Conquer Club

New Clan Rankings

Information about clan activities and recruitment.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: New Clan Rankings

Postby HardAttack on Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:23 pm

foed 3 ppl and moving on...
good luck everyone.
no more post from me, no more interaction with these 3 ppl by me.
do whatever u want.
Colonel HardAttack

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:40 pm

i think i'll do a ranking update on the 8th!
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Caymanmew on Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:45 pm

Keefie wrote:
Caymanmew wrote:HardAttack is right, this thread has no place here...

The question I'd pose... to the CD's... is can anyone make and post clan rankings here? Something based on no math or methodology and without any explanation on how the rankings work.

If the answer is yes, does that mean 10? 20? 30? more people can post their own unique clan rankings here? If it wouldn't be ok to have everyone post their own unique clan rankings then this one shouldn't be allowed to be posted here. Perhaps the general discussion forum would be a more appropriate forum for this thread. Or create a new subforum within clans for casual unofficial discussion.

As for the rankings themselves... Maybe if ATL has a decent showing vs GON we can find ourselves moving up a spot :)

I reckon that it's posts like this that are the reason why ATL are firmly rooted to the bottom.

ATL is firmly rooted at the bottom because Caff has a hate on for me. :lol:
Colonel Caymanmew
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:51 pm

ATL is at the bottom for multiple reasons, you aint that special
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby HardAttack on Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:08 pm

There are many circumstances to set evidence, to speak on its behalf alone,
many times in my statementsi publicitily or private, always hit the clan ICON to be a good knit group of players and fun....

There are going to be easily 10ish or more to say yes HA did so...
This of my problem is with iamcaffeine and himself only.

You ICON clan folks, you dont have to get insulted or touched about these,
but above all, iamcaffeine should play honest here and should not turn this into a whole clan against HA sort of a deal. But would he ? I dont guess he would....

Not going to go deep in details but, he is not a person to feed respect for in my book, a selfish, rude, far from being honest and a twister of facts in every each way anytime probably all the time. Therefore my hopes are low.

Once again saying, ICON guys, stay away from this since this has got nothing to do with yourselves.
Since i am not here to give u the directions do this dont do that, of course u r free to do whatever u want at the end.
But let me put clear, even after this of my clear explanation, if you ICON folks keep insulting me, i will use my last option to cut down any and every interaction methods.

O:)
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Devante on Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:22 pm

Hold on. So is this ranking system not correct??? As a Noob and new to clans I based my sole joining Icon because I thought they were top of the list. Oy vey
Major Devante
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:28 pm

Devante wrote:Hold on. So is this ranking system not correct??? As a Noob and new to clans I based my sole joining Icon because I thought they were top of the list. Oy vey

They are definitely top of the list for many things, many of them aren't even documented. The best clan is the one you're in!
High Score: 3435
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby i-andrei on Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:28 pm

Devante wrote:Hold on. So is this ranking system not correct??? As a Noob and new to clans I based my sole joining Icon because I thought they were top of the list. Oy vey

That's the way we tricked HA also.
I would move on first place the clan that manages to 'snatch' him from Low. It would be well deserved
Major i-andrei

Postby HardAttack on Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:29 pm

good luck with ICON,
there are some stellar players

strategos, andrei , xgenic, many more....
ICON is not the top clan, and of course not.
a clan 6 months old, how can it be possible ?
ur motivation joining to the clan is not known to me, can not comment on it.

i am speaking over possibilities, not certain circumstances.
i guess it was clear.

what is so tough to get the idea, another difficulty here for me to understand.
Colonel HardAttack

Postby i-andrei on Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:30 pm

Swimmerdude99 wrote:

They are definitely top of the list for many things, many of them aren't even documented. The best clan is the one you're in!

Speaking of, you could recruit him. You recruit anyone :D
Major i-andrei

Postby Extreme Ways on Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:32 pm

Well well. I can't say I'm subscribed to this thing caff calls 'humor' but I can't deny it spices up the place and that's always a good thing.

HA, you've said a few times now you are leaving this thread. For your own sanity and also for ours, please do. A bit of harmless fun is okay, and if a random 1400 now thinks ICON would surely win vs S&M... good for him. People in the clan scene know that that is unlikely, people entering the clan scene should be smart enough to either understand that this is a 4fun ranking, or to actually look at clan events/wars.

