Conquer Club

CC Clan Hall of Fame

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CC Clan Hall of Fame

Postby benga on Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:41 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:sempai suggested 500 wins, not played. :P

Many people will have 100 played, def not 500 though, which is why I suggested that. If you're going for best player and they are talking about all time here I am assuming, then someone who has only played 20 or 30 games does not deserve that title.

Like, I just searched you Benga, and you have around 400 clan games played. Josko has around 260. That is by labelled games with your clan names. It's not like they are suddenly going to go on something that I said. I am not even a clan leader, was just making a more realistic suggestion. :P

sorry I thought per year :D
Sergeant benga

Postby TheMissionary on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:32 pm

I think it would be interesting to see which teams have the best records playing together, for each team game type. Multi team games could just be one category. Settings would just be all, but a detailed list is optional for most frequented settings, maps, ect. Maybe like a map rank for the team. Of course there would have to be some kind of minimum. This shouldn't be difficult for some of the older clans.
loutil wrote:PLEASE call him MISH and not Miss.
There is no miss ionary position. There is the mish ionary position. 8-)

https://buttonbashgamers.com/
Captain TheMissionary

Postby friendly1 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:59 am

It would be interesting if a top 10/50/100 (whatever number is felt appropriate) could be automated to show individual win/loss on clan games only. Maybe have it reset annually to keep it trending currently or maybe have a second list showing "all-time"
Sergeant 1st Class friendly1

Postby Robespierre__ on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:33 pm

This is a great idea. Wonder if Blitzaholic gets in first :p ??

If we want it to happen, we should probably make an action plan that will let people start making the incremental steps necessary.
Colonel Robespierre__

Previous

Return to Clan Archives