Conquer Club

Nut Shot's Historical Player Rankings

Information about clan activities and recruitment.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Nut Shot's Historical Player Rankings

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:35 am

rockfist wrote:I'm not surprised to hear that, as I said in the other thread I thought I was very good in CL8, but he was something other worldly.

:shock:

Just finished yours. You aren't kidding. Josko was a ridiculous 28-4 but you crushed on some higher volume. Blew the previous high score out by 12 points lol
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:58 am

Crazy good seasons from rockfist and josko.ri

CL 8 Top 25

show
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby rockfist on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:47 pm

I’m not sure what your criteria for having josko 1a was, but objectively speaking S&M win the league and he went 28-4. That’s better than 42-18, IMO and whatever position we finished.

That’s my opinion and yes I will say if I think I was the best, I’m not that humble lol (run this for CC competitions and I’ll have something to say about some of them).
Major rockfist

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:23 pm

rockfist wrote:I’m not sure what your criteria for having josko 1a was, but objectively speaking S&M win the league and he went 28-4. That’s better than 42-18, IMO and whatever position we finished.

That’s my opinion and yes I will say if I think I was the best, I’m not that humble lol (run this for CC competitions and I’ll have something to say about some of them).

Well I simply go by the scoring but in this case, I felt that while his score wasn't as high as yours - he simply didn't play nearly as many games - he was deserving of 1a instead of 2.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby rockfist on Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:45 pm

I’d say he should be 1 and I should be 2 that year.
Major rockfist

Postby Doc_Brown on Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:03 pm

Were you planning to do CL12 second division for this year? SD is completely done. PD has two games remaining.
Major Doc_Brown

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:11 pm

Doc_Brown wrote:Were you planning to do CL12 second division for this year? SD is completely done. PD has two games remaining.

I was but I don't know that's on my plate anymore. Between weather getting nicer, partially going back to work and the probably development of a RL project, I don't know how much "stoned and chill on the couch" time I'll have for the foreseeable future. Plus, I'm pretty sure it's going to be OSA and TOFU right down the line anyways.

I appreciate that you appreciate the idea though and if I hadn't gone back to work, tbh it would likely already be done.

Also, anyone know how to get two threads merged? I don't remember why I made a second thread on this but it's a bit redundant.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby groovysmurf on Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:13 pm

The CDs can merge the threads for you. Maybe send them a PM, though, in case they're not actively watching this thread.
Colonel groovysmurf
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Previous

Return to Clans