Conquer Club

Team Chat Update Indicator

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Team Chat Update Indicator

Postby HardAttack on Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:39 am

Concise description: Please consider to provide central command page game view in such a way that, users can see game team chat updates without hitting the ENTER the game. I usually leave notes for my team mates in game chats, and check to see if they replied, said something and sort. To do so, i have to ENTER games and browse inside them... A simple solution however, would ease players' lives and save time. Also, it reduces the server overhead to some degree since reduces the number of page laoding i guess.

Specifics/Details: Right now, in central command page, we have got ENTER clickable button. That is in two shapes and look. One is red background ENTER text in white to indicate it is player's turn, the second is gray color background ENTER text in white to indicate it is not user's turn.
  • Just like in the spesifics/details, a new field can be defined, maybe the text be TEAM CHAT or simple two letters TC and once it is green background colored, that would indicate there is an update in game team chat, if not green but gray, then players do not need to browse into the game since no one has left anything in game team chat.
  • Tricky point here i would like to make is, snapshots, either auto snaps or user taken ones, should be made disregarded and filtered out in a way to not light the chat update indicator into green.
  • Another tricky point might be, this mechanism also should filter chats from opposing team and prevent opposing team chats to light green.

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments: As i explained in above pharagraphs,
  • I guess site servers would benefit from it to some degree, can not be sure how significant it is. I am not a IT guy at the end.
  • Prolly it would reduce the PM and wall message trafficing between TMates...
  • Would save time and energy for team players

Thank you
O:)
Last edited by HardAttack on Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
Colonel HardAttack

Re: Team Chat Update Indicator

Postby Extreme Ways on Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:27 pm

REP, ex-TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby BabySasuke on Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:40 pm

yeah, HA, chatglove is a great addon
Captain BabySasuke

Postby HardAttack on Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:58 pm

O:)