Conquer Club

Notify the players in a manual game when the game is full

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Notify the players in a manual game when the game is full

Postby CarlosD91 on Thu May 27, 2021 7:13 pm

Concise description:
  • Send a notification email when a manual game's first round is ready to begin so they don't default to 3 troops per country if they miss the turn
Specifics/Details:
  • For manual games, send a notification email when the last player joins the game.
  • Send a notification when the deployment turn is 1 hour from finishing.
  • You can even make it an option whether people want this option or not. I would click in a heartbeat

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • This will make for games that start on fair ground, and the deployment will be a direct result of people's strategies, and not of an oversight of checking the central command when, for example, you only have one active game at the moment, and you simply access it via the email telling you there's a new round
  • It will also help make faster games, and people playing more, not waiting for the guys that didn't realize the game was on

Thanks for reading, hope you can help. It's a really frustrating situation, and hard to come back from
Sergeant 1st Class CarlosD91

Re: Notify the players in a manual game when the game is ful

Postby cdbridges on Fri May 28, 2021 8:00 pm

I hate manual games, but I like this suggestion.
You may want to put an option in the Panels user interface to toggle these PM's on or off, so people who hate PM's won't cry about it.
Major cdbridges

Return to Suggestions