What I really appreciate about the D400 is the list of new wars that are included since the previous iteration. Perhaps you could include something similar Caff?
REP, ex-TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby HardAttack on Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:33 pm

i-andrei wrote:

That's the way we tricked HA also.
I would move on first place the clan that manages to 'snatch' him from Low. It would be well deserved

i am not that important or key figure in CC....
i am allright player and there are many more like me and many more far better than me.

poor acts and shows make me sick...stimulators.
Colonel HardAttack

Postby HardAttack on Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:36 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:Well well. I can't say I'm subscribed to this thing caff calls 'humor' but I can't deny it spices up the place and that's always a good thing.

HA, you've said a few times now you are leaving this thread. For your own sanity and also for ours, please do. A bit of harmless fun is okay, and if a random 1400 now thinks ICON would surely win vs S&M... good for him. People in the clan scene know that that is unlikely, people entering the clan scene should be smart enough to either understand that this is a 4fun ranking, or to actually look at clan events/wars.

What I really appreciate about the D400 is the list of new wars that are included since the previous iteration. Perhaps you could include something similar Caff?

avalanche is not a single snow piece EW but a piling up of millions of pieces...
my reaction to caff is not solely based on this single occasion....

if this OP was made by another ICON clan member but not caff, i would laughed over and passed away without a single word.
understand my point *?
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Extreme Ways on Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:37 pm

My ranking.

S&M
TOFU

FALL
LHDD
FOED
REP
A^

OSA
ICON
LOW
ATL
VNM
AFOS

RET
DBD
GON
KNT
BOB

I am very uncertain about a lot of those. Groupings indicate... groups, surprise surprise.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby Extreme Ways on Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:39 pm

HardAttack wrote:
avalanche is not a single snow piece EW but a piling up of millions of pieces...
my reaction to caff is not solely based on this single occasion....

if this OP was made by another ICON clan member but not caff, i would laughed over and passed away without a single word.
understand my point *?

Not really. Caff did bring plenty of people into the clan scene and the name is synonymous with not being entirely serious. If anything, it makes it even more clear to me that it's not a serious attempt at ranking clan skills.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:40 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:Well well. I can't say I'm subscribed to this thing caff calls 'humor' but I can't deny it spices up the place and that's always a good thing.

as you can see from the rankings, it's a fair bet that ICON would beat all other clans currently active. maybe even all of them combined!

i'll put your suggestion in the box
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Extreme Ways on Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:40 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:My ranking.

S&M
TOFU

FALL
LHDD
FOED
REP
A^

OSA
ICON
LOW
ATL
VNM
AFOS

RET
DBD
GON
KNT
BOB

I am very uncertain about a lot of those. Groupings indicate... groups, surprise surprise.

By the way, this ranking is sponsored by IcePack, who usually rates FALL higher than I do and has pointed out numerous times the bias I have against them in my rankings.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:43 pm

hey if you wanna do your own rankings go make your own thread, skedaddle
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Devante on Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:48 pm

So not top of the list.......yet. got it
Major Devante
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby HardAttack on Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:52 pm

Devante wrote:So not top of the list.......yet. got it

as long as you are happy and find peace and fun inside,
all good.

does not matter to be top or not top.
exprience is speaking..
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Devante on Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:56 pm

just a fun little jab at the post mate. that was all. all in good fun. except extremes "random 1400" comment, that cut deepest
Major Devante
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby HardAttack on Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:59 pm

Devante wrote:just a fun little jab at the post mate. that was all. all in good fun. except extremes "random 1400" comment, that cut deepest

ok then O:)
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Extreme Ways on Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:00 pm

Devante wrote:just a fun little jab at the post mate. that was all. all in good fun. except extremes "random 1400" comment, that cut deepest

I wasn't referring to you. I'm sorry if I made you think I was.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby Devante on Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:01 pm

no worries mate, didn't understand what it meant was all lol. just assumed. again all in good fun.

everyone needs to relax a bit here I think
Major Devante
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby i-andrei on Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:03 pm

No u relax
Major i-andrei

PreviousNext

Return to Clans