Conquer Club

Ask the CD's

Information about clan activities and recruitment.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Ask the CD's

Postby HardAttack on Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:55 pm

Caymanmew wrote:Before the league starts they create all the matchups so that the war numbers are together. When they do that it records the players from each clan. Once a match-up is finished they close it. Before they close it they refresh the roster so they are correct. (it add people missed, it does not remove anyone)

For example LOW vs VNM has HardAttack in it.

So thing will be "fixed" as the matchups finish and are closed.

Ohh, that s cool,

thank you =D>
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:09 pm

HardAttack wrote:Thank you EW & JD for your quick attentions, also Keffie =D>
Do hate to bring up extra work load for you CDs, on the other hand i ll be more than glad and appreciate in case this of my little problem gets to a solution :)

Wars i am referring to are;
Clan League Series;
KNT vs LOW
LOW vs KNT
BOB vs LOW
LOW vs BOB
DBD vs LOW
LOW vs DBD

and please include all remaining, scheduled but not yet started future clan league challenges for LOW clan.

To add more, i do not feel any trouble showing in ICON while i am not a member for, feel free to pls delete my name from ICON clan clan league schedules

Kind regards,
HA.
O:)

P.S. In case additional information is needed, such as what those scheduled but not yet started ones are, or such as links for clan league wars, i am gladly help here, just let me know pls.

Caymanmew wrote:Before the league starts they create all the matchups so that the war numbers are together. When they do that it records the players from each clan. Once a match-up is finished they close it. Before they close it they refresh the roster so they are correct. (it add people missed, it does not remove anyone)

HA, Cayman is correct here. I have added you into R5-R7 LOW CL12 games. Wait 1 hour from the time of this post to see changes. You would have been automatically added when we close the match up. For future reference, and this goes for anyone, you can either wait for your name to show up on a closed match or just let us know and we can manually add you. Don't be concerned if your name does not show up immediately in a clan match/war if you have switched clans recently.

iAmCaffeine wrote:my guess is this applies to any roster changes since the league started. can you let us know when this will be sorted? example: https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php? ... WarId=3809

HardAttack has been removed from all ICON CL12 games, per your request. Wait 1 hour from the time of this post to see changes.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:35 pm

Ok what about the rest of the roster changes? Cheffed never played a game for us in the league. Couple others left. Then we literally have players in games vs ascension who aren’t listed lol
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:43 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:Ok what about the rest of the roster changes? Cheffed never played a game for us in the league. Couple others left. Then we literally have players in games vs ascension who aren’t listed lol

Send me a list of people to remove and I will remove them from all of your CL12 matches.

And I will update all of your active matches manually with your active members since you have requested.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:57 pm

cheffed needs removing hasn't played in any league matches

4 U 2 NV and BabySasuke haven't played in any league matches since round 4

alansexy13 and Bada0Bing both started round 6
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:05 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:cheffed needs removing hasn't played in any league matches

4 U 2 NV and BabySasuke haven't played in any league matches since round 4

alansexy13 and Bada0Bing both started round 6

Updated.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:17 am

splendid thx
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby HardAttack on Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:23 am

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
HardAttack wrote:Thank you EW & JD for your quick attentions, also Keffie =D>
Do hate to bring up extra work load for you CDs, on the other hand i ll be more than glad and appreciate in case this of my little problem gets to a solution :)

Wars i am referring to are;
Clan League Series;
KNT vs LOW
LOW vs KNT
BOB vs LOW
LOW vs BOB
DBD vs LOW
LOW vs DBD

and please include all remaining, scheduled but not yet started future clan league challenges for LOW clan.

To add more, i do not feel any trouble showing in ICON while i am not a member for, feel free to pls delete my name from ICON clan clan league schedules

Kind regards,
HA.

P.S. In case additional information is needed, such as what those scheduled but not yet started ones are, or such as links for clan league wars, i am gladly help here, just let me know pls.

HA, Cayman is correct here. I have added you into R5-R7 LOW CL12 games. Wait 1 hour from the time of this post to see changes. You would have been automatically added when we close the match up. For future reference, and this goes for anyone, you can either wait for your name to show up on a closed match or just let us know and we can manually add you. Don't be concerned if your name does not show up immediately in a clan match/war if you have switched clans recently.

HardAttack has been removed from all ICON CL12 games, per your request. Wait 1 hour from the time of this post to see changes.

=D>

thank you JD

Colonel HardAttack

Postby IcePack on Thu May 13, 2021 4:53 pm

Is there a process in which the wars are closed or a reason JD doesn't do them in order of completion?

