Conquer Club

So are clans dead?

Information about clan activities and recruitment.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: So are clans dead?

Postby Fewnix on Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:53 am

Hi mates:

To do my part in which suggestions in Re: So are clans dead thread might be implemented to keep clans alive and kicking- I would ask, Caymanmew and Nut Shot Scott (and others???) if appropriate, for some mentoring help on keeping clan RGV alive and kicking ,getting back into war and CL13. We could discuss some things privately, some things publicly.

RGV was founded and its "fleet system" developed by Prince Tottenham years ago .Essentially mates who won together in clan war Games- combos of maps, setting and mates - were assigned to a "Fleet" a small squad of half a dozen or so mates, and the maps they won in assigned to the fleet. So you could have the Blue Fleet of Peter, Paul Mary John, George , Ringo responsible for Doodle Earth, Feudal Epic Stalingrad whatever. You would expect if any of these maps were assigned to the Blue Fleet and put in clan war Games, they would win. and have fun.

key to the fleet system were Team Captains or Commanders who would keep the fleet in shape, and let the mates have fun in practice games on the maps assigned or new maps deemed worthy of trying out..

RGV and the fleets have gone through many changes over the years, including changes in membership of the clan , leadership of the clan, membership of the fleets, leadership of the fleets. periods of inactivity and the clan and the fleet system is in bad shape i have taken over as clan leader/CD after almost a year of inactivity and hope to revive the clan mainly through an internal tournament- Rainbow League--reviving the fleet system with involves a lot of work on my part and I hope to get Fleet Commanders sharing my vision doing their part and clan mates sharing my vision doing part

Round 2 of the Rainbow League coming up and then I hope we can go to war and CL13
n Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
show

Any help would be appreciates. And hopefully fun

:D :D :D

keep in touch

few

few
Rule 1
show
Lieutenant Fewnix

Previous

Return to Clans