- Currently, there is one way to customize end of turn reinforcing. I suggest that, instead, a second line be added to the game making list that customizes the number of times you can do reinforcing at the end of your turn. The first line would contain adjacent, chained, parachute, and none. The second line would contain an entry spot for number of times you can do that type of reinforcing including unlimited.
- In short, there should be a category that determines the type of reinforcing(adjacent, chained, parachute, or none), and a category that determines number of times that you can reinforce(1,2,3,...10,...unlimited)
- Currently, the only way to make a game that grants more than one reinforcement action is to play unlimited, and that limits us to only playing in a chained manner. I realize that playing an unlimited parachute game is slightly ridiculous, but I have a feeling other people will feel that way too and it will not be a game type that anyone will set up. However, I have an interest in playing a game in which I could have 2 parachute reinforcements at the end of my turn.
- Adjacent seems to me to be a very unpopular type of reinforcing. I think that adjacent could be a much more popular type if we were allowed to increase the number of actions. Being able to reinforce 4 adjacent times keeps the manner of reinforcing fairly restrictive as the type adjacent should do while opening it up to being more useful if desired.
- Chained style reinforcing would be improved as well by this change. At the moment, we have a choice between one chained reinforcement and unlimited chained. What about all the numbers in between 1 and infinity?
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- I feel that this small change will make end of turn reinforcing much more specific to maps. A lot of maps are pretty large and require more than one reinforcement action at the end of your turn. Unlimited makes armies far too fluid however, and drastically changes the game. Allowing more specific customization of number of actions will drastically improve gameplay.