Conquer Club

Clan World discussion/gossip - Transfermarket.CC

Information about clan activities and recruitment.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Clan World discussion/gossip - Transfermarket.CC

Postby i-andrei on Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:47 am

Being a new player a while back after returning to CC I found it quite hard to find out stuff about the Clan world, how people move and why.
So this is to discuss (gossip) about Clan activity, Clan pickups, or other stuff about this.

Just from the top of my mind, a couple of questions that would seem to have interesting answers, and I fail to understand why people don't discuss about them on the public forums.

Will Scud ever find a clan worthy of him?
Why did ChariotOfFire walk the long way back from REP?
How much did Cayman pay for Pixar? Speaking of Cayman, what's he up to these days?
Will Low be low enough for HardAttack?
What's with the army of new recruits in Icon? Are they any good?
1.2 for - 2.6 against on Ew to go back to Tofu. 1000 credits wager. Any takers?
Are Foed playing anything else than gimmick maps?
Will LHdd recover? Is Don really retiring?
Is Josko excited about CCII?

I'll try to keep up with discussions and update them in the first and/or second posts.
Last edited by i-andrei on Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major i-andrei

Re: Clan World dicussion/gossip - Transfermarket.CC

Postby i-andrei on Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:47 am

Reserved for answers or link to excel spreadsheet lol
Major i-andrei

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:53 am

While you'll have to explain the betting lingo, I might take you up on that offer. I'm assuming it reads that you think he's going back to TOFU? How long until the payout?
High Score: 3435
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:53 am

Why did ChariotOfFire walk the long way back from REP?

I know the answer to this one hehe
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby i-andrei on Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:54 am

Swimmerdude99 wrote:While you'll have to explain the betting lingo, I might take you up on that offer. I'm assuming it reads that you think he's going back to TOFU? How long until the payout?

Yeah. I'll give you better odds if you tell us why Cof left :roll:
Major i-andrei

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:09 am

i-andrei wrote:Will LHdd recover? Is Don really retiring?

This piqued my interest. I saw that they said they are regrouping, did Don actually declare that he was the one retiring, if so, sauce?
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby Extreme Ways on Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:38 am

Swimmerdude99 wrote:

This piqued my interest. I saw that they said they are regrouping, did Don actually declare that he was the one retiring, if so, sauce?

Same on this.

Can I bet on my own thing?
REP, ex-TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby Caymanmew on Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:43 am

i-andrei wrote:How much did Cayman pay for Pixar? Speaking of Cayman, what's he up to these days?

I had no part in the Pixar acquisition, you'd have to ask Shoop how much he paid.

Also, who says I am up to anything?
Colonel Caymanmew
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:46 am

INCOMING TRANSFER NEWS

Rumour has it lumbering renegades TOP are in closing talks with their latest recruit, Mr P Kylie Ap.

Here's a snapshot of them in action:

show
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby groovysmurf on Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:36 pm

i-andrei wrote:Speaking of Cayman, what's he up to these days?

He's working on his Masters in biochemical engineering...Also likely thinking about boobs. :-$

At least part of this is sarcasm, but which part?
Last edited by groovysmurf on Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel groovysmurf
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby i-andrei on Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:42 pm

Swimmerdude99 wrote:

Well if I knew the answer I wouldn't ask it, would I?
Curious about why their performance dropped this season
Major i-andrei

Postby i-andrei on Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:43 pm

Caymanmew wrote:
i-andrei wrote:How much did Cayman pay for Pixar? Speaking of Cayman, what's he up to these days?

I had no part in the Pixar acquisition, you'd have to ask Shoop how much he paid.

You tell me :D
Major i-andrei

Postby i-andrei on Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:44 pm

groovysmurf wrote:
i-andrei wrote:Speaking of Cayman, what's he up to these days?

He's working on his Masters in biochemical engineering...Also likely thinking about boobs. :-$

This is a notable answer.
Will update the first post tomorrow morning
Major i-andrei

Postby Extreme Ways on Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:47 pm

To answer the question about me, I left TOFU because I was kinda done with the hypercompetitive scene. I lost a big part of my motivation so I decided to step down after CL. In the period after (December-January) I discovered that REP is really the 4fun environment I was looking for. Additionally, REP is on a whole other level in clan rankings (for now), so I can support TOFU from the sidelines while not interfering with their goals.

I dont expect to move back anytime soon unless REP collapses.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby IcePack on Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:57 pm

i-andrei wrote:Just from the top of my mind, a couple of questions that would seem to have interesting answers, and I fail to understand why people don't discuss about them on the public forums.

1 Will Scud ever find a clan worthy of him?
2 Why did ChariotOfFire walk the long way back from REP?
3 How much did Cayman pay for Pixar? Speaking of Cayman, what's he up to these days?
4 Will Low be low enough for HardAttack?
5 What's with the army of new recruits in Icon? Are they any good?
6. 1.2 for - 2.6 against on Ew to go back to Tofu. 1000 credits wager. Any takers?
7 Are Foed playing anything else than gimmick maps?
8 Will LHdd recover? Is Don really retiring?
9 Is Josko excited about CCII?

