Conquer Club

4 Clans War

Information about clan activities and recruitment.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

4 Clans War

Postby Donelladan on Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:22 pm

Hoi Clan Leaders.

I am looking for 3 clans to organize a 4-clan wars.

I am thinking doubles ( 4 x 2 ) and triples ( 4 x 3 ) games.
Each clan choose a quarter of games. Rest of the rules to be discussed.

This wouldn't count towards D400 ranking. This is just for fun :)

Anyone interested ?
Brigadier Donelladan

Re: 4 Clans War

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:27 am

This could be really interesting, so is the war all based on multi-team games? I would be worried those might cause a bit of a rift between groups... however I would find it very fun!
High Score: 3435
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby Extreme Ways on Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:43 pm

swimmerdude99 wrote:This could be really interesting, so is the war all based on multi-team games? I would be worried those might cause a bit of a rift between groups... however I would find it very fun!

There is a very real risk in some people getting too competitive and throwing games in order to stay in the overall lead. Should be discussed before such an event starts to rule that out.
REP, ex-TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby rockfist on Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:06 pm

EW, now you are just being paranoid.
Major rockfist

Postby Donelladan on Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:49 pm

swimmerdude99 wrote:This could be really interesting, so is the war all based on multi-team games? I would be worried those might cause a bit of a rift between groups... however I would find it very fun!

Yes only multi-team games. That's the main idea, I don't often see multi team game on a competitive level, would like to try more of those out

Extreme Ways wrote:There is a very real risk in some people getting too competitive and throwing games in order to stay in the overall lead. Should be discussed before such an event starts to rule that out.

Well suiciding is forbidden and should still be.
I would also assume that this "war" being unranked (for the D400) and probably unregistered in clan record since it doesn't fit the format, people would be less likely to do such a thing.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby Extreme Ways on Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:54 pm

Donelladan wrote:

Yes only multi-team games. That's the main idea, I don't often see multi team game on a competitive level, would like to try more of those out

Extreme Ways wrote:There is a very real risk in some people getting too competitive and throwing games in order to stay in the overall lead. Should be discussed before such an event starts to rule that out.

Well suiciding is forbidden and should still be.
I would also assume that this "war" being unranked (for the D400) and probably unregistered in clan record since it doesn't fit the format, people would be less likely to do such a thing.

And the whole "for fun" thing you're going with :D

@rock, people have thrown games for less... Idk if this was a war with TOFU, S&M, TOP + FALL I think there would be some cases.
REP, ex-TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby rockfist on Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:57 am

If you awarded points based on finish order like old F1

or something along those lines it might make it so that a team would not want to throw away points for lower finishes by suiciding.
Major rockfist

Return to Clans