Conquer Club

Heads up PM before premium lapses

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Postby t4mcr53s2 on Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:49 am

Concise description:
  • Heads up PM 3 days before premium lapses

Specifics/Details:
  • above

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • wont miss autotournement new games or war invites and improves site income especially if theres a lag between when we notivce no longer premium , and pay, and site doesn't auto-process
I wish either my father or my mother, or indeed both of them as they were in duty both equally bound to it, had minded what they were about when....

If 2 player fog game,please allow 12 hour snap courtesy, or post what I could have seen.... Thank you
General t4mcr53s2

Re: Heads up PM before premium lapses

Postby owenshooter on Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:32 pm

i thought this already existed.. does it not?! the black jesus is shocked, if this does not exist (i am almost certain it does.. hmm..)...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby blakebowling on Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:05 pm

There is already a notification before your membership expires, however it comes via email instead of PM.

If the PM or some other method would be better, we may be able to add that as well.
Private blakebowling

Postby IcePack on Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:24 pm

They also offer subscription of you're membership so it renews automatically
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby JamesKer1 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:40 pm

IcePack wrote:They also offer subscription of you're membership so it renews automatically

Many people may not prefer that option as it's one of those "forgettable" things that will charge over and over if you don't carefully read credit card statement, if the member was to leave CC.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Stephan Wayne wrote:Every day is Fool's Day on CC.

A new era of monthly challenges has begun...
Private JamesKer1

Postby IcePack on Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:41 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:
IcePack wrote:They also offer subscription of you're membership so it renews automatically

Many people may not prefer that option as it's one of those "forgettable" things that will charge over and over if you don't carefully read credit card statement, if the member was to leave CC.

But, it is an option. Hence I'm bringing it up as it is a solution to some people for this very request.
That way, whether they do it or not is up to them, but @ least they know about it
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:52 pm

IcePack wrote:
JamesKer1 wrote:

But, it is an option. Hence I'm bringing it up as it is a solution to some people for this very request.
That way, whether they do it or not is up to them, but @ least they know about it

Right, we can admit that this option exists, but if people turned it down before, bringing this idea up isn't too useful. People like subtle encouragements, so why not send out a heads-up PM?
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby IcePack on Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:03 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
IcePack wrote:
JamesKer1 wrote:

Right, we can admit that this option exists, but if people turned it down before, bringing this idea up isn't too useful. People like subtle encouragements, so why not send out a heads-up PM?

I think Blake covered that, I was bringing up another option / alternative beyond that if people were interested. I have no opinion on pm vs email or both.
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Suggestions