Conquer Club

[Medal] Consecutives Victories Medal

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Do you want to see these to be implemented?

yes
31%
no
69%

Total votes : 39

Re: Consecutives Victories Medal-poll add

Postby Jippd on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:49 pm

Ah I see that makes it much more difficult so 26 in a row is very impressive for mage plunka. I think the goal of 10, 15, and 20 sounds more reasonable though I doubt very many people would even earn a bronze. 10 wins in a row with 3+ players is pretty damn difficult IMO
Major Jippd

Postby Qwert on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:24 am

Jippd wrote:Ah I see that makes it much more difficult so 26 in a row is very impressive for mage plunka. I think the goal of 10, 15, and 20 sounds more reasonable though I doubt very many people would even earn a bronze. 10 wins in a row with 3+ players is pretty damn difficult IMO

these its not final decision,its open for any suggestion who are accepted from community .
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby greenoaks on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:12 am

qwert wrote:
Jippd wrote:Ah I see that makes it much more difficult so 26 in a row is very impressive for mage plunka. I think the goal of 10, 15, and 20 sounds more reasonable though I doubt very many people would even earn a bronze. 10 wins in a row with 3+ players is pretty damn difficult IMO

these its not final decision,its open for any suggestion who are accepted from community .

bullshit, if you felt that way you wouldn't have foed me
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:26 am

greenoaks wrote:
qwert wrote:

You've made your concerns well known, and you're right that gold being set to 100 medals is not going to win community support. That doesn't discount the possible value of this suggestion for more reasonable medal values; from now on, let's discuss those. I suggested my set because 20 wins is clearly very difficult, but also possible. Yes, it won't be like other medals, and yes, as with any feature on the site, abuse is possible. But 20 wins is much different from 100 wins; the risk of people being held hostage for long periods of time is not so large. As for the potential for farming, I think we just need to decide how much of an increased risk of that we're willing to accept. I think that the so-called farmers are a very small part of the community, and often get caught when they do it; to throw out something enjoyable because of a vast minority sets a bad precedent.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby Qwert on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:31 am

Metsfanmax wrote:
greenoaks wrote:
qwert wrote:

You've made your concerns well known, and you're right that gold being set to 100 medals is not going to win community support. That doesn't discount the possible value of this suggestion for more reasonable medal values; from now on, let's discuss those. I suggested my set because 20 wins is clearly very difficult, but also possible. Yes, it won't be like other medals, and yes, as with any feature on the site, abuse is possible. But 20 wins is much different from 100 wins; the risk of people being held hostage for long periods of time is not so large. As for the potential for farming, I think we just need to decide how much of an increased risk of that we're willing to accept. I think that the so-called farmers are a very small part of the community, and often get caught when they do it; to throw out something enjoyable because of a vast minority sets a bad precedent.

unfortunate with some people you can not discuss, they hold for hes statement and only demand that hes words are most valuable.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Previous

Return to Suggestions