Conquer Club

CD Team Change

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CD Team Change

Postby grifftron on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Bout time you got the boot... you were nothing but an ass towards our clan.

Time to grow up.

Edit: Your still a dickhead and I want my medal.

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Dako on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:46 am

Wow, an era came to end. Cheme - you did great even though you were a dick head sometimes. It is always sad to lose a standing out character, and you were clearly one.
Colonel Dako

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:08 am

This is a real shame. I never had any issues and appreciated the unique and fresh way Nick dealt with any situations that arose. The technique wasn't always to everyone's favour but being a bit rough around the edges is better than getting bent over backwards. Hope to see you around just as much anyway. The head of CC seems to be flopping.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Robespierre__ on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:55 am

Appreciate all the hard work you did. Clan life makes this site a lot of fun. Just wish you could have been more respectful in your criticisms so we all could have benefited from your passion.
Colonel Robespierre__

Postby betiko on Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:53 pm

Wow! Although I think you haven t always been fair, that you sometimes abused of your power I apreciate all the hard work and all the dedication you brought to the clan world.
Major betiko

Postby Agent 86 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:40 pm

Not a word from the Clan Director Leehar, things very quiet in this forum now :cry: Guess the society is more important?
We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Postby Leehar on Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:16 pm

Agent 86 wrote:Not a word from the Clan Director Leehar, things very quiet in this forum now :cry: Guess the society is more important?

If it's in regards to the SoC 1v1 ladder, my last post will be to drop out from it. I was involved with TeamCC stuff as well but I've also cut back on that after working 12hour days of late.
With regards to cheme's dismissal, they did pretty much cut off my right hand, but it's admin's prerogative, and if the irony is that it might not have helped the disparagement of them that they say is the cause, so be it.

However, that combined with Keefie's resignation because of rl and other responsibilities has left us pretty short-staffed, and while having Nicky back should help the endeavour, and Ice will do his part (among his myriad other duties), we shall certainly feel the pinch without the services of those that did a stalwart job behind the scenes
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby Agent 86 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:22 pm

Leehar wrote:
Agent 86 wrote:Not a word from the Clan Director Leehar, things very quiet in this forum now :cry: Guess the society is more important?

If it's in regards to the SoC 1v1 ladder, my last post will be to drop out from it. I was involved with TeamCC stuff as well but I've also cut back on that after working 12hour days of late.
With regards to cheme's dismissal, they did pretty much cut off my right hand, but it's admin's prerogative, and if the irony is that it might not have helped the disparagement of them that they say is the cause, so be it.

However, that combined with Keefie's resignation because of rl and other responsibilities has left us pretty short-staffed, and while having Nicky back should help the endeavour, and Ice will do his part (among his myriad other duties), we shall certainly feel the pinch without the services of those that did a stalwart job behind the scenes

Thanks, I hope we can get things back in order...sorry to trouble you ;) CC is certainly not doing well with timing..
Major Agent 86

Postby Agent 86 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:37 pm

Thanks for your inspiring words griff, so all that you have done for the site..oh no a quote,

grifftron wrote:Bout time you got the boot... you were nothing but an ass towards our clan.

Time to grow up.

-griff

"I just went freemium and I am not planning on buying in again."

Guess you need to put some more time into being a mod and see what comes your way :lol:
Major Agent 86

Postby betiko on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:50 am

Agent 86 wrote:Thanks for your inspiring words griff, so all that you have done for the site..oh no a quote,

grifftron wrote:Bout time you got the boot... you were nothing but an ass towards our clan.

Time to grow up.

-griff

"I just went freemium and I am not planning on buying in again."

Guess you need to put some more time into being a mod and see what comes your way :lol:

he made a map for the site and has trained soc students for several semesters; he also has designed the clan icon thinggies. Have you?
Major betiko

Postby Agent 86 on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:48 am

betiko wrote:
he made a map for the site and has trained soc students for several semesters; he also has designed the clan icon thinggies. Have you?

Wow, betiko knows what I've contributed to this site. Read what I said, being a mod is a very different thing..so what's your point??
Major Agent 86

Previous

Return to Clan Archives