RET vs DBD has been completed war since April 2nd (April 5th marked on the thread) Its been approx a month and a half without closed or medals issued.

viewtopic.php?f=441&t=232793

But dave's war that ended May 2nd has already been closed and medals issued: https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php? ... WarId=3882

And shoop's war that ended May 7th has already been closed and medals issued: https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php? ... WarId=3883

And JP's war that ended May 8th was already closed and medals issued: https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php? ... WarId=3884

Our war recently sat for a month and only got issued once multiple people asked the question: viewtopic.php?f=442&t=235183&start=50#p5204233

JD's war finished Nov 8th, and got issued the same day: https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php? ... WarId=3746

Dave's war finished Aug 10, closed and issued the same day: viewtopic.php?f=442&t=232863#p5167047

Regularly everyone else waits for weeks sometimes. Why can't we please get all war's treated the same? You shouldn't have to be a CD or be in a CD's clan to get your medals issued in a timely manner.
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Fri May 14, 2021 5:52 am

IcePack wrote:Is there a process in which the wars are closed or a reason JD doesn't do them in order of completion?

RET vs DBD has been completed war since April 2nd (April 5th marked on the thread) Its been approx a month and a half without closed or medals issued.

viewtopic.php?f=441&t=232793

Wars are closed in order of completion when they are finished. There is no favoritism as to "who's" war is closed before another. The reason why this war was not closed is that this war was still "Active" in the database. It was still active because there were two games that were requested to be added to the war, but were eventually deleted by one of the individuals granted privileges. You can review the post here. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This war has been properly closed.

IcePack wrote:But dave's war that ended May 2nd has already been closed and medals issued: https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php? ... WarId=3882

And shoop's war that ended May 7th has already been closed and medals issued: https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php? ... WarId=3883

And JP's war that ended May 8th was already closed and medals issued: https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php? ... WarId=3884

You are correct in that these wars were recently closed and medals issued, but, FALL vs. RET, LHDD vs. KNT, FOED vs. ICON, TOFU vs. BOB, and REP vs. RGV were also closed during that time period after April 2. The wars you mentioned were closed on the same dates as the wars I mention, respectively.

IcePack wrote:JD's war finished Nov 8th, and got issued the same day: https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php? ... WarId=3746

Dave's war finished Aug 10, closed and issued the same day: viewtopic.php?f=442&t=232863#p5167047

You are correct that both of these wars were closed on the same day, but so were RET vs. KNT, LHDD vs. S&M, TOFU vs. S&M, ICON vs. OSA, FALL vs. TOFU, KNT vs. OSA, and AFOS vs. KNT.

Also, ATL vs. ICON, BOB vs. KNT, A^ vs. OSA, RA vs. OSA, FOED vs. ATL, and RET vs. BOB were closed within one day of the war ending.

All 11 wars I listed above were in the previous year (April 2021 to April 2020). So no, no one is granted any precedence over anyone else when wars are closed.

IcePack wrote:Our war recently sat for a month and only got issued once multiple people asked the question: viewtopic.php?f=442&t=235183&start=50#p5204233

IcePack wrote:Regularly everyone else waits for weeks sometimes. Why can't we please get all war's treated the same? You shouldn't have to be a CD or be in a CD's clan to get your medals issued in a timely manner.

All wars are closed the same, regardless of who is in a particular clan.

If you are displeased with the time-frame in which your war was closed, please send me a PM. Or, if you reason that I am unapproachable, please send davekettering or TeeGee a PM regarding your displeasure towards my performance as a CD.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Lindax on Fri May 14, 2021 9:23 pm

Here is a question for an ex -CD:

lcePack, after being the clan department leader and leaving in a huff, taking all your knowledge and information with you, basically leaving the clan department in shambles, don't you think it's a bit rich from you coming with all the (veiled) critisism, questioning how the clan department is doing their job, pointing out what you think should be done and how, etc., etc. ?

I'm not only talking about this topic, also about your posts in the CAT Forum.

Do you think it's ok to do so now because a few years have passed? Is it because you are back on Team CC in orange colours that you think you now have a right to do so?

Have you no shame?

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby IcePack on Fri May 14, 2021 9:41 pm

Lindax wrote:Here is a question for an ex -CD:

lcePack, after being the clan department leader and leaving in a huff, taking all your knowledge and information with you, basically leaving the clan department in shambles, don't you think it's a bit rich from you coming with all the (veiled) critisism, questioning how the clan department is doing their job, pointing out what you think should be done and how, etc., etc. ?

