Just an extra link next to Score on the wall would be my personal choice but it doesn't really matter where.

I know you can rank players on different maps using Map Rank and see how well you do by map but maybe I'm not using it right. I can't see how to get an overall list of all my games played with the most recent on the top with points won/lost and a current balance so I can look through and see good/bad patches, more clearly see which maps I do well on etc....like a football league table if you see what I mean.

If it's not an easy thing to do then don't worry about it. I thought it might be a simple programming task listing games by date finished with the two variables of points gained/lost and current balance but I know very little about such things!

Thanks anyway.
Captain Barns

Return to Suggestions