1. Probably
2. I heard they had compromising pictures
3. Probably $12.99 a month like the rest of the Disney+ crowd. I suppose if he's paying for it, he's watching it. From what groovy said, maybe it has to do w Disney Princesses ...IDK
4. Probably wishing he didn't finish the last bottle
5. Seems like you might have good insight here, now I'm wondering why you wouldn't know the answers to it already. Now I question putting ICON so high at all.
6. How long until the sides gotta make good?
7. Lay off the drunks they got feelings too
8. All I saw was "a few major people" never saw a reference to who.
9. Probably. Keefie should find out in the josko excited about everything thread.
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Donelladan on Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:02 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:To answer the question about me, I left TOFU because I was kinda done with the hypercompetitive scene. I lost a big part of my motivation so I decided to step down after CL. In the period after (December-January) I discovered that REP is really the 4fun environment I was looking for. Additionally, REP is on a whole other level in clan rankings (for now), so I can support TOFU from the sidelines while not interfering with their goals.

With the line-up REP has, are you really expecting REP not to be a competitive top clan ? If the current players of REP stay active I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the top 3 before end of the year.

Sorry to kill one of your gossip so fast i-andrei, but no I am not retiring.
Last edited by Donelladan on Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby Extreme Ways on Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:14 pm

Donelladan wrote:
Extreme Ways wrote:To answer the question about me, I left TOFU because I was kinda done with the hypercompetitive scene. I lost a big part of my motivation so I decided to step down after CL. In the period after (December-January) I discovered that REP is really the 4fun environment I was looking for. Additionally, REP is on a whole other level in clan rankings (for now), so I can support TOFU from the sidelines while not interfering with their goals.

With the line-up REP has, are you really expecting REP not to be a competitive top clan ? If the current players of REP stay active I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the top 3 before end of the year.

I'm not sure where the ceiling is, but in any case I'm looking to take on a different role and there will be less pressure to perform. Besides that, I'm hoping to be busier IRL the coming period and devote less time to CC.

Besides that, REP isn't competing in CC this year and if both clans compete in CL, it will be in different divisions.

Edit: clarified wording
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:05 pm

Donelladan wrote:

Sorry to kill one of your gossip so fast i-andrei, but not I am not retiring.

A kind vote of confidence, but judging by leadership, they won't be too competitive. They'll be lucky to be a third rate clan
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:05 am

Donelladan wrote:

Sorry to kill one of your gossip so fast i-andrei, but no I am not retiring.

So you think theyre better than LHDD?
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby shoop76 on Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:18 am

Caymanmew wrote:

I paid a very heavy price to land Pixar. Unfortunately, due to this being a child friendly site, I cannot share any details. There was, however, no cash involved.
Sergeant 1st Class shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Re: Clan World discussion/gossip - Transfermarket.CC

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:38 pm

In case anyone is curious, andrei is pretty much a liar, he already bailed on his bet. And I even took it before EW even posted... kinda makes you wonder what's behind that façade...
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby i-andrei on Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:41 pm

Swimmerdude99 wrote:In case anyone is curious, andrei is pretty much a liar, he already bailed on his bet. And I even took it before EW even posted... kinda makes you wonder what's behind that façade...

That's a strong statement. Where did i agree to have that bet with you? Have we agreed on a timeframe for it? I'll send you some credits even if i didn't agree to anything so you feel good about it.

On a second note, i am curious to know why you dodged the other question regarding COF.
I'm not expecting an answer, or if you actually put one i don't think you'll give me a honest one.
Major i-andrei

Postby Extreme Ways on Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:44 pm

i-andrei wrote:
Swimmerdude99 wrote:In case anyone is curious, andrei is pretty much a liar, he already bailed on his bet. And I even took it before EW even posted... kinda makes you wonder what's behind that façade...

That's a strong statement. Where did i agree to have that bet with you? Have we agreed on a timeframe for it? I'll send you some credits even if i didn't agree to anything so you feel good about it.

On a second note, i am curious to know why you dodged the other question regarding COF.
I'm not expecting an answer, or if you actually put one i don't think you'll give me a honest one.

Why CoF is back in TOFU is for CoF to answer.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby Sanguis on Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:51 pm

i-andrei wrote:On a second note, i am curious to know why you dodged the other question regarding COF.

Why is that piece of information so important to you? As far as I'm concerned, it's between CoF, REP and perhaps TOFU... The best way to get an answer is asking CoF directly, if you're that interested. He'll tell you off, or he might give you the actual answer. ;)
Colonel Sanguis

Postby Sanguis on Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:52 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:
i-andrei wrote:

Why CoF is back in TOFU is for CoF to answer.

I'd say you fastposted me... But there's about 7 minutes between your post and mine, lol!
Colonel Sanguis

Next

Return to Clans