Do you think it's ok to do so now because a few years have passed? Is it because you are back on Team CC in orange colours that you think you now have a right to do so?

Have you no shame?

Lx

Hey Lx
I think it’s a bit rich and rewriting of history to say I left the place “in shambles”. When I left, I had a fully trained Deputy (Keefie), groovy who was well versed in most of the department, and Dave who now leads it.

Am I the only person in the community that has knowledge and history? Am I somehow been bestowed the title of clan historian and didn’t know it? Please. There are others who have been around as long as I, or longer.

This post was looking at what appeared to be different wars being treated unequally. I would consider that a valid concern. This happens all the time, to every team. People ask questions and talk when they see things. Maybe you would take something like this personal for some reason instead of seeing it for what it is. That’s on you, not me.

My CAT forum post was me seeking whether I was the only one who felt the way I did, and clearly I wasn’t. This wasn’t veiled criticism, Jd said both he and the dept were receptive to constructive criticism. It wasn’t even criticism, it was saying “this is what used to be done, this is what I’m seeing now that I’m back, is the community supportive and ok with it?” Again, something I think is a valid point for ANY clan leader or CAT rep. Not just me, it just happens to be me asking the question. The CAT forum is literally there for posts like mine, and caymans, and anyone else’s who wants to discuss clan topics whether it’s events or other.

Do you think that because I used to be an ex CD who left, I no longer have a valid voice in the community? I shouldn’t bring up issues that i see? Why would I have shame over asking valid questions?

My posting(s) have nothing to do with me being in TeamCC colors or not, I have no idea why you would think that’s tied in at all. I took a break from the site. I’ve come back. I’m getting plugged back into the clan scene. I’ve noticed things, and am asking questions.

I find it rich and hypocritical that you want to criticize someone with a low blow talking about abandoning a dept and then coming back like nothing happened, when you abandoned the dept and disappeared yourself in the middle of major events as the CD Evemt TO, and then came back like nothing happened.

So no, I have no shame in speaking up. I have nothing to hide but honest feedback and questions just like anyone else in the Clan Community can provide. Maybe if more people did, and got involved there wouldn’t be some of the issues and decline that we are witnessing today.

I’ve always been an active and vocal part of the Clan Community when I wasn’t on break, before I was a CD, while I was volunteering elsewhere, and even as a CD. I see no reason why that would change now after I’ve returned.

Cheers
IP
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Keefie on Fri May 14, 2021 11:44 pm

Lindax wrote:Here is a question for an ex -CD:

Have you no shame?

Lx

Wow, look who's calling the kettle black. The CD who abandoned the team in 2016, leaving just icepack and myself to pick up the pieces. No goodbyes or handover, you just fucked off leaving us in the shit.

As for icepack leaving, he most certainly didn't leave in things in a shambles as you state. Myself, groovysmurf and DaveKettering were left and everything was under control. I took over and stepped down again due to personal issues, but still remained with the team. Then Dave took over, imho things were running fine until Dave announced that he'd recruited you. Because of our contentious history I knew I could never work on the same team as you ever again. So I made it very clear to Dave that if he went ahead with your recruitment, myself and groovy would leave. If you hadn't come back, things would have been very different.

However, unlike you, I'm not someone who just walks leaving others to sort out the mess. I made it very clear to Dave, as he will testify, that not only was I always available for advice / assistance if there was ever a problem he couldn't deal with. I actively helped him on a number of occasions.
Captain Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat May 15, 2021 2:13 am

so lindax is a bit of a knob and nothing new was learned today. morning all.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby willedtowin1 on Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:35 am

Allowing such childish behavior by the organizers in a open forum is ridiculous.
The venomous conversations is appalling.
Every one of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Look at the world you all have created here and start pointing a finger at yourselves from now on.
It may be the main reason the Clan world is being flushed down a toilet.
This aint social anymore......its an attack on humanity.
Colonel willedtowin1

Postby Keefie on Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:58 am

willedtowin1 wrote:Allowing such childish behavior by the organizers in a open forum is ridiculous.
The venomous conversations is appalling.
Every one of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Look at the world you all have created here and start pointing a finger at yourselves from now on.
It may be the main reason the Clan world is being flushed down a toilet.
This aint social anymore......its an attack on humanity.

Best to let sleeping dogs lie.
Captain Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Previous

Return to Clans